We Need You!!! - Hugely Important Official Michael Jackson Survey.

You now have the chance to see MORE of Michael Jackson then you ever dreamed possible! Along with THE IMMORTAL World Tour we want you to experience something so special, so unique, and so exclusive it could only happen in Las Vegas! We want the input of the most passionate fan base in the world to develop an interactive experience unlike any other, one focused solely on the history, legacy, and influence of Michael Jackson!

Take the survey here:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/michaeljacksonfanfestsurvey

Poll closes March 16th.

All done Gaz..thank you for posting...:hug: They ask my favorite tour..definetly History..:love:....Those Gold Pants..:blush:

Thankyou for bringing this to our attention Gary. I so hope and pray and will that fans around the world will start emphasizing more and more on the real purpose behind Michael's beautiful, exceptional, out-of-this-world creative genius, his philanthropy and the absolute goodness of his being---his message and mission to beautifully and powerfully use his unmatched talent, time, fame, resources and work to inspire people around the world to live in unity, L.O.V.E, peace and make this world a better place. This truth must be emphasized in everything that has anything to do with the real Michael Jackson, with his incomparable life and glorious legacy! Michael lived and was crucified for being true to his calling-he never forgot why he was here, what his real purpose was, and we must remember that too...and make others realize it too!

I just participated. Looks like the Estate is thinking of arranging the official fan festival. That's nice.

This is by the Estate? Are you sure?
BTW, I participated :)

Interesting questions...gets you thinking doesn't it!

Are we sure this is from the estate??...the lean silhouette made me think twice. We all know Howard Mann hijacked it some months ago for his devious deeds.

Edit: I read all the questions, the Immortal reference toward the end makes it more believable that the estate and not Mann is behind this.

Last edited:
hmm interesting. completed it. and it's actually something that's really seems like I would personally like and attend.

for additional speaker I put down the executors. :D hopefully it doesn't scare them, I would be genuinely interested in hearing Estate's take on stuff.

Thanks. Done.

Btw, isn't that the same Michael's silhouette that was on Howard Mann's vintagepopmedia.com site. :ermm:

Filled it out...but nothing happened when I clicked "done". Hope it worked.

I must have missed it when I did the survey, just who(m) or what entity is responsible/asking for this information?

Thanks for any clarification.

Participated as well :)
But I believe there to be a small error when they ask for your favourite move. When you select another one to fill in yourself, and you want to continue at the end of the survey, it still tells you to select one of the originally posted moves...

Filled it out...but nothing happened when I clicked "done". Hope it worked.

When I clicked "Done", I received a message: 'Thank you for taking this survey, now you can make your own one' or something like that..

Last edited:
Participated as well :)
But I believe there to be a small error when they ask for your favourite move. When you select another one to fill in yourself, and you want to continue at the end of the survey, it still tells you to select one of the originally posted moves...

When I clicked "Done", I received a message: 'Thank you for taking this survey, now you can make your own one' or something like that..

Ooh, then maybe that's what happened to me, as indeed I filled out the "other" option. Will go back and try again.

Edit: it worked this time around. Thanks Webbie :)

Ooh, then maybe that's what happened to me, as indeed I filled out the "other" option. Will go back and try again.

Aahh yes, if you select the other option, it won't allow you to click the "done" button. It gives you an error on top of the page and redirects you back to the "favourite move" question.

Edit: You're most welcome, Dutchie :) Glad I could help.

Aahh yes, if you select the other option, it won't allow you to click the "done" button. It gives you an error on top of the page and redirects you back to the "favourite move" question.

Thats not faaiirrr....as I really did want to write that I love the "finger point"! LOL

Thats not faaiirrr....as I really did want to write that I love the "finger point"! LOL

Hehehe :D

Well, I selected one of the posted moves and filled one in myself, because it allows you to do that :yes:

Done. Thank you Gaz. I think it is awesome how the estate is willing to have us the fans give input into creating this fan festival. When I go, it'll be my first time in Vegas (I never had any desire to go there) but now I can't wait! :D

Back