What do you think about Michael possibly being on Akon's label?

If signing with Akon's label is the best deal possible, he should do it. Maybe Akon meant Universal, since he's part of that too. And maybe he's just hoping ;-)

"Nobody wanna see us together, but it don't matter, no, 'cause I got MJ..."

appropriate lyrics akon wrote, or zeroed in upon apparently..
(equal great talents, either way) paraphrased.
AKON, AKON , AKON.. are you sure you are really really fans of Michael Jackson that appreciate HIS own works and his own songs? I think that Michael wanted to works with AKON or William, because HE knows that fans (especially americans) would not appreciate him anymore if he would not do something with them... infact... he was not wrong: the results is so clear .... you ADORE this AKON e company!

He's everywhere in Michael's forums...

people have different ears...

but they see quality where they see it. there's no use trying to explain it.

being an MJ fan and an Akon fan doesn't mean a person is in the confusion zone, when it comes to quality taste.

i happen to think Akon is a great songwriter...that is where i am coming from.

and, of course, i am an MJ fan.

and if mj knows that working with akon warms more people up to MJ, then those new fans aren't into lesser quality music, because they warmed up to MJ.(i am saying they must be fans of great quality because they warmed up to MJ)

so..something about Akon is quality to enough people.

and we are all equal, whether we see things differently or not.

Last edited:
I personally just want MJ's music published, released and promoted properly, however I don't think having every song lead with the ignorant sounding intro logo "konvict musik" is very appealing. MJ aint no convict first of all! What an assinine name for a reputable company, at least not as bad as "Murder Inc". Geeees!!! LOL.

^ Who are these people?? ha ha!! Girl you aint known' these are the ppl going to help Michael do his comeback.. These are EXACTLY the type of people MICHAEL NEEDS....

;) Ya right!!! Mike would simply never sign under Akon.. Akon should sign under Michael..

Back