Votes: 159 53.9%
  • give into me

Votes: 116 39.3%
  • d.s.

Votes: 27 9.2%
  • morphine

Votes: 42 14.2%

• Total voters
Beat It and Dirty Diana are my favorites but all MJ's rock songs are great.

beat it then dirty diana and then morphine and I can listen to give in to me,but it's mainly out of the first two for me.

dirty Diana is a great rock song, with a great beat sound and rythme. d.s and morphine have a very strong intro and an amazing rythme and "meaning".
that's why i voted for them.
give in to me is a balad rock song, not an clear rock song.

Beat It, Dirty Diana, and Give In To Me.
Beat It is danceable and I love the lyrics.
Dirty Diana is just entertaining to me. The style is awesome.
Give In To Me gives me a feeling of raw emotion, and it sounds great.

I love all of Michael's rock songs, I choice Morphine as it's one of my top 3 favorite Michael Jackson songs and pure genius. But I hate having to chose because I also love the songs Beat It, D.S and Dirty Diana a lot.

Aren't "Black Or White", "Come Together", and "Whatever Happens" rock songs?

hmmm. I don't remember ewhat I voted for or what I posted earlier......but I gotta go with:
BEAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

followed closely by Dirty Diana :yes:

GIVE IN TO ME!!!!!!!:punk:.... That song is just Incredible... its SOOO hard to sing it.. or play the guitar part on it.....BUT then again.. all of Michael's songs are hard to sing..haha:wild:...and that video is just soo hot!!!:wub:

I really love "Beat It", "Dirty Diana" and "Give In To Me". They're the rock songs Michael did.

Went with Beat It just because its such a classic and even if you're not a MJ fan, chances are when you hear that song you get into it. At least thats what ive experience with my friends.

During my senior year of highschool me and my one friend would bang the tables really loudly to the beat of beat it just to make the teacher mad lol. Then i would start singing it which is a different story haha.

But you know whats great? We had a substitute one day and she was in her 70's and God Bless her. She was like "oh me and my daughter love michael hes our favorite". And she let me put Thriller 25 in the stereo lol.

They're all fantastic, but...

1. Give In To Me
2. Dirty Diana

Aren't "Black Or White", "Come Together", and "Whatever Happens" rock songs?

yes come together is, sorry i forgot that one. the other two are not they just have guitar riffs. at least that's the way i see it.

Back