What you all need is...

L.O.V.E

syd%C3%A4n.jpg

Lovely thread:) There should be created a "Michael jackson day for showing random acts of love & kindness".Or maybe that should just be every day? Lots of love to everyone her; I love this place!

:flowers:
:wub: "I'm a Lover, not a fighter" ~ MJ

This is a beautiful thread.

We needed this. We're all still dealing with Mike's loss, some of us better than others. For some, it hasn't hit us yet. I still can't believe it. It's hard enough dealing with the loss, let alone dealing with the fact there's been so many negative comments etc on this board. Let's gain our composure and remember who brought us here and why we continue to celebrate him.

My dreams have died, yet I try to grasp onto everything I can about Michael to keep his dream going. Let's help each other cope shall we? ...
Love you all who are helping each other through this difficult time. We will make it through.

This is a beautiful thread.

We needed this. We're all still dealing with Mike's loss, some of us better than others. For some, it hasn't hit us yet. I still can't believe it. It's hard enough dealing with the loss, let alone dealing with the fact there's been so many negative comments etc on this board. Let's gain our composure and remember who brought us here and why we continue to celebrate him.

My dreams have died, yet I try to grasp onto everything I can about Michael to keep his dream going. Let's help each other cope shall we? ...
Love you all who are helping each other through this difficult time. We will make it through.

Thank you so much for your post. This made my day and I feel a little bit better now. Im sending you and everyone in here: L O V E. Never forget why we are here, never forget Michaels message even when times are hard and we feel angry and bitter inside. Remember that Michael was never bitter, we can get through this with his messages, love is the thing we need. Lets stop the bitterness.

This thread is very much needed here. Bless you:give_heart:

This is most definately needed. Michael's message needs to be spread and needs to carry on forever. We must, as fans do that for him. Ok? :)

With the L.O.V.E :heart:

THANK YOU MichaelMySoul for this thread. :wub: It was sorely needed here at MJJC. :yes:

I wish people would remember:

Hatred chases away angels,

Love attracts them.
:)

"If love's a word that you say, then say it. I will listen."

love-vectors.jpg

"Spread love like violence."

L.O.V.E.

This is just what I needed now, thank you so much :wub:
Let's not forget Michael's message, let there be love!! Especially in this forum, this should be mostly about love. :)

Wonderful thread! I think I'll come back here many many times..

Love you all :heart:

It's all for love, L.O.V.E :)

Such a lovely thread. :heart:

The Meaning of Love

Both light and shadow
are the dance of Love.

Love has no cause;
it is the astrolabe of God’s secrets.

Lover and Loving are inseparable
and timeless.

Although I may try to describe Love
when I experience it I am speechless.

Although I may try to write about Love
I am rendered helpless;
my pen breaks and the paper slips away
at the ineffable place
where Lover, Loving and Loved are one.

Every moment is made glorious
by the light of Love.
[Rumi]

3128082407_099d1fea5e.jpg

Thank you all for the L.O.V.E thats here, if it can be spread around the forum then it will be around the World as we are many from far and wide and the World is sadly lacking in L.O.V.E right now.... we have lost our biggest giver of love but we can all help to spread our own little bit starting right here...:love::love::love:

"...But I will never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to."

''Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts and only asks to be lived. ''

''I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am. ''

''I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language: I love you from the bottom of my heart.''

''Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation. ''

''The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation. ''

- Michael.

Theres such negative energies where I live, everyone are so negative and downright mean to each other.. Including me at times.. I need to be more loving too! Like Michael said, it all starts within yourself. If you want to make a change then it starts with you.

Lovely+Heart+in+Sea+Sand.jpg

i like this..... .
no,.... in fact i should be loving this :wub:.
:heart:spread the love everyone:heart:.:yes:
..much needed thread. thanx for it, friend . :huggy:

Things to make you happy:

Look at the nightsky and the moon and dream away to Neverland

Play with children and laugh with them

Listen to the happiest music ever, listen to music that makes you so happy it makes you cry

Plant something and make it grow, its both exciting and beautiful

Spring cleaning? Do some winter-cleaning and get rid of old garbage

Look at old photographs from happy events and remember the good times

During daytime, take 5 minutes from work/school/whatever and close your eyes and breathe and feel the world surrounding your sences

Call someone you havent contacted in a long time, dont waste anymore time, life is short

Make a to-do-list, short term and long term goals, things you can look forward to

Smile when you meet someone who is in a bad mood

Send appreciation notes/emails to someone you adore

Send love to all the children on this earth who are suffering and cannot be heard

Send love to Michael up in heaven, I know he can hear us if we love enough

Aw, thank you so much for posting that list. :wub:

Back