VIDEO* Great comercial MTV has for Michael Tribute!

Yea was nice..but stilll anything they did would still have a feeling of it being a michael jackson comeback..i know they can't say michael is dead but anything they did could be construed as looking like a comeback instead of a tribute...but gloves flying down from the sky was nice....and the music pushed it towards the tribute more..but a very difficult thing to get right...

michael made mtv what it is imo in alooot of ways...think about how many black artists are on it now..and look at the dancing.....the videos..the clothes the stage performances....so mtv better pay alot of respect to mj....everyone says bet wasn't godd and i totally disagree...with the time they had to make it a tribute they did unbelivably well and in some ways no matter what tribute comes after, it won't be as emotional as moments in that show...the humanity of it might not be attained in another tribute simply because it was the first..but i hope mtv just it proper justice and surpasses as it has had alot of time to do this and so even if indivudal acceptance sppeches might be the same as bet, others bits like video packages etc should be made very well...hopefully....i am postive it will be

It will start and end with mj that much i am fully sure..the end should hopefully be very interesting as will the whole show..I just hope everyone pays theirs respects going on stage...noone should leave out mentioning mj and if they do they will just look like egotisical selfish foools....so it's obv in their interest but more importantly it must be said as NONE of them will attain his brillliance in music/dance/prducing...nothing...he has set the bar ridicoulsy high and they are alll under his shadow...makes them all seem kinda pathethic and inferior compared to him which they kinda are but they know that...If someone like lady gaga who is sorta displaying charactersitsics like she has reaches mj heights fails to mention him ..there will be an uproar..by me anyway...

but i am sure it will be fine...

lets have clips of his appearances at past mtv performances places mtv!!!!!!
the one thing i didn't like about bet was it never showed mj's appearances...had him n jb at start but didnt even show the full bt and cut at WORST moment...

Wow! That was actually sweet! I'll be watching Sunday for sure, well maybe just the opening with Janet, but I'll be tuned in.

LONG MAY HE REIGN

Dang, got a big ol' lump in my throat watching that. Simple but powerful at the same time.

That promo is really nice. It made me cry when I first saw it and again now. I miss MJ so much.

This years host is Russel Brand.. and in this promo for the VMAs.. it surely looks like he got a Michael Jackson tattoo.

Look at his upper arm (the right one).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AdxWqcqy14

what do u think?

yep, i saw it. Looks like he got a tattoo of mike's famous signature too. looks like a portrait of this pic:

july102009_1055_lg.jpg

Awww..... That was so beautiful! I miss Michael so much.......

By the way, I can't believe people were just staring at the gloves. If I were them, I would have pocketed as many gloves as I can for my whole family and one to frame. ^_^

I will NOT watch it - at least not on tv!!! People forget so easily...
I will probably watch it on youtube or somewhere else, but in NO WAY will I contribute to high ratings for f***ing MTV.

What MTV did to Michael Jackson, the alive, the breathing, hurting, beautiful human being was not only DEGRADING it was PURE MALICE!!! PURE MALICE!!!

I cannot believe that any sincere Michael Jackson fan, who not only loved him as an artist but also as the most beautiful person on earth, could now be so foolish to think that all of a sudden MTV (ppl responsible for it) is this kind, respectful channel, bla bla bla!!!

THEY HUMILIATED Michael Jackson in front of MILLIONS!!! I have NEVER seen anything like that before and after!!!

The ONLY reason they do this tribute is because they NOW SEE that so many people LOVED MICHAEL JACKSON and they EXPECT high ratings with all the fans sitting in front of their tv sets crying!!! They play and simply use the fans' emotions because of $ $ $ $ $ $

F**K MTV

Very intense. I burst into tears AGAIN. Thought I didn't have any left. When will it end?

Michael I love you more.

:bugeyed That was so AMAZING! I'm all teary and got goosebumps. Wow!!! :bugeyed

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

MTV can KMA. For real. This kind of stuff should have been done the year when they tried to make him look like a fool by pretending he got up there and gave himself an award.

They were even trying to deny Mike's impact on the industry and downplayed his importance.

*teary eyed*
Oh my goodness. that was amazing :yes:

although I still haven't forgiven them fools!!

I will NOT watch it - at least not on tv!!! People forget so easily...
I will probably watch it on youtube or somewhere else, but in NO WAY will I contribute to high ratings for f***ing MTV.

What MTV did to Michael Jackson, the alive, the breathing, hurting, beautiful human being was not only DEGRADING it was PURE MALICE!!! PURE MALICE!!!

I cannot believe that any sincere Michael Jackson fan, who not only loved him as an artist but also as the most beautiful person on earth, could now be so foolish to think that all of a sudden MTV (ppl responsible for it) is this kind, respectful channel, bla bla bla!!!

THEY HUMILIATED Michael Jackson in front of MILLIONS!!! I have NEVER seen anything like that before and after!!!

The ONLY reason they do this tribute is because they NOW SEE that so many people LOVED MICHAEL JACKSON and they EXPECT high ratings with all the fans sitting in front of their tv sets crying!!! They play and simply use the fans' emotions because of $ $ $ $ $ $

F**K MTV

crap- I know what you mean....

Back