We Need You!!! - Hugely Important Official Michael Jackson Survey.

13. Would fans be interested in a Las Vegas based fan festival showcasing Michael Jackson with interactive experiences such as dance contests, trivia, the ability to sing and/or dance with Michael Jackson, etc?

Singing and dancing with him??? o_O

I read that too, it made me look :bugeyed for a moment...
The "with" probably needed to be "to".

I think they either mean The experience or whatever they are planning for the cirque shows. It seems like they plan to do a 3D rendition of Michael that you can sing and dance with. Pictures for the cirque shows had performances of Michael on the background, that might be the case here.

Rememebr to mention that we all want the Bad tour released THIS YEAR not next looool

omg omg omg this sounds fucking sick!!!!!! i must go, i hope it is as good as it should be!1 want tons of unseen footage, and they should have a collectors area, for ppl to trade and stuff. and then they should start doing them around the world, anually!!!

i want to go there even though i'm way too far from it i just want to go !!

:clapping: OMG OMG OMG!!! I NEED TO GOOOO!:wild:
But when? when is this?

But if you fill out the survey you can tell them about your concerns.

Yes, I know, I thought of that too, but still didn't feel right about filling the thing. It will be a drop in an ocean, so it will make no single difference. And to be honest, I really understand everyone else wants this so bad, so it is only me and my feelings. if I don't feel right about it, the best is just step aside. the rest have the right to enjoy what they want.

Completed it, would love to see what percentages there are in the answers when the poll closes.

done. I am so excited. it seems there are a lot of things to look forward.

a so-called newly super fan bashed Gary and the community on twitter. She's bashing every one ; she's clearly on mission.
we need to do something against her

I did the survey. Mentioned I'd like to see the Bad world tour on DVD, Captain EO in theaters and eventually on DVD, and unreleased material on cds (except for any questionable ones with vocals from the Cascio's).

[size=+3]done![/size]
list_check_big.png

[size=+3]THANKS for sharing![/size]

When you click 'Done' at the end what happened? did it give you a message like thank you or just it just stay the same? Wondering if my submission went through?

:wub:
souldreamer7

New message from MJOnline regarding the poll:

Thanks for your help in spreading this out, and for YOUR input. We know that some of these questions cross into sacred territory for MJ fans, but the goal is to give you THE experience of a lifetime…that YOU had a say in creating! The poll will now close on March 18th

Back