What mobile phone / mp3 player do you own? Vote here, please!

What multimedia devices do you own?

• Mobile with no video playback

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Mobile with video playback (only .3gp files)

Votes: 38 22.1%
  • Iphone/HTC/Nokia/Samsung (phones with big screens to browse the web)

Votes: 53 30.8%
  • Mobile/Smartphone (support also for .avi, .mov, .mp4, .m4v video files)

Votes: 32 18.6%
  • mp3 player - no video playback

Votes: 23 13.4%
  • mp3 player - Microsoft Zune 2nd generation

Votes: 9 5.2%
  • mp3 player - iRiver/Creative/Cowon (video support)

Votes: 16 9.3%
  • mp3 player - iPod 5th generation [nano, classic] (video support)

Votes: 50 29.1%
  • mp3 player - Ipod Touch (video support and web navigation)

Votes: 22 12.8%
  • Sony PSP

Votes: 13 7.6%

• Total voters

SunsetDriver

Proud Member
Since we're going to add some cool features, we'd like to know what kind of mobile phones and mp3/video portable players do you own.

Is you mobile able to surf the web? What's its screen size?

Do you own a portable video player like iPod 5th generation / Creative Xen?

You can choose multiple options in the poll!

Thanks. :cheeky:

for four years now i've been using the most sensible mp3 player ever created - a 1/2 gig iPod Shuffle.

i detest these in and out fads of mobiles and audio players. don't have video playback on either.

I have a Motorola Rokr E8 (2GB) which replaced my iPod 30 GB really. I mainly use my Ipod as a storage device now and for when I'm working out. I am very happy with my phone, It's easy to use, I can store my music on it and looks nice as well in my opinion. :)

I'm a techno junkie :lol:

I have the LG Viewty phone which I can do everything on! :wild: surf the net, watch avi/divx etc and take 5mp crisp photos. I use it for everything :wub:

lg-viewty.jpg

and arXter I have the 1gb shuffle clip thingie iPod which I love to pieces! it fits my fav tunes on it and I can go bike riding, work out at the gym or whatever and it's just awesome! (I can't do it with my iPod Nano though).

Iphone 16gb full with MJ mp3s ! Ofcourse and some sony ericsson walkman mobiles and an HTC touch P3300 I am totally techno freak !

I'm a techno junkie :lol:

I have the LG Viewty phone which I can do everything on! :wild: surf the net, watch avi/divx etc and take 5mp crisp photos. I use it for everything :wub:

lg-viewty.jpg

and arXter I have the 1gb shuffle clip thingie iPod which I love to pieces! it fits my fav tunes on it and I can go bike riding, work out at the gym or whatever and it's just awesome! (I can't do it with my iPod Nano though).

have the same phone

I bought a motorola razr v3a about a week ago for $180. I love this phone, its only my second one so far, but when my contract renews next year I'll probably get a new one.

razrv3a.jpg

I have this, the Pink Blackberry Pearl phone but I only know how to answer it and make calls :mello: I can't even figure out how to download a ringtone on this phone :bugeyed I think I have video camera, pictures, web and some other stuff but I haven't had the patience to play around with it yet :doh: I kinda feel like it's smarter than me :lol:

pink-blackberry-pearl-8130.jpg

Phone: Samsung t319
MP3 Player: Sansa Fuze
My phone isn't very web friendly.

By the way, Zen, not Xen :)

I have this, the Pink Blackberry Pearl phone but I only know how to answer it and make calls :mello: I can't even figure out how to download a ringtone on this phone :bugeyed I think I have video camera, pictures, web and some other stuff but I haven't had the patience to play around with it yet :doh: I kinda feel like it's smarter than me :lol:

LOL, I feel the same way about mine...though it's not suppossed to be a smart phone but a music one, it has all these features I just don't know how to use.

Sony Ericsson W960i

sonyericsson-w960-00.jpg

Nokia N96 with 16gb memory here. Screensize 320x240. You can do just about anything with it. It even makes coffee!
05_nokian96.jpg

Phone: Sidekick id. It has web browsing but I can't watch videos or listen to music. :sad:
sidekick-id-t-mobile.jpg

MP3 Player: iPod 5G 30Mb. I can watch videos and movies on it..
101.jpg

But if I had my way I would get the new iPhone. They look so cool.

You should add an option for "Other MP3 Player with MP4 video playback"

I have a Sony Walkman MP3 player which can play .MP4 videos :)

41C3twP02zL._AA280_.jpg

SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Plays MP3, WMA, secure WMA and Audible audio file formats

MP3 and mobile with NO video playback. I can view some web pages with my mobile but only some news headlines from a very small screen and probably too expensive to use daily. I also just bought myself iPod Nano, the old model, with video. Haven't used it yet.

I have a 32GB iPod touch, jailbroken, if that helps.

And I have an iPhone 3G waiting for me :)

I got my HTC Touch Diamond.. This phone is simply awesome!! A thin computer in your pocket!!

htctouchdiamondofficial.jpg

And my mp3 player is in my opinion the best in the world when in comes to audio quality:

cowon_iaudio_u3.jpg

Back