What are you going to wear at the show???????

raz2911

Proud Member
when you go to the this is it show what will you wear ?? will you dress up?? I am, but what about you will you wear a T-shirt, Billie Jean costume, smooth criminal or something else ??

I am going to wear a Billie Jean outfit and Im going to get it from the website from the MJ official site heres the link:

http://michaeljacksoncelebrityclothing.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=26&products_id=122

[imglink]http://www.michaeljacksoncelebrityclothing.com/MJ-Pics/Billie-Jean-Jacket-nl.jpg[/imglink]

so what you gonna wear ??

since I'm going to many shows I'm gonna wear some of my MJ costumes on some concerts, regular fan-ish outfit some concerts..Mj t shirt and all that.. and then when I'm front row I have to wear something nice so i'll get picked to dance with him onstage!!!
hahahahhaa
that's my plan.

since I'm going to many shows I'm gonna wear some of my MJ costumes on some concerts, regular fan-ish outfit some concerts..Mj t shirt and all that.. and then when I'm front row I have to wear something nice so i'll get picked to dance with him onstage!!!
hahahahhaa
that's my plan.

Hehe good plan hope it works for you :);)
when you get up there make sure you say a big we love you from mjjc :D

Hehe good plan hope it works for you :);)
when you get up there make sure you say a big we love you from mjjc :D

If I actually got picked I think I'd fainth the moment the sequirty guard lifted me over the fence!!!:doh: just the thought and to know that NOW IT'S HAPPENING!!!:rofl:

hmm I wonder what MICHAEL is gonna wear:wild:
He always has the best stage outfits

stineLOVESmichael= said:
hmm I wonder what MICHAEL is gonna wear He always has the best stage outfits

I find it funny when he wears the thong thing, but they do look cool but I dont know if he will wear one of them

I'm not gonna dress up in MJ clothes, just gonna wear my own regular clothes! lol. I will be making extra effort when I'm in A blocks though, LMAO! :lol:

I find it funny when he wears the thong thing, but they do look cool but I dont know if he will wear one of them

hah ok that's the ONE thing I really don't like hehehe:D
wonder how he's gonna do it this time. Maybe the FULL BOXERS outside on pants style?

I'm not gonna dress up in MJ clothes, just gonna wear my own regular clothes! lol. I will be making extra effort when I'm in A blocks though, LMAO! :lol:

LMAO, it would be funny if people in the A sections would be "styling" and then the fans in the back rows were basically in their PJ's. :lmao: :lmao: :hysterical: :hysterical: Like "Oh who cares what I wear...I'm in the back row...ain't MJ gonna see me anyways...who cares what I'm wearing". :lol: I'll be at the back...I guess I don't need to give too much thought to how I look at the concerts?! :lol: Yay for comfyness! Could just wear my old comfy jeans and some old comfy t-shirt! :cheeky: :lol: Or a track suit? :swoon: :rofl:

Just Jeans and a t-shirt, which I will then replace with whatever T-Shirts are on sale at the o2

LMAO, it would be funny if people in the A sections would be "styling" and then the fans in the back rows were basically in their PJ's. :lmao: :lmao: :hysterical: :hysterical: Like "Oh who cares what I wear...I'm in the back row...ain't MJ gonna see me anyways...who cares what I'm wearing". :lol: I'll be at the back...I guess I don't need to give too much thought to how I look at the concerts?! :lol: Yay for comfyness! Could just wear my old comfy jeans and some old comfy t-shirt! :cheeky: :lol: Or a track suit? :swoon: :rofl:

LOL! Well you never know what could happen, he might pull you up to be his YANA girl! :D Always expect the unexpected with Michael lol!

casual clothes, with probably an MJ inspired T-shirt...who knows, will decide on the day lol

I duno what i'll wear... a m.j t-shirt probably (although i would love to have like a "michael dress" or top or something) and shorts. We'll se. Maybe i'll go fancy and put on high heels, but i seriously doubt it xD They would just break in all my jumping and fainting^^

hahahahhaa
that's my plan.

I really hope you get picked :)

I really hope you get picked :)

you're sweet:) thank you!!
(it's just wishfull thinking), but anyway,
the thing is though like I said..I would have fainted the second that sequrity person touched me as I would know the moment is here so..they would have to pick another girl anyway,hehehe

are some of you girls wearing high heels on the concerts?
in the VIP sections?
I do have some high-heel shoes that's just as comfy as trainers, seriously:D I'm not sure. maybe at some concerts.. just so I get even HIGHER up hehee

you're sweet:) thank you!!
(it's just wishfull thinking), but anyway,
the thing is though like I said..I would have fainted the second that sequrity person touched me as I would know the moment is here so..they would have to pick another girl anyway,hehehe

Well if I'm not going I want everyone on here to the have the best time possible!!!
Please try not to faint you'll miss it!!!!

I'm going to wear the MJ shirt I got for Christmas. I'm going in February next year, so I hope it still fits me! :p
1252i47.jpg

Back