Votes: 27 9.2%
  • morphine

Votes: 42 14.2%

• Total voters
Dirty Diana :)

But "give into me" is awesome too

Last edited:
JUST BEAT IT! Hee Heee!

Secondly i chose Give In To Me but i don't see it as rock...

Last edited:
I thought Dirty Diana was really good, but there was that one song he did with Mic Jagger "State of Shock". I thought that was a GREAT rock song.^_^

This is why polls should only let you choose once, or twice at the most. Any more and it just becomes pointless gushing. "Eeee everything is sooo great luv you more Michael!" No.

I voted for Beat It, 'cause it's the best. Dirty Diana would come up right after it.

Last edited:
I really like Privacy, with all the whirring camera sounds in the background, but Give in to Me may have Mike's best bridge of any song.

"You and your friends were laughing at me in town, but its ohhh-kay, but its ohhh-kay....."

I get goosebumps almost everytime I hear it.

Dirty Diana, definately. For the composition, as good as Who Is It for me (wich is not a rock song of course), also for the melody, the voice, the guitar. This song is one of his best pieces.
Give In To Me has to be my 2nd choice; then comes Morphine, wich is more experimental than a rock song; then Beat It.
I don't really like DS.

DIrty Diana :wild: :wild: It's my favorite song ever :wild:
Then came Beat It and Give in to me :punk: :punk:

I love all of them but Beat it is the song that everyone will appreciate regardless of their taste.

Last edited:
I vote Dirty Diana and Give in to me.
They're the most intense songs I've ever heard....

Back