Wed, 9th July, 08

^^^Michael is a winner! Don't worry, when it comes to music,performing, tours...MJ has NEVER failed! Vince was not a failure, things didnt go as planned cause of Sony issues. Yes he is older, but so is Madonna...shes on tour..her tour ticket sales just broke some records...Now why can't MJ do that??? People will loose their minds IF MJ announces a tour...fans,haters,media,celebs..and all their cousins will slice and dice and sell their own son to get a ticket to see the man,myth,the legend Michael Jackson.

GenieBottle;1541499 People will loose their minds IF MJ announces a tour...fans said:
So true. So many times i've seen MJ haters admit that they would go see MJ in concert.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/ch...6-2008-kid-rock-and-the-resurrection-of-jesus

Turning 50: Three all-time pop icons are turning 50 this year. Prince reached the milestone on June 7. Madonna hits the Big 5-0 on Aug. 16. Michael Jackson follows suit on Aug. 29. All three of these superstars peaked in the mid-1980s-Jackson with Thriller, Prince with Purple Rain and Madonna with Like A Virgin. So which of these stars has sold the most albums in the Nielsen/SoundScan era? That would be Madonna, who has sold 25,995,000 albums since 1991 (placing her #31 among all artists). Jackson is next, with sales of 21,072,000 (good enough for a #49 ranking). Then comes Prince, with sales of 16,430,000 (he is ranked #90).

I assume this is US sales.

And heck, everyone who knows anything knows Michael's the greatest performing artist in the world. Even if you pretend to hate him, you'd be first in line to buy a ticket should he announce any performance dates.

Last edited:
I don't understand why we're speculating about a world tour, while Michael makes believe in public that he suffers at some kind of illness. :(:mello:

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I feel inclined to say something really nasty, but I don't feel like being put in mod que. Maybe Michael will put out an album where all he sings, over and over is, "FU*K YOU MOTHER FU*KER!"

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I feel inclined to say something really nasty, but I don't feel like being put in mod que. Maybe Michael will put out an album where all he sings, over and over is, "FU*K YOU MOTHER FU*KER!"
and you mean I have deserved it?

I think many fans are around for them he could call it in such a way, IF. And but in spite of my opinion that he could slowly give up such a ridicilous behaviour I AM A FAN THOUGH!!!!!!!! And that since many years, so I have deserved it to call a Motherfu*cker, thanks. But I'm sure, if you know him so well, then I think I know him better, because I'm sure this album with such a title will not come out.

Folks... just because that thread of the recent pictures is closed.... don't mean you can be bringing it all in here to continue your arguement.

That thread has been temporarily closed to allow you all time to chill

Thanks for the news.

"It's gonna be the new look of Michael, of course," Audigier says. "He's preparing a new album and a new tour, and I'm working on a collection to celebrate all the icons of rock, pop and funk. This is what I want to do in my collection for him."

AWESOME!!!!! Did he say tour?! He sure did!! :)

That's really a beautiful clip you posted Datsy - I'm actually a bit teary-eyed now lol

More touring mentionings :) I wouldn't worry about Michael's new project failing Tink - he's not going to mess up his comeback, it's too important.

WOW thanks for the incredible vid...I needed to get a jolt and really remember why we worship MJ. His body of work from the J5 to the Jacksons to his Solo work....WOW, simply amazing and awe inspiring. We should all take out and play every 45, LP, CD, DVD from beginning to present...I think I will do that this weekend and remember why the King of POP will reign 4ever.... Just to name a few of my favorites:

J5 YEARS::
WHO'S LOVING YOU
THE LOVE YOU SAVE
I'LL BE THERE
DADDY' S HOME
I FOUND THAT GIRL
MAYBE TOMORROW
NEVER CAN SAY GOODBYE
LOOKING THROUGH THE WINDOWS
WHATEVER YOU GOT, I WANT
FOREVER CAME TODAY
MOVING VIOLATION
ALL I DO IS THINK OF YOU
I AM LOVE
THE LIFE OF THE PARTY
WE'RE ALMOST THERE
DANCING MACHINE
HUM ALONG & DANCE
GET IT TOGETHER

