[Video] Another Part of Me performance from Wembley DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say it looked awful on my 55 inch HDTV. My wife found it irritating to watch including myself.

Only the audio is good thing. But at least its better than no concert release at all.

I know there's a whole forum thread dedicated to Mike's junk so just thought I'd heads up all the perverts that you can see more than just bouncing buckles from 3:30 on that video. Now I've seen it I can't unsee it. Aaaargh.

:hysterical:
I was quite happily watching that cute bum (backside) hopping around the stage, but now that you pointed it out, I cannot unseen it either
tumblr_lvgm1whNKs1qdlkgg.gif

Note, I'm not pervert either.

I must say it looked awful on my 55 inch HDTV. My wife found it irritating to watch including myself.

Only the audio is good thing. But at least its better than no concert release at all.

Remember this isn't the original rip though. The DVD will look better.

:hysterical:
I was quite happily watching that cute bum (backside) hopping around the stage, but now that you pointed it out, I cannot unseen it either
tumblr_lvgm1whNKs1qdlkgg.gif

Note, I'm not pervert either.

I know there's a whole forum thread dedicated to Mike's junk so just thought I'd heads up all the perverts that you can see more than just bouncing buckles from 3:30 on that video. Now I've seen it I can't unsee it. Aaaargh.

I am a pervert and that was the first thing I saw in front of my eyes ,sorry Michael but it's true , I won't say that was the only thing though :)

Brilliant !!!

Yes I've watched the video above.

I would download the original teaser (the one just uploaded today) to get a better idea of the quality. It is mpeg format and is pretty much the final quality.

Here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?z7q0u22476a62un

Remember the one you watched wasn't the original rip, is compressed and made smaller for amazon, and then compressed a little more by recording the stream.

Last edited:
I would download the original teaser (the one just uploaded today) to get a better idea of the quality. It is mpeg format and is pretty much the final quality.

Here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?z7q0u22476a62un

Remember the one you watched wasn't the original rip, is compressed and made smaller for amazon, and then compressed a little more by recording the stream.

Thank you, will test it out on my TV.

i dont live in the UK, anyone know how i can see the amazon version of the clip (original) in fullscreen??

In my opinion they have done a very good work in restoring the picture, the improvement is clearly visible in the color adjustments and the sharpness of the picture. We all know bad stage is characterized to be a bit dark.
About the sound, very good job too, mixing the tracks and crow noise with a very good balance. They have enhanced the bass synthesizer and the drums compare to other in-house mixes of the same song we have listened during the last years.
We are very lucky of having 2 new live versions of Another part of me song (london and paris) as I considerate the dancing routine of it with Michael alone at stage is one of the hightlights of the bad tour gigs, really spectacular.

Well, that was a lot better than I was expecting! Very impressed with restoration/quality from a 25 year old VHS tape. I now believe MITM from the documentary was pre restoration, seeing this. This is completely watchable/acceptable. Can't wait for the full release.

amazed by the restoration, it's like a miracle! so happy with everything that's coming, can't wait for the full show and unreleased songs :)

GREEEAAATT QUALITY !!!!!

MUCH MUCH BETTER THAT I THOUGHT!!!

Thanks soooo much dam2040 for this video!!!

Can't wait to see the full concert!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back