VIDEO* Great comercial MTV has for Michael Tribute!

Michael would have LOVED this advert. But yeah not a fan of MTV either, they need to know where there place is.

I will NOT watch it - at least not on tv!!! People forget so easily...
I will probably watch it on youtube or somewhere else, but in NO WAY will I contribute to high ratings for f***ing MTV.

What MTV did to Michael Jackson, the alive, the breathing, hurting, beautiful human being was not only DEGRADING it was PURE MALICE!!! PURE MALICE!!!

I cannot believe that any sincere Michael Jackson fan, who not only loved him as an artist but also as the most beautiful person on earth, could now be so foolish to think that all of a sudden MTV (ppl responsible for it) is this kind, respectful channel, bla bla bla!!!

THEY HUMILIATED Michael Jackson in front of MILLIONS!!! I have NEVER seen anything like that before and after!!!

The ONLY reason they do this tribute is because they NOW SEE that so many people LOVED MICHAEL JACKSON and they EXPECT high ratings with all the fans sitting in front of their tv sets crying!!! They play and simply use the fans' emotions because of $ $ $ $ $ $

F**K MTV

To paraphrase Otto von Bismarckmtv always comes late”. -_-

They try to be “good” now. I don’t like mtv at all :no:

When you're alive people wanna treat you like crap and once you've passed its like hallelujah you were the greatest thing ever!

MTV is just proving once again how hypocritical they are, its all about ratings folks and less about Mike!

I have to say, the commercial was touching. Who knows how many people have came & gone out of the MTV programming department and decided they wanted to do a tribute to the KOP, I'll let a good thing be a good thing.

I know what they're doing is nice...but to tell y'all the truth...its Nothing but 4 the rating...If anything has the name "Michael Jackson" in it...it's $$$$ That they see...so yeah...thats my 2 cents...

Michael...You deserved and deserve So Much better...I love you Most...4Ever and a day...

Does anyone know if this will be streamed live somewhere online? Or is there a chance that some kind person will tape and upload Janet's tribute for us peeps who do not have cable?

Please?

Kat

nice Ad... and ..everyone at MTV should be kissing Michael's old penny loafers

Last edited:
I think I gonna cry all the way they are tributing to Michael.

Last edited:
I wish it would rain MJ gloves at my house :)

Hopefully MTV steps up to the plate and does the man some justice. I'm sure Janet wouldn't perform any half-assed tribute to her brother, so I'm not too worried about it.

Well, the first time I watched the advert, I was like...wha the h...:scratch:, and it made me sad to think that this was all happening without the King himself being here. But after watching it a couple more times, I got to thinking..."well, wouldn't this be just like Michael, after getting to heaven, to toss his sparkly gloves down here on earth to us? I can just imagine that boyish, mischievous smile and infectuous giggle, as he tosses them down. That just left such a good feeling in my heart!:yes: Now I'm sitting here with this great big ol' grin on my face...see> :D!

I love you MJ and miss you dearly :wub:

And I agree MTV doesn't deserve to wipe the mud off of Michael's penny loafers, but whoever envisioned that ad is definitely an MJ fan, imo.
And after all of the accolades & tributes after his departure from us, it pretty much leaves them with no other choice. I just hope it is done in a fashion as close as possible to what MJ would have masterminded himself :yes:

Last edited:
Back