JACKSONS YEARS:::
ENJOY YOURSELF
SHOW YOU THE WAY TO GO
FIND ME A GIRL
LOVELY ONE
HEARTBREAK HOTEL
WALK RIGHT NOW
PUSH ME AWAY
THINGS I DO FOR YOU
SHAKE YOUR BODY (DOWN TO THE GROUND)
CAN YOU FEEL IT
2300 JACKSON STREET

MJ SOLO YEARS:::
GOT TO BE THERE
BEN
WITH A CHILD'S HEART
ONE DAY IN YOUR LIFE
WORKING DAY & NIGHT
DON'T STOP 'TIL YOU GET ENOUGH
ROCK WITH YOU
OFF THE WALL
SHE'S OUT OF MY LIFE
WANNA BE STARTIN' SOMETHIN'
HUMAN NATURE
THRILLER
BILLIE JEAN
THE LADY IN MY LIFE
LIBERIAN GIRL
THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL
MAN IN THE MIRROR
ANOTHER PART OF ME
SMOOTH CRIMINAL
I JUST CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU
IN THE CLOSET
REMEMBER THE TIME
WHO IS IT
DANGEROUS
CAN'T LET HER GET AWAY
HEAL THE WORLD
GONE TOO SOON
STRANGER IN MOSCOW
MONEY
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
CHILDHOOD
SMILE
BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR
EARTH SONG
INVINCIBLE
UNBREAKABLE
BREAK OF DAWN
BUTTERFLIES
HEAVEN CAN WAIT
YOU ROCK MY WORLD
SPEECHLESS
CRY
DON'T WALK AWAY
WHATEVER HAPPENS
ONE MORE CHANCE

These are just a few of my top plays and keep in mind that there are many others...Just the idea of how great a person MJ is can be mind blowing. His family is also amazingly great, I think we have forgotten just how talented his brothers are especially Jermaine who played the part of second lead on many J5 hits. I can't say enough about MJ's body of work. Ladies and gentlemen we have wasted a lot of time with 'STUFF". MJ, PLEASE "Get on the Floor" with or without YOUR brothers, RIGHT NOW.....WOW!! Keep Michaeling everybody and just have a great and Blessed day...

Last edited:
I do not like the wheelchair picture either way it goes UNLESS that is someone trying to act like Michael. if it is Michael and he is doing well, I am hurt that he is not feeling good and have to be a wheelchair; and if it is Michael doing one of his pranks, I do not like that either. it only promotes the w***o J***o label and make the media call him that even more. That was why I did not understand the bandage all over his face a while back. That behavior does NOT work no more.

Anyone in general who is going to continue to complain about how Michael acts in public. He isn't going to change and furthermore, he shouldn't. So there's no point in getting annoyed over it. It isn't his fault that he acts different, its people's fault for reacting adversaly to it.

Anyone in general who is going to continue to complain about how Michael acts in public. He isn't going to change and furthermore, he shouldn't. So there's no point in getting annoyed over it. It isn't his fault that he acts different, its people's fault for reacting adversaly to it.
True but lets be real, people talk. My point on this is Michael HIMSELF said he does NOT like to be called j***o, if you do not like to be called that, do not do things that hype it. Now, if Michael would have NEVER said it bothers him to be called that name, then I would agree with your point; however that is not the case. It is almost like someone who does not want to be called "stank" yet they do not like to wash. If you like to be dirty then do not complain if someone calls you dirty. be yourself. but you can not have it both ways.

