Whats next for Michael in 2009?

bok22

Proud Member
Hmm, I want to knoe so bad what hes goin to do, I doubt that his album will out in 09, but I hope will be doin something to entertain us...I heard that hes goin to be performinng somewhere, I forgot, anyways...So what's next 4 mj?

^^
i heard he'z doing 30-city tour in 09 or something.

i wish he does. i love him sooo much. even an interview would be cool! i just wanna seee himm so baddddddddd!!!!

Hmm.. I dunno but somehow the recent MJ letters to the fans he wrote, tells me we might see something soon; hopefully next year. Mentioning music, a performance, hmm. Of course, "soon" is different when it comes to Michael, lol. But, that is what I think.... probably new music.. possible appearances here and there, and a production of a short film?... :lol:!!

The new year is not that far off.. maybe soon really means soon. Ha. *I wish*
We'll seeeeeeeeee! :D lmfao. Oh, threads like this gets me a lil' bit excited for the future, y'know? ;)

'soon' has it's complete own meaning when it comes to Michael.

First we will have OFF THE WALL 30.
Let's wait and see what that release will be about...

Well he has definately said he will be on stage soon..............we've heard him say that himself.

Well, he mentioned touring next year, and unless the timing he does the tour changes, he's most likely going to release the album next year as well. It wouldn't make sense to tour without a new album out there.

now the prince suit is out of the way (presumably) then i see nothing stopping mj from doing something. if nothing happens next year ill wonder if anything ever will

Hmm.. I dunno but somehow the recent MJ letters to the fans he wrote, tells me we might see something soon; hopefully next year.

When did he write these letters? This is the first time I'm hearing of them lol.

Please MJ...release that new album already! I've been waiting for years now!

:yes: Like I said before in another thread. As soon as Mike settles these last few lawsuits (see weekend news thread) he will be releasing all the new material we've been waiting for. :wild:

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

i doubt these last lawsuits make any difference. they are tinpot cases and nothing more that have always gone on

I think the album will come next year. As far as the tour...late 2009 at the earliest, 2010 more likely. Hopefully some concerts though.

I would love to see MJ do an interview on TV, except have fans and star who have always looked upto MJ asking him questions. Also perform in small venues and do an MTV unplugged show. Also do a horror film.

I have a title suggestion for the new album :

"I kept ya waiting huh?" :p

seriously..I do hope 2009 will bring that long awaited album. I understand it takes time and that there is much at stake if he wants to regain popularity as he had in the 80s, because yes...michael does have a huge fan base, but the bad publicity he had due to malicious tabloids and such didnt do him well..

if the new album won't come in 2009, I dunno if that would do michael well. I at least hope for more things than another greatest greatest hits album, or a small videomessage with things like I love you all...I know it's meant really well from michael, and I do appreciate it, and yes..he has a lot on his mind, more than most ppl in this world. But hey..I can't help I love his music so much... ;) (and I want more new music/movies/projects)

he ain't gonna do ish, all he will do is to roam around bookstores with them kids. sometimes masked sometimes not,. and we'll go crazy over some pictures..

Play nicely please. Everyone is alloted their opinions but lets be careful how they are worded as not to offend :yes:

I just want him to come out, do an interview, and be like "THIS is what I'll be doing. and I'll be doing them AT THIS SPECIFIC TIME."
So we can finally know! And not sit here just waiting and speculating.
I really want to see something new from him.

Back