What? Chairs?

TBH I really think if people all charge up to the front, and security let it happen, it will be very unfair. If all the tickets were the same price, thats fair enough, it was luck of the draw. But a lot of people have paid out a lot of money to get as close as possible, and for someone who paid £75 for block C to then push their way to the front cos they arn't satisfied with the view, its really unfair. If they wanted a better view then they should have paid out the money like the people in front of them did.

Imagine if if was standing, and you had been quing for 24 hours, and was relatively near the front and was happy that it had paid off. Then someone arrives 10 mins before it the doors open, walks past you deciding not to take any notice of the people who had been waiting so long, and gets right to the front. How mad would you be?

We all wanna see him, and we all wanna be close to him. If people start leaving their seated area, all hell would break loose.

I'd advise you to have some consideration for others, and to not break the rules, unless you wanna be thrown out and miss Michael altogether!

I think there is no need to worry, i believe i have read it on this forum, some fan posted it who was at the O2 on concert before, that there are securities at each row and if someone leaves his/her seat and row will be sent out, so i think(and hope) ppl will behave :)

and for someone who paid £75 for block C to then push their way to the front cos they arn't satisfied with the view, its really unfair

that wont happen. i mean ppl in the first so many rows of the A blocks sometimes go up to the pit barrier. one block wont beable to migrate to another

unfortunalty this is the problem that they are gonna have to deal with for deciding to go with the money of creating a seated concert in europe. i haven no sympathy for the gread of mass corps

that wont happen. i mean ppl in the first so many rows of the A blocks sometimes go up to the pit barrier. one block wont beable to migrate to another

unfortunalty this is the problem that they are gonna have to deal with for deciding to go with the money of creating a seated concert in europe. i haven no sympathy for the gread of mass corps

Im pretty sure the capacity is higher with standing!

yeah it is. but im not clever enough to do the maths interms of charging £800 for a ticket or £75 for standing or presumming it would be less if its a standing ticket and working out how many more tickets u would sell in order to match the amount u make off £800. if u get me lol. would the xtra ppl u get in with a standing concert make more money than a seating where u are charing vertually 10x more per ticket.

yeah it is. but im not clever enough to do the maths interms of charging £800 for a ticket or £75 for standing or presumming it would be less if its a standing ticket and working out how many more tickets u would sell in order to match the amount u make off £800. if u get me lol. would the xtra ppl u get in with a standing concert make more money than a seating where u are charing vertually 10x more per ticket.

Ahhh yea I get what you mean now! Yea I can't be arsed to work that out either lol but Im sure they come out better off! I know with seating it means that people at the front are just people with more money, instead of people willing to work for it (by waiting hours!). But at least it gives people with less mobility (like myself) a chance to get a little closer! Not everyone willing to, is able to camp out to be closer :(

I don't think there's a fair way of doing the ticketing system, but im pleased that lots of fans got tickets close to the stage and it wasnt just the suited and booted who got them :D u don't know how happy i am about that!

To be honest I'm not too bothered whether its strictly seating/standing with a lot of pushing around. I'm just glad I got a ticket :p

Back