Michael Jackson is attacked because he is different in the way he thinks and perceives. And whether that difference manifests itself in the way he talks, the way he dresses, the way he acts in general, it is the cause for people’s rejection and cross-eyed reactions. The ultimate fault, however, does not lie in the fact that Michael is different or conducts himself in a way which does not fit in with societal norms. The problem lies in the fact that people are intolerant and fearful of things unlike them. If they would be open minded and remain accepting, and were not so thoroughly convinced that they’re way was the only way, then they wouldn’t think the way Michael’s acts is strange, weird or bizarre, they wouldn’t call him names or criticize him for it, they wouldn’t find fault with it. They would just take it as it is, take Michael for who he is, not label him or condemn him, they would be able to look passed that difference and see deep down that he is a good person, and then they would simply move on. So again, the fault lies not with Michael actually being different or acting different, it lies with people having a problem with what they cannot relate to. If Michael changes the way he wants to dress when stepping outside, if we chastise him and become angry at him for going out in public dressed in a manner which society would deem inappropriate, then we might as well also do the same whenever Michael speaks of his ideals, or criticize him for the way he thinks, since that too does not fit in with what is considered normalcy in our society. The very reason Michael is attacked by people is exemplified when we get angry at him for acting different. We say that he’s bringing the negative attention on himself by acting this way, but we fail to realize that the negative attention is not a result of how he is actually conducting himself, but from people’s prejudices. There would be no criticism of Michael or name calling of him if people could just step outside of their conformist views of how we are all supposed to act and look. You cannot blame Michael for other people’s prejudices and actions. I always say that Michael Jackson is an extremely good case study in human nature, not based on he himself, but on how people react to him. It is their reactions towards him which show what is truly wrong with this world, not what is wrong with Michael. There’s nothing wrong with Michael. He’s just dressing and acting and thinking like he does, as he likes, that’s who he is. The fact that he wants to go out like that shows automatically that he’s thinking differently then other people. What’s wrong is how people take him dressing like this adversely because it isn’t something they would do. In an ideal world, people wouldn't call Michael a freak for dressing or acting as he pleases. But we live in a prejudiced, cruel world, where if you fail to conform, you pay the price. So people do call him names because he doesn't fit in with them, and because they've been taught to think one way and one way only. The fault lies with the rest of the world, not Michael.

Last edited:
Michael Jackson is attacked because he is different in the way he thinks and perceives. And whether that difference manifests itself in the way he talks, the way he dresses, the way he acts in general, it is the cause for people’s rejection and cross-eyed reactions. The ultimate fault, however, does not lie in the fact that Michael is different or conducts himself in a way which does not fit in with societal norms. The problem lies in the fact that people are intolerant and fearful of things unlike them. If they would be open minded and remain accepting, and were not so thoroughly convinced that they’re way was the only way, then they wouldn’t think the way Michael’s acts is strange, weird or bizarre, they wouldn’t call him names or criticize him for it, they wouldn’t find fault with it. They would just take it as it is, take Michael for who he is, not label him or condemn him, they would be able to look passed that difference and see deep down that he is a good person, and then they would simply move on. So again, the fault lies not with Michael actually being different or acting different, it lies with people having a problem with what they cannot relate to. If Michael changes the way he wants to dress when stepping outside, if we chastise him and become angry at him for going out in public dressed in a manner which society would deem inappropriate, then we might as well also do the same whenever Michael speaks of his ideals, or criticize him for the way he thinks, since that too does not fit in with what is considered normalcy in our society. The very reason Michael is attacked by people is exemplified when we get angry at him for acting different. We say that he’s bringing the negative attention on himself by acting this way, but we fail to realize that the negative attention is not a result of how he is actually conducting himself, but from people’s prejudices. There would be no criticism of Michael or name calling of him if people could just step outside of their conformist views of how we are all supposed to act and look. You cannot blame Michael for other people’s prejudices and actions. I always say that Michael Jackson is an extremely good case study in human nature, not based on he himself, but on how people react to him. It is their reactions towards him which show what is truly wrong with this world, not what is wrong with Michael. There’s nothing wrong with Michael. He’s just dressing and acting and thinking like he does, as he likes, that’s who he is. The fact that he wants to go out like that shows automatically that he’s thinking differently then other people. What’s wrong is how people take him dressing like this adversely because it isn’t something they would do. In an ideal world, people wouldn't call Michael a freak for dressing or acting as he pleases. But we live in a prejudiced, cruel world, where if you fail to conform, you pay the price. So people do call him names because he doesn't fit in with them, and because they've been taught to think one way and one way only. The fault lies with the rest of the world, not Michael.

