What MJ song are you currently obsessed with?

I’ve been listening to acapellas lately. these two are my favourites 💜
one is calm. the other is dynamic. what they both have in common is that clear, smooth purity.

Not really obsessed with it but I've been playing and enjoying "I am a Loser".

Overall, I'm out of my MJ phase for this year lol.

The Jacksons Everybody.

I know it's The Jacksons but what a song, it should have been a huge hit.

Michael's falsetto is great on this, the build up to the chorus is like you're floating and I love, I love, I love those closing adlibs

In The Back. Truly cutting edge music! It's a shame that it only got as far as guide vocals. But those still have a certain vibe to them that a finished vocal may have lost... Like U2's "Elvis Presley And America"

RWY on heavy rotation for 3 weeks, now! :D

Didn't used to be into these Chris Liepe vids but this one has really got me going.

23m 44s

RWY on heavy rotation for 3 weeks, now! :D

Didn't used to be into these Chris Liepe vids but this one has really got me going.

23m 44s

Funny you should mention that mate, I've been listening to the Rock With You background harmonies lately and I'm more amazed every time. He was 20/21 here, unbelievable

I particularly love the harmony around 2.34 it's divine

MAN IN THE MIRROR!!!!!! Specifically live during the 30th annual grammy awards

Take Me Back. Love the conga’s or whatever percussion instrument it is, the strings and the background vocals.

Right now I regularly listen to The Lady In My Life, We Can Change The World (By The Jacksons) and a lot of demos and unreleased material like Baby Be Mine (demo) and Monkey Business.

Remember The Time
Liberian Girl
In The Closet (demo's version)
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
And other...

Who is singing in solo in "Man's Temptation" except Michael ? Jermaine ? Jackie ?

You Are Not Alone... Because I feel pretty lonely lately. I feel lack of love, and that might be destroying for me

out of my mj era for this year but you rock my world, heart breaker and can't let her get away used to be an obsession.

Take Me Back. It is most likely my most played MJ song or song in general in 2024

You Are Not Alone... Because I feel pretty lonely lately. I feel lack of love, and that might be destroying for me
I love you, i believe we all do. Our boy MJ loves you too. So does Jesus, don't feel alone because you are not. 💕My favorite song right now is don't walk away. Don't get me wrong, I love Jackson 5, but that is all i listened to this summer. My phone doesn't have any other MJ stuff. Anyways, the first song I heard was dont walk away and I absolutely fell in love. I love you guys.🫶

Back