What mobile phone / mp3 player do you own? Vote here, please!

What multimedia devices do you own?

• Mobile with no video playback

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Mobile with video playback (only .3gp files)

Votes: 38 22.1%
  • Iphone/HTC/Nokia/Samsung (phones with big screens to browse the web)

Votes: 53 30.8%
  • Mobile/Smartphone (support also for .avi, .mov, .mp4, .m4v video files)

Votes: 32 18.6%
  • mp3 player - no video playback

Votes: 23 13.4%
  • mp3 player - Microsoft Zune 2nd generation

Votes: 9 5.2%
  • mp3 player - iRiver/Creative/Cowon (video support)

Votes: 16 9.3%
  • mp3 player - iPod 5th generation [nano, classic] (video support)

Votes: 50 29.1%
  • mp3 player - Ipod Touch (video support and web navigation)

Votes: 22 12.8%
  • Sony PSP

Votes: 13 7.6%

• Total voters
6230i-red-pop.jpg

Nothing amazing! I've been meaning to upgrade it for a while now.

I own this one too:yes:
I also have a Ipod Shuffle

This is my mobile =)
LG KF510
I also have an iPod Touch.

Resolution: 240x320 pixels
It can surf the web but I didn't use the 3G plan. I use my iPod touch to surf the net instead.

2260864252_cd33753fd1.jpg

Last edited:
i have a nokia 6300 and i have a big tip for you allif you like to play games or watch videos and so on juhst go to mosh.mobi or to your main site on the mobiel net or google on the mobile net and then type inmosh it belongs with nokia and has almost eveythingfor instancer if you type in search mario or nintendo you get nintendo games converted for your nokia have fun i know i m having fun since i know this :punk:

Motorola Q9m running Windows Mobile standard 6.1

i have a motorola z9 it has a mp3 player i can surf the web and video capture and camera tooo also a gps system as well

motorola_z9_l.gif

Last edited:
I have a 160GB iPod classic I keep my entire lossy library on (over 22,000 tracks) and and iPhone I keep my essential tracks on (16GB). I love being able to use the cover flow and album art. I can keep my phone in my pocket and listen to music, recieve phone calls, hang up and continue listening to the song I was on without ever pulling the phone out of my pocket thanks to the stereo headset with control buttons. The iPhone also has digital wallet programs you can use which I find handy.

This is my phone :wub: even though I couldnt tell you everything it does :lol:
I know I can talk rofl! Text, Take photo's Play music and go online and all that good stuff :happy:

nokia_n95.jpg

I own an 160GB iPod Classic and a Sony PSP which I use for playing games and watching films and tv programs.

i got LG Prada

LG-Prada-ke850small-0000.jpg2fb50d45-4e8d-4f8e-9bb5-a095b7f8a07eLarge.jpg

ntt-docomo-to-market-redeveloped-lg-prada-in-japan
but m not too happy with its performance:(

and i got an ipod touch

ipod-touch.jpg
this one rocks!

i got LG Prada
but m not too happy with its performance:(

yeah the prada was like the simple version of the LG Viewity, it was the cheaper alternative aimed at the younger market who wanted a touch phone similar to the iPhone but with a classy name.
At least that's how I percieved it :yes:

Pretty phone though, just not as promising as it looks but still an ok device. :)

I just love that I can do anything on my phone :p gonna try the google maps function out on sunday when we do our amazing race type event around Melbourne :wild: (though don't really need to as I know Melb fairly well :p

you can say that again about LG PRADA. The onboard memory sucks big time and file transfers can be soooo slow. also i am a fast texter so i find it annoying that the phone cannot keep up with my pace. really, it is an overrated phone that comes with an expensive tag. my other phone is much, much more reliable. i have it for years and with the Prada's lackluster performance, i am loving my samsung D820 so much more
PR_LV_Samsung_D820.jpg

oh and hey... the best of luck on your forthcoming race. go get 'em girl!!!:yes:

My mobile phone is the Sony Ericsson k700i. It has an mp3 player and camera/video camera (but the quality of the pictures and videos is not good). I don't use its mp3 player or camera options. I'm very happy with it. It also has an internet option but I don't use that also because it is expensive.

k700i.jpg

My MP3 is iAudio's D2 16GB and it's just great!!!! Amazing sound quality, touch screen and plays videos with very good clarity :)

d2_zoom09.jpg

Since two weeks I'm the proud owner of a T-mobile G1.
I'm in love with the phone, but it just sucks that battery life is LOW .. very LOW.

I used to have a Samsung 3600 before this phone and used it for about 3 years. It's an old phone, but I loved it. It was easy to use and had everything I need.

I used to own a Ipod Nano first generation, but it broke down, so I'm now using my phone for music.

i am the proud owner of a beautiful sleek midnight blue tmobile sidekick lx, i sold my iphone =[

and i have an 8gb ipod touch

I have a 16gb White iPhone, and I love it. :wub:
I use it a lot to go on the Internet, mjjc works well on it. Obviously it has the iPod and video playback thingys as well.:yes:

I use my Sony Ericsson Walkamn 595 as a phone and musicplayer, because it has a good mp3 function. I also love the design :D :
20666-5.jpg

Nokia-N81.jpg

this is my phone it has built in wi-fi so is really good for the web.

apple-ipod-touch.jpg

I also have the 8gb ipod touch

Back