...........damn...........;D

I think when it comes to this issue, everyone has their own view and no one is going to change their mind either way. Wanna, you comments are true however lets be real, people are going to do what they want do. You are right, Michael can do what he wants to do; however the same is true on the opposite end (people can say what they want). Again, none of us know the reason why Michael is in this wheel If that is him (we all speculating).

Well I'm just saying, I can think of a lot of people in history who, if they took the advice to censor themselves, we would be living in a much bleaker world. What if Martin Luther King Jr. was told that his getting thrown in jail was his own fault for continuing to take part in protest rallies and that he should stop because he’s causing his own grief? What if black people were told they shouldn’t complain about getting beat with night sticks because they “brought it on themselves” by fighting for their civil rights? If they had just conformed to the way things are “supposed” to be, and not spoken their mind or acted out, they wouldn’t have taken that beating. Do you blame them too? It's the same premise. You either choose to conform and not rock the boat because you don't want to be picked on out of fear, or you choose to live as you want, no matter the consequences, because you feel it is right. It's not fair that Michael should have to live his life according to how everyone else does simply out of fear of being called names. Again, it's not his fault that people can't just accept him for who he is or how he acts, it's their fault for being intolorent. And it's not right that he should have to live or act differently because some people don't like it and attack him for it. That shouldn't even be an issue in our world. But it is. You can see it on this very board.

Last edited:
Well I'm just saying, I can think of a lot of people in history who, if they took the advice to censor themselves, we would be living in a much bleaker world. What if Martin Luther King Jr. was told that his getting thrown in jail was his own fault for continuing to take part in protest rallies and that he should stop because he’s causing his own grief? What if black people were told they shouldn’t complain about getting beat with night sticks because they “brought it on themselves” by fighting for their civil rights? If they had just conformed to the way things are “supposed” to be, and not spoken their mind or acted out, they wouldn’t have taken that beating. Do you blame them too? It's the same premise. You either choose to conform and not rock the boat because you don't want to be picked on out of fear, or you choose to live as you want, no matter the consequences, because you feel it is right. It's not fair that Michael should have to live his life according to how everyone else does simply out of fear of being called names. Again, it's not his fault that people can't just accept him for who he is or how he acts, it's their fault for being intolorent. And it's not right that he should have to live or act differently because some people don't like it and attack him for it. That shouldn't even be an issue in our world. But it is. You can see it on this very board.
Again, you comment is true in a perfect world. And comparing blacks who had no inequality for being black or a person is not the same for wanting to wear a certain style of clothing which is a choice and not life threathing. I do not get that comparison. Now if want to compare people wearing torn clothes, mess hair, etc, and then they complain why they can not get a good job (that should not matter either if they can do the work), then we are on track.

It's the same premise terrell. It's the victim being blamed for the attackers actions, plain and simple. I used an extreme example so you would get it. It was a choice to go against the grain in the 60s for civil rights, just as it is a choice to act in public as you want, even if it doesn't fit in. People being prejudiced against because of how they look or how they dress or their race is all based in the same principle. If you get beat up for fighting for civil rights, it's the same thing in a less sever form if you get called a freak because you act or dress differently. In fact, being attacked for having a differing perception is the base prejudice in which almost all others are born from. And that's the basic reason for why Michael is attacked. Because he thinks differently, which just takes form in differnt ways of his lifestyle.

Last edited:
Back