What will your first emotion be?

I had a VERY vivid dream I was at the concert, Michael looked taller and had longer hair, he performed Another Part of Me and Jam and I was squiling like a pig, I never had myself down as a screamer but the dream was so real I can only presume that thats exactly how Im gonna react lol!!!

I'll probably cry...feel like it's not at all real. Ahhh I don't even know. I'll let you know afterwards lol! I'm soooooo excited!!

I don't know either because although I've seen him a few times before, none of those times were him as The Performer. I think first of all, before I feel any emotions, my heart and mind will soar again and my spirit will start flying just to be able to see him again. :wub:

I don't know either because although I've seen him a few times before, none of those times were him as The Performer. I think first of all, before I feel any emotions, my heart and mind will soar again and my spirit will start flying just to be able to see him again. :wub:

ditto!

My first thought don't know about emotion will be, I don't want this too end!

and THAT'S why I bought tickets to several shows..
that way it will be a LITTLE less sad when the concerts is over..

well guys I think if you want to be in the dvd (if there is to be one)
act as crazy as you can :D haha
cry,scream,fall to your knees, dance,shout..shake ur body down to the ground!!
and Mj will love it and include u in the final cut.

I'm so sure someone said MJ likes to watch the footage that's been shot aswell and help with the editing..what to include and not..I bet he wants the most "crazy crying, hysterical fans" to show the world MJ mania is back :D

I don't think that will even be a problem.. I think 90% of the arena will be like that..if not 97% heheh

I'm not the type of person who screams and cries, but I've never seen Michael live before, in fact I've never seen Michael at all except for in videos and photos, so I have no idea what my reaction will be.

I think I might just sit there in shock while everyone around me is screaming.

Well, the only time I saw MJ before I couldn't even scream. I was one of those girls like you see in the old Bad Tour footage, hands quivering in awe over my mouth, eyes filled with tears, as if in rapture, lol. I realized after a short time that I was feeling very faint and then thought, "Oh yes! Breathe! I forgot to breathe!" I almost fainted.

But I'm 37 years old now, so I'm guessing I might be able to scream in addition to breathing. But the tears part... well, that will probably happen anyway :) I guess JOY would be the word for the emotion I imagine!

excited that's for sure...nervous...panic....mixed

but i still have to wait until January so i hope fans who get to see it earlier didnt say anything about it. just keep it until the whole concert finish. you know...so other fans can feel the anxiety and surprise too

excited that's for sure...nervous...panic....mixed

but i still have to wait until January so i hope fans who get to see it earlier didnt say anything about it. just keep it until the whole concert finish. you know...so other fans can feel the anxiety and surprise too

yeah, i know what you mean. I want to know what happens at the concerts, but i don't want to know at the same time. LOL.

Back