What are you going to wear at the show???????

does anyone know any other site apart from the site listed above were i can get thriller jackets? The one I was going to get it from has closed down lol

I'll prob wear my HIStory Tour shirt. It's a really cool shirt, it has a full length picture of MJ on it from the Bad Tour.

I'm saving some money so that I can buy some more MJ shirts at the O2. I just hope they have some good tour merchandise.

I was going to get a tshirt made (red,of course),with the King of Pop album cover on the front with the words ''King of Pop,Michael Jackson,Live at the O2 arena'' printed underneath it,(Like you see on the posters),and have all the dates listed on the back.
Ive also got a white suite that I got during the trial and I was thinking about getting a blue shirt and turning it in to the SC outfit.

Oh these clothes are expensive for me :( however i love them,
Hm i don't know what to wear yet but i'm thinking about painting something with special paints on longer white t-shirt, i want longer one to wear it with leggins because it's comfortable and oh the painting will be bigger :D i also want to wear fedora and hmm i don't know what else

was going to wear my Victory Tshir that I got @ the Miami show in 1984 but now I guess nothing because some DUMB ASS Idiots resheduled my show to March 3. 2010.

I want to wear high heels but I know they will kill me and I wouldn't be free to dance so i'm not going to wear any.

I want to wear cute shorts with a bright well-fitted shirt. I'm gonna go shopping.

Black pants or dark blue jeans, white t-shirt and black little jacket. Black shoes. Kinda like in the movie Jackie Brown Pam Grier wore. That kinda style. Or maybe I'll take my jeans jacket. I don't know.

I've bought this quite cute MJ cartoon shirt this week in Rotterdam, so i might wear it at the o2...

For sale here> http://www.bridge55.com/t-shirts/toonstar/toonstar-the-five-t-shirt-light-blue.html

1000-1236688177-a706e37bfb85177.jpg

I've bought this quite cute MJ cartoon shirt this week in Rotterdam, so i might wear it at the o2...

For sale here> http://www.bridge55.com/t-shirts/toonstar/toonstar-the-five-t-shirt-light-blue.html

1000-1236688177-a706e37bfb85177.jpg

hahah! that's the best shirt I ever seen! :D

I still have no idea on what to wear! Like I said before; I guess I will need high heeled shoes... everyone are taller than me! So to get a chance to see anything I will need that!
But I guess I will wear something to show of my tattoo on my back. And a glove or something, maybe a hat?... oh I really don't know. And in moments like this I really understand that "yes, I really am a girl".... getting panic because of clothes! :p I need to find something... SOON!

I need some girly help here, or men with fashion sense hehe.

I am starting to prepare my opening night out fit. So far I have fitted black blazer with sleeze rolled up (kate moss style lmao!) with a few Mj Badges on it :) Now for the rest i am thinking

out fit one : blazer , denim skinny jeans sky high heels and my longish mj t from new look that weve all seen and brought lol with my black fedora

outfit two: blazer , black trousers, white shirt , black cumberband, fedora.

What do you think I should go for? Any other suggestions welcomed x

^it sounds both fine to me! are you gonna wear heels with the second outfit? :D

Lately I've been obsessed with sequins. I'm thinking about wearing my black sequin mini skirt, with a long grey tube top (no worry guys, It's gonna cover my belly haha :p) and high heels. If I have the time, I would like to cover this tube top with black sequins, so it's gonna look like I'm wearing a dress.

I also have a coktail sequin dress, which I could wear with a jeans jacket to dress it down.

I also have sequin shoes (oh my gosh hahaha), which I think about wearing with a little black dress.

This is gonna be a this/or that situation and not a and/and, I dont wanna look like one of michael glittery knee pads. :p

I'm sure I cannot stand on my high heels the whole night, so I'm gonna dress everything down with converse for the days and heels for the afterparty (if I might go :p).

Imagine this dress with Michaels head on it:

obama.jpg

AND IT HAS SEQUINS TOO :D

I hope I can find myself a sequin blazer before the concert start, ok my sequin obsession is getting out of hand.

Wow that would be amazing !! I need that made lol .

Loving the sequins - i love anything shiny im like a magpie!

Definatly heels with both ! x

I wish I knew how cold they have the air con. I want to dress up nice for Michael, something sparkly I think.

Sparkley is the way to go - where abouts in Hampshire are you if you dont mind me asking? I live near Camberley do you no that?

I am making my outfit. It's kinda like MJ's Bad outfit, but with a girly touch.:D

I am making a garnet rhinestone armband for my black jacket and adding zippers, buckles etc. Got my belts ready. Black and red leggings with a tiny black skirt that will be covered by the belts. MJ custom made tank top underneath, and making my rhinestone glove. Gonna be rockin a pare of boots with buckles and a bit of a heel. Putting sequins on my fedora...complete with aviator glasses and must not forget the white FINGERTAPE! :punk:

I'll post a pic when I am done!

when you go to the this is it show what will you wear ?? will you dress up?? I am, but what about you will you wear a T-shirt, Billie Jean costume, smooth criminal or something else ??

I am going to wear a Billie Jean outfit and Im going to get it from the website from the MJ official site heres the link:

http://michaeljacksoncelebrityclothing.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=26&products_id=122

[imglink]http://www.michaeljacksoncelebrityclothing.com/MJ-Pics/Billie-Jean-Jacket-nl.jpg[/imglink]

so what you gonna wear ??

Hey ,

We are not official MJ site :) ...tho im not really sure there is official MJ clothes site but we really spent lots of time developing new clothes that are 100% MJ ...
Some prices may seem little big but that is cause of quality that we are providing you.

Many new products have been aded .

If somebody of you decide to order some of our clothes please
mail me at :

boris.morovic@gmail.com

for any help or maybe we can provide you with some discounts !

Boris

Back