• give into me

Votes: 116 39.3%
  • d.s.

Votes: 27 9.2%
  • morphine

Votes: 42 14.2%

• Total voters
Tough.. If I picked Dirty Diana, Give into Me, and Beat It

However Beat it is much more pop than the other two.. it's a pop song with a strong rock feel.. And a full Rock section.. Where the other two are Rock the whole way through..

Not saying I like Beat It less.. But it's a little less of a true rock song.. The other ones on the list are good.. Just not my favorite ones

Last edited:
BEAT IT! Beat it is just as much of a rock song as the others--it's a "black rock" song (as Quincie Jones put it)--it's really funky. You just have to understand the different styles--And let's not forget some of the great pioneers of "rock n roll" music and the style it derrived from (blues artists)! :D

If you do forget you might as well beat it!

Last edited:
BEAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with Dirty Diana comin' in at a close 2nd!

1)Dirty Diana
2)Beat It
3)Give In To Me
4)Morphine
5)D.S.

Last edited:
Tough.. If I picked Dirty Diana, Give into Me, and Beat It

However Beat it is much more pop than the other two.. it's a pop song with a strong rock feel.. And a full Rock section.. Where the other two are Rock the whole way through..

Not saying I like Beat It less.. But it's a little less of a true rock song.. The other ones on the list are good.. Just not my favorite ones

that's funny...lol....i heard that a lot of rock enthusiasts picked up on Beat It a lot...

mine is Dirty Diana, which sounds rather slow funk rock to me..lol:punk:

Dirty Diana!!!
thyayng4.gif

"Dirty Diana" would be my call. I'd nominate "Come Together" as well. (which I believe is one of only 3 cover songs put on Michael's solo albums since Off The Wall. (Smile, Come Together and Girlfriend)

You're forgetting PRIVACY!!!!!!!!!! AOW!!!! "I NEED MA PRIVACAE - YEAH YEAH - SO PAPARAZZI - PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T DO IT - GET AWAY FROM ME HEE HEE" AAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tough though... Dirty Diana makes me crazy, so does GITM. AAAAAOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW I love D.S. - I just smile when he says "I bet he never had a social life anyway" HAHAHA That song is AMAZING. God I love them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirty Diana for me is the only truly truly truly real Rock song for me. ARGHH so have to go with DD. lol. and then Give into me is another more authentic rock song. the others i haven't even considered with the word rock before. lol

You're forgetting PRIVACY!!!!!!!!!! AOW!!!! "I NEED MA PRIVACAE - YEAH YEAH - SO PAPARAZZI - PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T DO IT - GET AWAY FROM ME HEE HEE" AAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tough though... Dirty Diana makes me crazy, so does GITM. AAAAAOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW I love D.S. - I just smile when he says "I bet he never had a social life anyway" HAHAHA That song is AMAZING. God I love them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMO that's the worst Michael's song ever.

I can't choose between Beat it, Dirty Diana or GIve in to me. All of them are great.

Back