Watching TII in NW England (Manchester or Liverpool)

Hey yeezy, It's weird cos I posted about 4 times on here the night before last that seem to have disappeared and the posts that I replied to have also gone?? strrrrrrange! oh well no matter, must just be some kinda fault.........at least i didnt do anything wrong to have them deleted, LOL! Im so sorry aswell cos i cant afford to see it another time in manc, although i'd LOVE to, as i'm seeing it for the 2nd time in l'pool. Shame, would have been good to meet up.
the site went down and they had to fix it but it then went back to an earlier state like the 2nd oct,you know abit like your computer reinstalling to an earlier point in time,so thats why there are many posts missing,
i am from chester i didn,t hear back from anyone in this thread so i booked at my local cinema in chester on the 28th oct at cineworld at 7pm,

the site went down and they had to fix it but it then went back to an earlier state like the 2nd oct,you know abit like your computer reinstalling to an earlier point in time,so thats why there are many posts missing,
i am from chester i didn,t hear back from anyone in this thread so i booked at my local cinema in chester on the 28th oct at cineworld at 7pm,

Ahh right i get it! Thanks for the info and sorry noone got back to you, i replied to a few posts night before last, don't know if one of them was yourself though?? If you can afford to see TII for a second time it'd be great to meet up at the prinworks on the 30th oct or in liverpool one on the 11th nov.x

I actually hope it goes to the IMAX eventually. So all yous from Liverpool and around have to come to Manchester, then I can go with MJJC members! Hahaha! :)

I actually hope it goes to the IMAX eventually. So all yous from Liverpool and around have to come to Manchester, then I can go with MJJC members! Hahaha! :)

It is on IMAX in london but i haven't heard of it being shown on imax anywhere else yet?

Just 14 days to go ...yay :) lol

There's an early showing on the 28th at cineworld at 4am ? lol if the odeon in manchester city centre did that then i'd go to a pub/club the nite b4 and go see it at 4am otherwise there's no way i'd wake up in time :) lol

Has anyone booked one of the 4am showing anywhere?

I think the IMAX in Manchester will eventually have it as I think they still show older films every now are then. Its possible they will do it I think.

When it does, we should all go together, and then afterwards go and get very pissed. :)

Please add my name to list?. Thanks. I'm going to see TII @ Printworks, Manchester, 9:30pm.

I think the IMAX in Manchester will eventually have it as I think they still show older films every now are then. Its possible they will do it I think.

When it does, we should all go together, and then afterwards go and get very pissed. :)

(im going to see MJ friday 30th 9.30pm (normal screen not the gallery) Im booked 9.30pm 30th screen 18 seat G 24 and Andrea72 is in 21, so Clairbear, contact me or andrea72 and meet up an hour b4 the film with us if u wanna drink n chat b4 film? :)

Anyone tried the gallery at printworks? what do u think?

Last edited:
(im going to see MJ friday 30th 9.30pm (normal screen not the gallery) Im booked 9.30pm 30th screen 18 seat G 24 and Andrea72 is in 21, so Clairbear, contact me or andrea72 and meet up an hour b4 the film with us if u wanna drink n chat b4 film? :)

Anyone tried the gallery at printworks? what do u think?

Heeeeeey! Hope you guys are all ok. Yes defo meet b4, me and angelcake will meet you and andrea around 7:30/8:00 in weatherspoons inside printworks. See you in couple of days.x

Heeeeeey! Hope you guys are all ok. Yes defo meet b4, me and angelcake will meet you and andrea around 7:30/8:00 in weatherspoons inside printworks. See you in couple of days.x

Great :) Andrea posted her number on this link for any fans going to this showing - contact her let her know you'll be there, i'll send a pm with my number, im not sure if pm is working as when u look to the outbox it says nothing sent.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79779

have you already seen it? or will this be the 1st time for both you and anglecake? it will be for andrea and myself. I hope it will be 1st viewing for all of us ... the closer this gets the more weird it feels....

I saw a film critic on 5live that said fans will love it for its concert material but he was hoping it would have given more of an insight into the man, and what happened to the 100's of hour material that they didnt use? - will that be on the dvd? .... even fans would agree with that critics view ( a film critic that was neutral/positive? wow lol)

Back