What mobile phone / mp3 player do you own? Vote here, please!

What multimedia devices do you own?

• Mobile with no video playback

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Mobile with video playback (only .3gp files)

Votes: 38 22.1%
  • Iphone/HTC/Nokia/Samsung (phones with big screens to browse the web)

Votes: 53 30.8%
  • Mobile/Smartphone (support also for .avi, .mov, .mp4, .m4v video files)

Votes: 32 18.6%
  • mp3 player - no video playback

Votes: 23 13.4%
  • mp3 player - Microsoft Zune 2nd generation

Votes: 9 5.2%
  • mp3 player - iRiver/Creative/Cowon (video support)

Votes: 16 9.3%
  • mp3 player - iPod 5th generation [nano, classic] (video support)

Votes: 50 29.1%
  • mp3 player - Ipod Touch (video support and web navigation)

Votes: 22 12.8%
  • Sony PSP

Votes: 13 7.6%

• Total voters
my purple mp3 ipod :)
purple_ipod2.jpg

I have a massive 30GB ipod - 2 years old from the UK, a small ipod and now I am the not too happy owner of a 16GB iphone...it is fun and stuff and handy to organise stuff and browse the web if needed out and about.....but not ideal for listening to music...I miss THE button..you cant just keep it out of sight and use your fingers to shuffle or amend the volume...you have hold in your hand and then user your fingers....tooo difficult...so I am going to go back using my ipods..

I have a massive 30GB ipod - 2 years old from the UK, a small ipod and now I am the not too happy owner of a 16GB iphone...it is fun and stuff and handy to organise stuff and browse the web if needed out and about.....but not ideal for listening to music...I miss THE button..you cant just keep it out of sight and use your fingers to shuffle or amend the volume...you have hold in your hand and then user your fingers....tooo difficult...so I am going to go back using my ipods..

I know this is grossly offtopic but about the iphone. You probably already know this but to turn the volume up or down you can use the silver buttons on the side, and assuming you use the headphones with the mic attachment you can skip songs by pressing that twice. I know it's kinda tricky though, I do use my ipod still but I'm warming to the iphone as a music player! It's awesome as a phone though, imo.

My phone the LG EnV2:

My mp3 player a 30GB Microsoft Zune although mine is older than the one shown...:

Back