Was Michael chubby at this time? *2002*

The words 'Michael' and 'fat' don't belong in the same sentence. :lol:

Extra meat on Michael, mmmmmmmm

048.jpg

Man tits???!!!!!! :bugeyed *slowly backs out of thread*

F**K I think I hurt myself laughing at that...

umm, I would say I don't think he looks chubby or fat - he just looks heavier than he usually does - sorry I know I should say did - coz we are use to seeing him slim... he may have also may have started carrying any "extra" weight he did have around the waist line - just coz of his age there and his body type...

okay I must recover from the man booby comment! :lol:

Is this thread for real? Michael was never fat I've always preferred him with a little more meat on his bones :D he looked H:wub:T H:wub:T H:wub:T. If your definition of fat is that then I feel sorry for celebrities like Beyonce, J-Lo or Tyra Banks they are probably ballooning to extremely obese proportions at an alarming rate then.:lmao: :hysterical:

what the hell?

:lol:

:lol:

No... his weight fluctuated a lot - yes... but he was always thin.
At times, very skinny > Thriller Era, Trial Era (obvious reasons), and This Is It Era... (he is very very skinny in TII era)
At times, not > i.e. HIStory era.

This is also part of the reason why his appearance looks different. Added to that would be the countless hairstyles in each of the era (afro, jheri curl, normal curls, short straight cut, long straight, curly long, etc.)

This is what people don't get.
That he did not have the mounds of surgery people say he did.

It was his nose and the cleft on his chin.

He also grew up. And people change as they grow.

So, NO he was never "chubby" ( lol wow).

yeah exactly, i wish everybody realised this, hair and make up can alter your appearance ALOT!!!!!

Jackie xxx

F**K I think I hurt myself laughing at that...

umm, I would say I don't think he looks chubby or fat - he just looks heavier than he usually does - sorry I know I should say did - coz we are use to seeing him slim... he may have also may have started carrying any "extra" weight he did have around the waist line - just coz of his age there and his body type...

okay I must recover from the man booby comment! :lol:

:lol: lol, me too! omg... :bugeyed :lol:

anyway, obviously Michael was heavier at that point, but I think it was mostly due to medical issues (which I won't go into) and the fact that he hadn't been on tour for a while. But that said, I personally love the way he looks with a bit of extra weight. *coughbutt,thighs,stomachcough* :wub:

Well you know what they say. More weight, more to grab onto!!!!!!

I thought womens night.
I´ve never been to one but the artists are male and the audience are female.
I´m not sure what the audience do , I heard a male artist said they go crazy but I don´t think they can grab the artist.
But I´m sure they want to.

I get that feeling when I watch come together in Moonwalker too.To grab, just a little..

If you guys were to take a look at the wow have you seen these pics thread you wouldn't want to comment on him being fat. You would wish he was fat.

Last edited:
Back