VOTE for Michael @ the EMA'S...2 days to go!

MTV Europe Music Awards 2008

You can vote till the 12th of october.

Go to http://ema.mtv.co.uk/vote/#_

Then select Best act ever and then scroll down, select Michael Jackson and vote!

Come on people, we have to let him win, you know how good that is!!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Re: MTV Europe Music Awards 2008

and another reason that he has to win is that that stupid Madonna (sorry fans) has this written below her name:

Madonna has sold 200 million albums in the course of her unprecedented two-decade-plus career.

And for Michael :

At its peak, his album, Thriller was selling a million copies per week worldwide.

FU haters , cuz MJ does NOT have only Thriller and is the biggest selling artist of all time.

SO GUYS GO AHEAD AND SHOW THEM WHO IS THE MAN!

If y'all don't wait, then I'ma smack your head!

Love ya! LOL!

But then I'm afraid that Britney or Madonna's fans use auto-clicker (just like the US Magazine Poll) and ... I vote everyday, but I do think the way this poll is organized is stupid. I'd not be surprised if Britney wins this poll also :lol: :lol: Her fans are mostly teens and they're crazy about these polls

We already have a thread for this guys, so I'll merge the two...

Re: Vote for Michael @ the EMA'S

If Britney wins I'll ban MTV for good.

And then the world will be a happy place again.

..................Voted!!!!!:D:punk::D

voted numerous times :yes:

But then I'm afraid that Britney or Madonna's fans use auto-clicker (just like the US Magazine Poll) and ... I vote everyday, but I do think the way this poll is organized is stupid. I'd not be surprised if Britney wins this poll also :lol: :lol: Her fans are mostly teens and they're crazy about these polls

What;s stopping us from using an auto clicker too?

I've used this one in the past and it's very easy to set up and use. It has a 30 day free trial, so no need to pay.

http://www.ptfbpro.com/

Just record the action you want to perform and then set the program to do it automatically with your desired interval.
Give it a go and you can notch up thousands of votes in the poll with minimal effort.

keep voting cause my brother has just come round and said he might be getting some free tickets for the show as he works for a radio station in liverpool lol

Voted but i feel these are fake, how can Britney 3 awards at the mtv awards. IThey should have given her one award just for getting her shit together not any for her music

What;s stopping us from using an auto clicker too?

I've used this one in the past and it's very easy to set up and use. It has a 30 day free trial, so no need to pay.

http://www.ptfbpro.com/

Just record the action you want to perform and then set the program to do it automatically with your desired interval.
Give it a go and you can notch up thousands of votes in the poll with minimal effort.

Oh, actually it's because I dont know how to use it :lol: :lol: But maybe I'll try :shifty::shifty:

It's not working for me right now. Anyone else having problems?

Hi...... it worked for me!! Voted about five times for MJ. Good luck Michael hope you win!!!

I would be very grateful, if any fan from England could tell me which airplaine I shall use when i'll fly to Liverpool then...is it better to arrive at Heathrow or Stansted???
Thanks a lot!

keep voting cause my brother has just come round and said he might be getting some free tickets for the show as he works for a radio station in liverpool lol

Aw, thats cool. Be a MJJC reporter if you go ;)

Back