Weekly Sunflower Arrangements for Michael

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
beautiful. it's wonderful that fans continue to support this project. I talked to Sandy, she said that so far there's enough money for 10 weeks.

that is fantastic....also the flowers are just beautiful.....seeing all of those fans signing the card with love is sooo heartbreaking...:(

these flowers are very beautiful and the pots are bigger more beautiful and more dignified
than LMP's very small pot. no offense but MJ fans are the best and most generouse people in the world.

i'm joining other fans in planning a great numer of red roses to be sent in the first anniversary , i wish this will please him and his kids because nothing can express true love than red roses , red roses scream "I love you".LOL

great pics, thank you everyone. MJ forever.

The orange sunflowers are here and OMG they are gorgeous!
The number of fan-mily donors and beautiful cards keep increasing each week and I know Michael’s sweet soul must be feelin’ the LOVE! The drawing of Michael and the poetry donated this week are just perfection!

Next week, not coincidentally (I don’t believe in coincidences) will not only be the 1-year anniversary of our angel’s departure from our realm, but it will also be the seventh week of Sunflowers for Michael. Seven was a favorite number of his, as you know. Anyway, here are the blazing orange sunflowers from this week’s delivery along with the beautiful cards, artwork and poems. So much love for such a deserving Angel!

ALL PHOTOS ARE © 2010, SANDY LEE SCOTT AND ‘Sunflowers for Michael Program

Various-443.jpg

Blazing Sunflowers, So Warm & Sunny

Various-455.jpg

Looks like a Postcard from the Sun

Various-473.jpg

In front of Holly Terrace

Various-466.jpg

Three Bouquets in front of The Terrace

Various-460.jpg

Very Beautiful

Various-453.jpg

Three Bouquets, Two Sunflowers, One Lilies

Various-447.jpg

Happy Flowers!

Various-440.jpg

Flowers & a Sweet Drawing of Michael

Various-436.jpg

Fan-mily Names of Donors (1)

Various-435.jpg

Fan-mily Names of Donors (2)

Various-434.jpg

Fan-mily Names of Donors (3)

Various-432.jpg

Fan-mily Names of Donors (4)

Various-431.jpg

Beautiful Artwork by Eliza Lo and Poetry by Kathleen Fischer

Various-430.jpg

Fan-mily Names of Donors (5)

Various-427.jpg

Fan-mily Names of Donors (6)

Various-426.jpg

Fan-mily Names of Donors (7)

Various-425.jpg

Fan-mily Names of Donors (8)

Various-424.jpg

Fan-mily Names of Donors (9)

Various-423.jpg

Fan-mily Names of Donors (10)

Various-422.jpg

BEAUTIFUL Poetry for Michael

Various-420.jpg

Fan-mily Names of Donors (11)

Various-416.jpg

Flowers and Soft, Sweet Cards

Various-413.jpg

Card Detail 1

Various-412.jpg

Card Detail 2

Various-411.jpg

Card Detail 3

Various-409.jpg

Card Detail 4

Various-399.jpg

A Separate, Third Bouquet From a Single Donor​

Re: New Sunflower Arrangements Today

For those who seemingly don't know, these are flowers sent by fans through a special program worked out directly with the Forest Lawn Flower Shop. :flowers: All fans who can and want to contribute to the weekly delivery of sunflowers do so and if the cost is met the flower shop delivers two big vases of sunflowers and a card into Holly Terrace to be placed near Michael. Just two vases, which are kept in reserve just for him. No one's getting bothered and no one's pushing their nose to the windows with video cameras or hollering around or disrespecting anyone. Personally, I don't care if they're sunflowers, roses, wildflowers or what, just that they're pretty and fill the area with the lovely scent of fresh flowers and the feeling of love, reverance, and beauty. I think it's wonderful. Thank you to Sandy, Seven, Irene and everyone else who makes this possible :heart:

Wow, these are beautiful!!!!! mjbunny, can we still get in on this? I looked through this thread and I didn't catch on what he process was. Can you advise if we can still join in? The latest delivery of sunflowers were just stunning! Thanks. :better:

Re: New Sunflower Arrangements Today

Wow, these are beautiful!!!!! mjbunny, can we still get in on this? I looked through this thread and I didn't catch on what he process was. Can you advise if we can still join in? The latest delivery of sunflowers were just stunning! Thanks. :better:

Windy, right here!

http://www.mj-777.com/?page_id=3401

the flowers are beautiful...I know that Michael can feel the love that they represent...

The flowers are beautiful....MJ deserves every single one of them and some more.

OTE=Memefan;2852291]The flowers are beautiful....MJ deserves every single one of them and some more.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree:flowers: I miss him so much:wub:

These flowers are so beautiful!

I really hope these are all brought inside for Michael together with the cards. I heard the family got some of the gifts automatically.

Back