We sould all go again, and again.

Just got back from my first viewing . . . probably about as impressive as something like this can be. I wish he had done a full moonwalk during billie jean though.

I seen it for the 2nd time today. It was amazing. My grandmother and my dad really wanted to see it so I went with them. It was a 1pm show and the theater was 80% packed. Age groups ranged from 5 years old to 80. It was so weird because when the credits started rolling everyone just sat there for 5 minutes and not one person got up. They were listening to the song lol.

I seen it for the 2nd time today. It was amazing. My grandmother and my dad really wanted to see it so I went with them. It was a 1pm show and the theater was 80% packed. Age groups ranged from 5 years old to 80. It was so weird because when the credits started rolling everyone just sat there for 5 minutes and not one person got up. They were listening to the song lol.

Same happened the second time i went it was like everyone was just sitting quietly thinking of Michael and then when the song ended there was a round of applause.

Back