What are you going to wear at the show???????

scienced freak!
It is ugly, a little bit over the top....
But that,s me.....
Too much tatoo,s too much make up, too much hairspray...
When i do, i do it right, HAHAHAHA.....
Mike will never forget me....
I take more clothes with me, also a shirt with the text.......i,m not like others..I,m much worse.

And i also take my corset with me, in all colours you can imagine.

I'm not so worried about what to wear at concert, but i'm worried what to wear to afterparty! Who is gonna come to afterparty - what will you be wearing? Will simple t-shirt and jeans be good? I can't wear something complicated as I need to feel relaxed on the concert.

:hysterical:

:scratch:No I guess I will wear some clothes, but not MJ related, maybe a bit like Dangerous performances (black & red combination)

:hysterical:

:scratch:No I guess I will wear some clothes, but not MJ related, maybe a bit like Dangerous performances (black & red combination)

Oh, Dangerous the song... I thought for a sec you were going to wear a yellow thong over your pants.

I'm not so worried about what to wear at concert, but i'm worried what to wear to afterparty! Who is gonna come to afterparty - what will you be wearing? Will simple t-shirt and jeans be good? I can't wear something complicated as I need to feel relaxed on the concert.

I believe there is a dress code on the door for girls.... short and tight!

Ain't that right fellas! :cheeky:

I'm so excited now - I'm gonna start my concert-shopping this weekend! :lol: The hardest part will be deciding what to wear! Like I say though, it will be something very light cos it's gonna be hot in there me thinks. x

LOL! I still don't know what I'm gonna wear...I'm torn between comfort and dressing up! I'll probs opt for comfort tbh...can't be arsed with my feet killing me or owt like that! :lol:

I gonna wear something easy just a nice top and some jeans i guess. And not to forget my sneakers. Depends on the weather. I do have MJ t-shirts and a sweater but they are so old and over washed. But i think i might wear my MJ necklace if i an remember where i did put it that is. whoopsie LOL

Back