Weekend News Bytes for May 2-4 (Update on post #52 for May 4, 2008)

Re: Weekend News Bytes for May 2-4 (Update on post #45 for May 3, 2008)

The Eagles has the best selling album of all time in the UNITED STATES.

Michael Jackson has the best selling album of all time on the ENTIRE PLANET.

But...I guess when it comes to America, the rest of the world doesn't exist, or count.

:)

Yep, lol. Thriller like the ninth biggest-selling album of all time in the UK so it's all good.

http://www.hollyscoop.com/kanye-west/kanye-doesnt-have-a-big-ego_15845.aspx

:smilerolleyes:

Unfortunately for certain [COLOR=#cc0033! important][COLOR=#cc0033! important]media [COLOR=#cc0033! important]outlets[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR], you will never be able 2 'Michael Jackson' me. That means 2 make it seem like everything I do is so weird or out of place... they always try 2 make it seem like everything is about my ego! That joke is getting old. At a certain point you have 2 respect that I'm one of the last artist that still cares about the fans having the best time of there lives! Thanks 2 Bossip and Perez for taking it easy on me on the EW spaz... I did go in a little 2 much on that one. I'm sure there are some cool people who work over there and had nothing 2 do with that review. With all that said.... "I'm still the greatest!!!" lol!! Oh and I was in the studio with T.I. last night.... so get ready!!!

Thanks for the news, you guys.

I love Kanye West, but he is crazy! LOL!! His ego is getting the best of him. I actually find what he said funny. What he should do is just ignore the haters and keep going, just like MJ. Take it in stride. If they are not talking about you, you should worry.

The USA always finds ways to diminish MJ's success because they can't stand the fact that MJ is still killing it with the sales. Look, people in Iraq do not know who the Eagles are. They know who MJ is and that says a lot about some Eagles. The only Eagles I know is the Philadelphia Eagles. :)

he totally right. he may be seen as having an ego but the critics said his tour was the best show they've ever seen. so it's not an ego if u have the goods to back it up

Back