We Need You!!! - Hugely Important Official Michael Jackson Survey.

Done. Interesting questions! It feels nice that someone's interested in hearing our (fans) opinions.. :)

Done! :)

22. Is there something related to Michael Jackson that you have always dreamed of seeing? If so, what is it?

Yes

Triumph Tour on DVD/Blu-ray
Victory Tour on DVD/Blu-ray
Bad Tour on DVD/Blu-ray (1988!)
Dangerous Tour on DVD/Blu-ray (not Bucharest!)
HIStory Tour on DVD/Blu-ray
Ghosts on DVD/Blu-ray
Captain EO on DVD/Blu-ray
The Making of Thriller on DVD/Blu-ray

:lol:

Quote:
22. Is there something related to Michael Jackson that you have always dreamed of seeing? If so, what is it?

Yes

Triumph Tour on DVD/Blu-ray
Victory Tour on DVD/Blu-ray
Bad Tour on DVD/Blu-ray (1988!)
Dangerous Tour on DVD/Blu-ray (not Bucharest!)
HIStory Tour on DVD/Blu-ray
Ghosts on DVD/Blu-ray
Captain EO on DVD/Blu-ray
The Making of Thriller on DVD/Blu-ray

:lol:[/QUOTE]

:bugeyed it costs nothing to try !!:lmao:

Sorry.
I will this time go against every one here.
I was filling the survey, but then I decided not to do it.
As the questions started about Neverland stuff, and VIP packages and so on, I got sick. It's just a way to make money, Neverland was his house, it's his personal stuff :(

I know, I know, it's the responsability of the Estate to make money, but to be honest, this kind of things make me feel a bit sick. If Joe Jackson was running this survey, we'll be quite upset. As this is, in theory, the Estate and the money would go to "the children", I guess it must be seen as ok.

but still.... I don't feel comfortable doing this. I know I would love to know more about Michael... but I am such a weak person, this open way to cash on his name and memory, really breaks my heart.

I am not making any judgements on any of you who liked this idea. I just want to make my point. I will not complete this.

I hate all this. I hate it :( But I know, that is just me and if I don't like it, I just don't have to take part. My respect for those who see things in a different way.

Just Did the survey.

Now...when will i know that i wan a ticket to vegas and to tis event?:D

Done
the concept is exciting and peaks my interest
in what may be in store for the fans in the future

At the end of the day, what us fans want more then any other merchandise is Michael Jackson Live on DVD/BD (and maybe in cinema as well)!!!!!!

Sorry.
but still.... I don't feel comfortable doing this. I know I would love to know more about Michael... but I am such a weak person, this open way to cash on his name and memory, really breaks my heart.

I am not making any judgements on any of you who liked this idea. I just want to make my point. I will not complete this.

I hate all this. I hate it :( But I know, that is just me and if I don't like it, I just don't have to take part. My respect for those who see things in a different way.

But if you fill out the survey you can tell them about your concerns.

Done but took me forever to decide on album, song, tour, video, when everything is perfect its hard to decide

LOL it will stay always a secret to me what's supposed to be sooooo great about Las Vegas... there's so many more interesting and nicer cities in this world to me like Paris, London, Rome or even in the US Chicago, Washington DC, New Orleans, San Francisco and probably many more I didn't even see yet.

However I've been several times in LV and have found some places I actually could really like lol far away surely from the inner city and the strip.
Well lol it's good we're all different.

Oh and I did that survey of cuz... would love to get to know more about Michael, never enough somehow!

1. Which is your favorite music video?
Beat It
Thriller
Billie Jean
Black & White
Other (please specify)

Black AND White, not Black OR White??? The people running MJ's stuff don't even know that much about him.

13. Would fans be interested in a Las Vegas based fan festival showcasing Michael Jackson with interactive experiences such as dance contests, trivia, the ability to sing and/or dance with Michael Jackson, etc?

Singing and dancing with him??? o_O

13. Would fans be interested in a Las Vegas based fan festival showcasing Michael Jackson with interactive experiences such as dance contests, trivia, the ability to sing and/or dance with Michael Jackson, etc?

I read that too, it made me look :bugeyed for a moment...
The "with" probably needed to be "to".

1. Which is your favorite music video?
Beat It
Thriller
Billie Jean
Black & White
Other (please specify)

Black AND White, not Black OR White??? The people running MJ's stuff don't even know that much about him.

:doh:

Back