WE'VE HAD ENOUGH to #1. CAMPAIGN NOW CEASED [All Threads Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE'VE HAD ENOUGH to #1. Download starts TODAY!! [All Threads Merged]

Guys, does it still count on Itunes if it is bought but not downloaded?

Thanks!

Is there a way to find out how many downloaded the charted song on iTunes have? It seems like it's taking a lot to get to 200 on iTunes US.

I've downloaded again today

Any idea how often this chart is updated??

Also wondering if it's a good sign or a bad one that there are e.g. somewhat old single releases by Lady Gaga, like #63 Poker Face..? Either people are even now buying it like crazy or people are not buying that much and it still made it to the chart.. :scratch:

Well, whatever the case, keep downloading people :) *goes to iTunes*

I'm hoping the Itunes chart hasn't been updated all week and that's why it's not showing in the top 200. Surely we've downloaded enough to be in the top 200!!

AFAIK that chart is updated hourly, which means that within the last hour the song did not sell enough copies to enter the top200. This is a very bad sign.

There are only a few of us carrying out this campaign and because it is an unknown song, the sales are starting from a very low sales base compared to a song like MITM for example, which is already in the UK on the airplay charts and must already be benefitting from sales because of that.

Also, because we are a global community, it may seem as though there are a lot of people buying the song, but they're all doing it in different countries which spreads out the sales. The song could sell well on a worldwide basis but not really impact on any charts. Perhaps we should also keep an eye on the European singles chart. If the song will impact anywhere it will be there.

Anyway, enough with the negativity, we need positivity!

The only way we can turn this campaign around is to get some media attention!

Please EVERYBODY contact your local and national media. Email, text, phone your TV stations, newspapers, radio stations, magazines etc. If everybody starts to contact them then the campaign may get a mention. If we get one mention on Radio1 in the UK we could benefit from millions of listeners! If only a small percentage of those people buy the song then we could easily reach the Top40 singles chart!

thank you Bobmoo. I've been downloading 3x a day from Itunes and will keep doing so here in the U.S. I think the problem like you mentioned is that Michel is a global icon, and this song is being dowloaded globally, so the song may do well on a global basis but may not get to the charts in any particular country. His fans are all spread out. If all his fans were just in the U.k> (LIKE RAGE OF MACHINE) then it would be no.1. But, we can still impact the sales anyway. I will keep doing my part.

This is a great opportunity to raise the profile of this song and request ANY MJ song you like!

Click the link below to request an MJ song to played on Radio1 on Saturday 19th June(4pm - 7pm BST). You don't have to wait until Saturday, request your favourite song NOW!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/reggieyates/request_mj/

Make a Michael Jackson request

michaeljackson_598x265.jpg

On Sat 19 June, The Request Show will be celebrating the life of Michael Jackson ahead of the anniversary of his death.
Let us know your favourite Michael Jackson track and you could be hearing yourself and your chosen MJ song on the show!

This is a great opportunity to raise the profile of this song and request ANY MJ song you like!

Click the link below to request an MJ song to played on Radio1 on Saturday 19th June(4pm - 7pm BST). You don't have to wait until Saturday, request your favourite song NOW!!

On Sat 19 June, The Request Show will be celebrating the life of Michael Jackson ahead of the anniversary of his death.
Let us know your favourite Michael Jackson track and you could be hearing yourself and your chosen MJ song on the show!

Does it matter that we live in the U.S?

Can I post this on other forums?

Does it matter that we live in the U.S?

I don't know but I'm in France and just did it :D !! who knows ?

You can do it from any country, but if they ask you, you can say you listen to the show online.

Did it!

Done again !! twice on Itunes and once on Amazon -

I was wondering if all the forums we've gave the link for the campaign have well understood that we must download every day. the rankings seemed move quickly the first day and then it seems to be like very static. What do you think about this ?:scratch:
On Amazon France WHE was n°85 the first day of the downloads and the next day it has disappeared from the top 100 :( and I don't see it on Itunes :(
However I will download again tomorrow:dancin:!!!

What's the chart Positions so far if anyone might know? I looked and could not find anything.

LOUF...thanks so much for having such a great idea.

I want to help...can i post this on the portuguese fanclub site,named "Michael Jackson Family fanclub"?

I also spread the word on twitter.

If there's anything i can do,let me know.

We have to make this happen!

LOUF...thanks so much for having such a great idea.

I want to help...can i post this on the portuguese fanclub site,named "Michael Jackson Family fanclub"?

I also spread the word on twitter.

If there's anything i can do,let me know.

We have to make this happen!

sure you can

billyworld99...thank you so much.

Count on me and with Portugal to help.

Anything for Michael.really anything

It's not in any official charts.

Do I speak out of turn if I suggest a change in tact?? What is michaels best selling song on down loads? MITM? Do we start a mass download of this? Is it the song that is important or getting our idol to where he belongs with any song at number 1? Please let me know what you think. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

guys http://twitter.com/MJJNews has over 71,000 followers we definite need to tweet them about the camapign , it would be a great boost

Do I speak out of turn if I suggest a change in tact?? What is michaels best selling song on down loads? MITM? Do we start a mass download of this? Is it the song that is important or getting our idol to where he belongs with any song at number 1? Please let me know what you think. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

We have been working on this for six months. Please remember guys when you post your comments that behind this campaign there are three people that have devoted all day every day and spent hundreds of pounds of their own money on this campaign. Its been emotionally, physically and financially draining.

guys http://twitter.com/MJJNews has over 71,000 followers we definite need to tweet them about the camapign , it would be a great boost

Done, couple of months ago. They agreed to one or two tweets a week. Nothing more

You see guys, everything you are suggesting we have already tried over and over and over again

It really is down to US

THIS vvvvv IS NOW OUR BEST CHANCE

BBC International Radio 1 are having an MJ request show today from 4pm-7pm UK Time

They are asking for requests for Michael's LESSER KNOWN TRACKS

And a Radio One employee has said they WILL play 'WE'VE HAD ENOUGH' if they get enough requests!!
Today is our last chance to get this track OUT THERE before the anniversary of Michael's passing

You can request in 3 WAYS

Email the shows

Post your request on the Request Show facebook page - see the post where they are asking for MJ requests.....

http://www.facebook.com/pages/BBC-Radio-1-Request-Show/195952731326?ref=mf

AND UK FANS ONLY

Text WE'VE HAD ENOUGH to 81199 from 4-7pm TODAY

Please leave us a shout out on the wall when you have requested.

Its all for L.O.V.E

We've Had Enough played on BBC Radio 1! Listen to the show again on page 12!

BBC International Radio 1 are having an MJ request show today from 4pm-7pm UK Time

They are asking for requests for Michael's LESSER KNOWN TRACKS

And a Radio One employee has said they WILL play 'WE'VE HAD ENOUGH' if they get enough requests!!
Today is our last chance to get this track OUT THERE before the anniversary of Michael's passing

You can request in 3 WAYS

Email the shows

Post your request on the Request Show facebook page - see the post where they are asking for MJ requests.....

http://www.facebook.com/pages/BBC-Radio-1-Request-Show/195952731326?ref=mf

AND UK FANS ONLY

Text WE'VE HAD ENOUGH to 81199 from 4-7pm TODAY

Please leave us a shout out on the wall when you have requested.

Its all for L.O.V.E

Re: Last chance to get 'WE'VE HAD ENOUGH' played on Radion 1 TODAY!

Done :)
Except the text messaging since im not from UK :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back