VIDEO: Michael Autotuned To Create “Take Me Away”

I really like the animation and the song itself is really cool, but I don't see why it needed to be autotuned.

becuase there was NO actual song for him to use. He created the song himself using MJs voice accapella from
different songs and audio of him speaking. He had to autotune for the melody. Thats why it so remarkable :)

Last edited:
When my mother hear that she actually thought it's real song and she loved it. She said it's great, why don't they release it.

29u52w.png

Listening to this again, I quite like it in parts.

Although does anyone else feel it sounds a little like A-Ha? Especially the music clip haha.

I've gone from disliking this to LOVING it. WOW. :wub:

As someone previously has said.. it sounds more like Michael than the Cascio tracks LOL

Last edited:
The video reminds me of A-ha's 'Take On Me' :lol:

Edit: you beat me to it, Gonetoosoon lol

This is so cool..the full version is gonna be great 8)

Good minds think alike ;)

Hehe...indeed ;)

You know, the more I listen to this, the more I like it...I said before that I wouldn't agree if this was released, but it's quite innovative and I think Michael would have been impressed...the video is pretty cool too, and better than the Hold My Hand, HT, or BTM :D

Hehe...indeed ;)

You know, the more I listen to this, the more I like it...I said before that I wouldn't agree if this was released, but it's quite innovative and I think Michael would have been impressed...the video is pretty cool too, and better than the Hold My Hand, HT, or BTM :D

Same here. It's grown on me and now I've watched it dozens of times :p. Love the new snippet. Can't wait for the full version!

REALLY BAD NEWS GUYS...

The Estate STOPPED Nathan from making this remix! :(

Now he only released an instrumental...

They're probably gonna have an excuse like "ohh we don't want people faking MJ songs"

come on, there's other remixes like this that they don't mind!

Im gonna leave before I get banned for telling you my thoughts towards the Estate right now..

nath2010hat2_normal.jpg

nathanjay nathan jay

Which I can't argue with... so I've complied. They could have had my YT channel blocked/shut down so I'm not complaining

2 hours ago

nath2010hat2_normal.jpg

nathanjay nathan jay

"..To take his songs and edit them to have him singing something he didn't himself choose to sing is not authentic to Michael or his legacy"

2 hours ago

nath2010hat2_normal.jpg

nathanjay nathan jay

I've deleted the MJ videos because I had a polite request from the MJonline team asking me to do so:

Here's the message he got (from his description):
"... and while we appreciate your creativity, what you have done is not only illegal but is not a tribute to Michael. To take his songs and edit them to have Michael singing something he didn't himself choose to sing is not authentic to Michael or his legacy. Just as we (and I am sure you!) wouldn't want someone to edit Michael's spoken words to create statements he didn't speak himself, the same should not be done with his songs. Because the Estate does value your support of Michael, we would suggest that you remove these videos of your own volition, as when Sony discovers them (and they are very vigilant, so it is not "if" they discover them), they will file infringement claims and have them taken down. We have seen entire channels be shut down by YouTube in these instances.

We understand that you may have had the best intentions with this project, but "putting words in Michael's mouth" is not true to his art, original intention, or legacy."

So I think the estate is only suggesting him to remove the videos and fearing that Sony would remove them. Estate rarely removes videos and Sony often removes videos. Last week videos were only removed because of a "glitch"

&*^$%^#$&^$*$^#$ %!@##%^&#%%@#$$!!!!!!!!!

idk if you could tell but i was really looking forward to seeing this project completed. it sounded and looked cool.

ANYONE: to anyone that may have downloaded this snippet or such....i would like to have a copy. i was meaning to download the snippet today so i can listen to it. but now i cant.

(Rant Removed)

@nathanjay: Ah man, these broken hearted Michael Jackson fans are breaking my heart

Last edited:
Besides the Cascio issue (which I won`t bring up as I`m seething enough already), "putting words in Michael's mouth" is not true to his art, original intention, or legacy." ....hmmmm...but it was ok for Teddy Riley to change MJ`s bridge in Hollywood Tonight, I suppose, among other f*cked things they`ve done in Michael`s name......w...t...f...

I came across this. Only, apparently, for a limited time:

http://soundcloud.com/nathanjay/nathan-jay-take-me-away

Music & Lyrics: (c) 2011 Nathan Jay - limited period upload

take me some place different
somewhere by the ocean
and not return to the city
and all its' bad emotion

i dont wanna live
i dont wanna live
in the rain no more

i just wanna go
i just wanna go
where it's always warm
come on and
take me away
to where the sun is always shining
and the sky is always blue
i wanna live somewhere that's beautiful
and i wanna be there with you

we can leave this grey behind us
and start our life anew
forget our work and daily life
forever me and you

take me some place different
i know i'm deep in love
passion in the sunshine
is what i'm thinking of

I don't wanna go
I don't wanna go
in to work no more
no one understands
make stupid demands
i don't know what its for
oh baby take me away

to where the sun is always shining
and the sky is always blue
i wanna live somewhere that's beautiful
and i wanna be there with you

we can leave this grey behind us
and start our life anew
forget our work and daily life
forever me and you
I want my baby
I want my baby with me
I want my baby
tonight

Besides the Cascio issue (which I won`t bring up as I`m seething enough already), "putting words in Michael's mouth" is not true to his art, original intention, or legacy." ....hmmmm...but it was ok for Teddy Riley to change MJ`s bridge in Hollywood Tonight, I suppose, among other f*cked things they`ve done in Michael`s name......w...t...f...

PERFECT post. Send this to the estate pronto. Such a hypocritical thing to do from them.

I converted this song to MP3/WAV from Youtube a couple of days ago. If anyone wants it let me know via PM and I'll send it through.

200% agree
"To take his songs and edit them to have Michael singing something he didn't himself choose to sing is not authentic to Michael or his legacy." Wow they talk about authentic LMAO
Besides, how dare they say this is not a tribute to Michael? They are not even MJ fans in the first place!

Last edited:
I still can't get over how hypocritical the Estate is...And people still keep putting their faith in them? What the hell for?

Back