Watching TII in NW England (Manchester or Liverpool)

I agree ^ cannot believe this shit. I tried to buy tickets online, website isn't taking orders any more so they say to ring them, did that and then got a technical error. 10 MINUTES after charging me 10p PER minute!

The day I could go is now sold out. So that's me out. Sorry Mike.

Good luck to everyone, I've not got mine and am too ill to stay up so am just going to give up.

Good luck to everyone, I've not got mine and am too ill to stay up so am just going to give up.

i'm so sorry for you, that is CRAP with a capital C.R.A.P! I was almost going to give up too after over 2 hrs of constant disappointment being directed to stupid helplines but..... theres light at the end of the tunnel, finally got tickets! 30th oct 930pm. you know what though, i thought this was meant to be on for 2wks so why are they only selling tickets up till 5th nov??

I managed in the end to get two tickets for the 31st at 7pm.

Hey Guys

Would luv to see this with other fans. No one I know is up for it so if anyone sorts something count me in however can't do 30th as suggested as already got green day tickets for the men that night. Any other night tho is fine.
Live in Manchester city centre so anywhere round there would be good.

When are you guys goin to the Manchester one?
If it aint the 28th or the 2nd November, I'll probs come with all yous, which would mean Id be buyin tickets for the third time haha!

ODEON - Printworks, Manchester town centre.

Wed 28/10 Time :11:30 14:00 16:30 19:00 21:30 .
Thu 29/10 Time: 14:00 16:30 19:00 21:30 .
Fri 30/10 Time: 14:00 16:30 19:00 21:30 23:55 .
Sat 31/10 Time: 11:30 14:00 16:30 19:00 21:30 23:55 .
Sun 1/11 Time:11:30 14:00 16:30 19:00 21:30 .
Mon 2/11 Time:14:00 16:30 19:00 21:30 .
Tue 3/11 Time:14:00 16:30 19:00 21:30 .
Wed 4/1114:00 16:30 19:00 21:30 .
Thu 5/1114:00 16:30 19:00 21:30

maybe we should all agree on a cinema and time ? what do u think? :)

WOW - I just went to the booking page - u can select stage 2 and look at the seating arrangement (without having to actually book) and see how many free/taken seats there are - in odeon printworks theres only about 3 rows left for the 11.30am show, but if u go later (ie 7pm) theres plenty - tickets cost £5 to £8.50 depending on time etc, but you can examine all of it without having to book it there and then.

maybe we should all agree on a cinema and time ? what do u think? :)

I think your late pal. Thats what I was askin a few posts back. Fu*k knows where Angel Cake n Clairebear are. Not been in this thread for a while now. I wanna get a tickets with guys from here to whenever there goin to Odeon in Manchester if possible.

And dude, there is an edit post on the bottom right of your posts so you dont have to keep postin and postin like a few minutes within each other.

thanks - n sorry for multi post, just got a little over excited at number of fans in the north west, like i said the majority seem to be down south (london), i have to admit i didnt think the 11.30am 28th show would be so booked up with it being on a wednesday morning.

It looks like the new album may also be released before end of this year.

Emotionaly im up and down at the moment, MJ was a major part of my life n not just for the music but for the caring integrity he kept in a world which has become so shallow, it doesnt seem real that he's gone.

maybe its simpler if people just post what dates their going to see it n others arrange to get their own tickets on the same day?

either way i hope everyone has a great time :)

Its a joke nobody is gettin back to me on this. Just left in the dark not knowing when people from here are going. :(

Hey yeezy. Soooo sorry havent been on for a while, been so busy and think Angel cakes computers still down. Anyway don't know if you previously saw my post about Angel cake and I getting tickets for friday 30th october? We're watching it at the printworks if you (or anyone else) can make that date we'd LOVE to meet up! But so far what I can gather from the response on this thread is that people have tickets for various other dates, so don't know how many of us will end up meeting up unfortunately. We are planning on seeing it a second time in liverpool (10th nov) when tickets go on sale for the second weeks showing! Don't know if thats too far for you to travel though? I will have a look at what our seat numbers are for the printworks on the 30th so if you (or anyone else) can make that date you can try to get seats near to ours. Also i'll speak to Angel cake about possibly watching it for a third time in manc (if we can afford it) then i'll post back here to see what is most convenient for everyone.xx
PS: CONGRATS on getting your tickets!!

I'll definitely go on the 30th if theres a few of us. I just been paid so its all good for me. Cheers for replyin back too

Lol I wanna know the ages of people goin...

thanks - n sorry for multi post, just got a little over excited at number of fans in the north west, like i said the majority seem to be down south (london), i have to admit i didnt think the 11.30am 28th show would be so booked up with it being on a wednesday morning.

It looks like the new album may also be released before end of this year.

Emotionaly im up and down at the moment, MJ was a major part of my life n not just for the music but for the caring integrity he kept in a world which has become so shallow, it doesnt seem real that he's gone.

maybe its simpler if people just post what dates their going to see it n others arrange to get their own tickets on the same day?

either way i hope everyone has a great time :)

Hey MR E! I totaly know where you're coming from! My moods are up and down daily too so I feel your pain. I think your idea of everone posting there film dates first and then meeting according to what suits people is good. I've already posted my dates/times here so hopefully others will be able to join us.xx

I'll definitely go on the 30th if theres a few of us. I just been paid so its all good for me. Cheers for replyin back too

Lol I wanna know the ages of people goin...

Cool! Haha. Well i'm 27 and Angel cake is 30 (i hope she doesnt mind me posting that....haha) oooooh you just been paid......i'm jealous!x

Oh by the way our seat numbers are row G 19 & 20. It is the 9:30pm showing.x

Oh by the way our seat numbers are row G 19 & 20. It is the 9:30pm showing.x

Have you been to the printworks before?

I'll be there - even if were not sat together we can all meet up for a drink at the pub say an hr or 2 before the film and maybe meet up back in the same place afterwards to chat about it?

Any idea how long its suppose to be?

I'll probably want to go and see it a few times, the 1st time will be mornful and i wont really feel in happy mood watching, but hopefully seeing it a few times will be a happier event, plus ive got to try and see it on its last day - kind of like a concert, you want to see the 1st and last showing LOL :D

Hi guys i watching it at Odeon Liverpool One at the advanced screening at 4am. Get ya asses down ther!!!

I'm watching it twice, once at Vue in Horwich (near the Reebok stadium) on the 28th and again on the 31st in Manchester at the Odeon at 7:30 (both nights).

Is anyone making the effort of wearing MJ related clothing? i.e:

a glove,
a fedora,
a jacket,
the striped pants
or even an MJ t-shirt

I am in two minds whether to wear the stuff I was planning.

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows whats happened to quite a few of the posts on here? They seem to have been deleted but can't understand why? Would be greatful if someone could shed some light on the matter. Thank you

I dont see any change? There was a big thing in the early hours of the morning today, where everyone lost there names etc but doubt that effected it lol

Claire are you going to Manchester for a 2nd time watchin TII?

I dont see any change? There was a big thing in the early hours of the morning today, where everyone lost there names etc but doubt that effected it lol

Claire are you going to Manchester for a 2nd time watchin TII?

Hey yeezy, It's weird cos I posted about 4 times on here the night before last that seem to have disappeared and the posts that I replied to have also gone?? strrrrrrange! oh well no matter, must just be some kinda fault.........at least i didnt do anything wrong to have them deleted, LOL! Im so sorry aswell cos i cant afford to see it another time in manc, although i'd LOVE to, as i'm seeing it for the 2nd time in l'pool. Shame, would have been good to meet up.

Back