What happen to hold my hand

trellmj

Proud Member
DO ANYBODY KNOW
it didnt end up on akons new cd
i thought this was gonna be a worldwide hit

was up with that song
trellmj

Its a shame :( They wanted it to be a suprise, and it was ruined by leakers :angry:

No more leaks!

That is the problem with ILLEGAL leaks, that ruins some of the projects in the work...

It felt like heaven , when i first heard the song !

15 million downloads ?? no way - you are kidding right?

15 million downloads ?? no way - you are kidding right?

I'M NOT KIDDING!
I read in Charts in France and MJ France board.
I will find it for you!

The interview is in Portuguese cuz was posted in MJBeats(Brazilian Board).But you can see when Akon said "15 milhões de downloads" (15 MILLION DOWNLOADS!!!!)

"Por que a música "Hold My Hand", um dueto com Michael Jackson, não estará no seu novo álbum?

Akon: Você está muito bem informado! (risos) A princípio colocaríamos a canção em meu novo álbum, mas - por mais uma vez - foi a internet que decidiu! Vazou rapidamente na web, e todo mundo baixou. Foi algo incrível, mais de 15 milhões de downloads foram registrados. Seria, portanto, inútil incluir no disco a música, uma vez que todo mundo já a possuía em seu iPod!"

SORRY MY TRANSLATION!!!

"Why the song" Hold My Hand, "a duet with Michael Jackson", not be in your new album?

Akon: You are very well informed! (laughs) First of all we'll put the song on my new album, but - for once again - it was ldecided that in the Internet! Leaked out quickly on the web, and everyone fell. It was something incredible, more than 15 million downloads were recorded. It would therefore be useless in the disc include the music, because everybody already had on your iPod! "

Last edited:
Wow.

Unbelievable!

It should have been released!

I'M NOT KIDDING!
I read in Charts in France and MJ France board.
I will find it for you!

The interview is in Portuguese cuz was posted in MJBeats(Brazilian Board).But you can see when Akon said "15 milhões de downloads" (15 MILLION DOWNLOADS!!!!)

"Por que a música "Hold My Hand", um dueto com Michael Jackson, não estará no seu novo álbum?

Akon: Você está muito bem informado! (risos) A princípio colocaríamos a canção em meu novo álbum, mas - por mais uma vez - foi a internet que decidiu! Vazou rapidamente na web, e todo mundo baixou. Foi algo incrível, mais de 15 milhões de downloads foram registrados. Seria, portanto, inútil incluir no disco a música, uma vez que todo mundo já a possuía em seu iPod!"

SORRY MY TRANSLATION!!!

"Why the song" Hold My Hand, "a duet with Michael Jackson", not be in your new album?

Akon: You are very well informed! (laughs) First of all we'll put the song on my new album, but - for once again - it was ldecided that in the Internet! Leaked out quickly on the web, and everyone fell. It was something incredible, more than 15 million downloads were recorded. It would therefore be useless in the disc include the music, because everybody already had on your iPod! "

i don't see how Akon can say that. that would be as if he was saying that nobody will buy his cd cus he gets overplayed on the radio. and when an interviewer asked him if he thinks he gets overplayed on the radio(posted on this forum somewhere) he answered the question before the interviewer got that chance to finish the question. he said 'noo..noo..your fans stay with you.'

welll...the same goes for MJ's fans, Akon. lol

this song definitely should of been released, it's such a shame. would of been a massive chart hit...well i guess it still was a hit online!

made me melt quite alot when i first heard it and had it on repeat for weeks and still love now!

leaks always ruin things. damn the internet!

akon is a dickhead if he let the song off the album - this would have been his biggest hit ever. he is the one at loss ;)

this song definitely should of been released, it's such a shame. would of been a massive chart hit...well i guess it still was a hit online!

made me melt quite alot when i first heard it and had it on repeat for weeks and still love now!

leaks always ruin things. damn the internet!

damn the internet? lol....are u kidding me? i wouldn't have heard this song if it hadn't been for the internet...and...it hasn't ruined the song for mee. lol

i think AKon is just giving an opinion about someone other than himself.(Michael) he thinks that this ruins it for MJ, because of the surprise factor...but Akon has no problem releasing his own material, even if it gets leaked on the net....

i think it depends on the song, more than it does how it's released..

wbss 08 is not as strong as the original wbss...but hold my hand is a real strong song.

damn the internet? lol....are u kidding me? i wouldn't have heard this song if it hadn't been for the internet...and...it hasn't ruined the song for mee. lol

i think AKon is just giving an opinion about someone other than himself.(Michael) he thinks that this ruins it for MJ, because of the surprise factor...but Akon has no problem releasing his own material, even if it gets leaked on the net....

i think it depends on the song, more than it does how it's released..

wbss 08 is not as strong as the original wbss...but hold my hand is a real strong song.

oh no, i agree that the internet is great for getting music you can't normally, or leaked stuff!

i meant it as in...it's just a shame so many cds and song cant get the commercial success they deserve, because of downloading and songs leaking etc which leads on to them not being released or poor cd sales.

Back