What you all need is...

MichaelMySoul

Proud Member
A little more L.O.V.E :wub:

This forum needs more love. Im in a loving mood. Im not crying even so let me contribute with some love and with some Michael-ish-touches.

Got anything nasty to say? Well then say it with love! Got anything nice to say? Well then my friend say it with love too!

Signed-I-Love-You-Hearts.gif

What loving thing did you do today?

0023love.jpg

Feel like closing my thread? Then close it ''with love''. :wub:

Sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet =) I *completely* agree. We could all stand to both get and give a little more love at this time. =/ I love you all, thank you for letting me be a part of this very special place.

Did someone say they needed a thread like this? Well then my friend you are in the right place. I here on give you a smiling Michael and a *mental hug*:

lovemj.jpg

Remember. Love is where you want it to be, if you find none, then create it. :wub:

What a beautiful thread. I think we all need it, and that's said with l.o.v.e. :)

A little more L.O.V.E :wub:

This forum needs more love. Im in a loving mood. Im not crying even so let me contribute with some love and with some Michael-ish-touches.

Got anything nasty to say? Well then say it with love! Got anything nice to say? Well then my friend say it with love too!

Signed-I-Love-You-Hearts.gif

What loving thing did you do today?

0023love.jpg

Feel like closing my thread? Then close it ''with love''. :wub:

thank you LOVE... :hug:

oh.... seeing that beautiful smile in your siggy made my day.

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make" :yes:

Did anyone just quote my favorite Beatles song? Well then, my friend, you get this from me:

0132looove.jpg

Continue to spread the love in tiny little parcels because I need to go to bed. :lol:

Lets not remember what Michael taught us, he was our rolemodel. I know its easy to be angry and depressed during times like these but if we continue to spread the love message Michael would be so proud of us and the world would see what a great rolemodel he was for us and that he has the greatest fans on earth. :wub:

Theres such negative energies where I live, everyone are so negative and downright mean to each other.. Including me at times.. I need to be more loving too! Like Michael said, it all starts within yourself. If you want to make a change then it starts with you.

Lovely+Heart+in+Sea+Sand.jpg

What a lovely thread. :heart:​

2s0e68x.jpg

L.O.V.E. :wub:​

I agree. Lovely and loving thread. :wub: btw...aways loved that gif ^^ from before Michael learned how to wink properly with one eye. lol And I say that teasingly with the L.O.V.E. :heart:

Keep the love a comin'.

before Michael learned how to wink properly with one eye. lol And I say that teasingly with the L.O.V.E. :heart:

Keep the love a comin'.

Wendy, Michael did wink properly. If you think again you'd know Michael winked with both his eyes to spread extra love, one wink wasn't enough you see? :lol:

Wendy, Michael did wink properly. If you think again you'd know Michael winked with both his eyes to spread extra love, one wink wasn't enough you see? :lol:

LOL! You know what...I think you might be right. He was spreadin' DOUBLE the LOVE. That's sooo Michael! :heart:

Btw...Great thread! Laughter and Love. Good stuff! :give_heart:

aaawwww, what a wonderful thread! L.O.V.E. to you all :wub::wub::wub:

Back