What MJ song are you currently obsessed with?

still am loving dont walk away, but i found We've had enough. It is so sad, i love it and want to cry at the same time 😭💕

These days I haven't listened to MJ as much as I used to but Beat It, Stranger In Moscow (the extended version is just perfection) and Thriller are the 3 songs I still go back to daily. I don't even know how to even describe just how amazing these songs are, it's no wonder they're as iconic as they are.

I've also been listening to the 1981 demo of Billie Jean quite a bit lately. If there's one thing I wish MJ had kept from the demo it's the backing vocals on the chorus.

this is gonna make me sound depressed, but i promise im not
right now im listening to I am a Loser on repeat, i just love how it sounds! 🥰

I've been listening to Michael singing his truly beautiful song .......Cry, on You tube, and always feel greatly lifted in mind and heart by voice which comforts me so much. He reminds us all that in spite of all the tears we might shed we can still change the world for the better, that helping and respecting one another is the key to success. My warm greeting to everyone xx

Smile. The lyrics of this song are so heartbreaking! I hope this song will be used in 3d act of Michael movie. When I listen Smile, I see mature Michael with all pain he suffered, still smiling with hope on bright future. I remember, in Searching for Neverland, there was a scene with Michael singing this song to his children. Brilliant scene! I hope we will see something like that in Michael

Thanks so very much for your concern for me. I can assure you, though, that I'm well and happy especially through the other wonderful songs of Michael's. All the very best, Frank.
That's good you're well. also I just said that as a joke. 😅 BUT that's awesome you are doing well, Frank.
you can go find the audio your self

I actually have really been enjoying the 2014 version of Blue Gangsta. It's pretty fun.
i dont thinki ive ever hear that one, ill have to listen to it.
bit rn i got man in the mirror on repeat and am not changing it today.

Smile. The lyrics of this song are so heartbreaking! I hope this song will be used in 3d act of Michael movie. When I listen Smile, I see mature Michael with all pain he suffered, still smiling with hope on bright future. I remember, in Searching for Neverland, there was a scene with Michael singing this song to his children. Brilliant scene! I hope we will see something like that in Michael

Funnily enough I was only to listening to this yesterday, Nick released a remix with an alternative vocal in 2019. I love Michael's version

«What MJ song are you currently obsessed with?»​

Nothing at the moment as I havent played MJ in a few weeks.
To me the MJ catalogue is small so I need a break from time to time so I dont get tied of the songs.
I dont play the whole albums often but rather a favorite songs playlist….thats the last one I was
obsessed with and one I will return to.

«What MJ song are you currently obsessed with?»​

Nothing at the moment as I havent played MJ in a few weeks.
To me the MJ catalogue is small so I need a break from time to time so I dont get tied of the songs.
I dont play the whole albums often but rather a favorite songs playlist….thats the last one I was
obsessed with and one I will return to.
Ooo I agree with this!!!

Back