[Video] Another Part of Me performance from Wembley DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Amazon UK - Another Part of Me from Wembley DVD - coming soon

quality is better than id hoped for its brilliant in motion...

28lx2sm.jpg

would the video be slightly compressed?

OH SWEET LORD.

This is incredible.

Hands down, the best live vocal of this track I've ever heard. And the performance is just a wonder. Unbelievable.

I love that you can see the Wembley audience dancing away behind Michael (in terms of the angle) near the end. Having the time of their lives no doubt.

The quality, okay it leaves a lot to be desired. But more than happy to overlook that given the sheer value of this.

Next step 5.1 audio surround. I'm gonna pass out when this DVD starts up in my system.

Sheer joy.

anybody know whether or not for sure the video will be compressed or not? as the new pics from the trailer look better then the screencaps.

The video in motion looks better than the screen captures posted here.

It was amazing my only complaint I want MORE, but seriously Video Quality 10/10 Audio 10/10, for those of you not in the UK it has been recorded

It looks brilliant, of course it`ll be compressed its streaming, and my screencaps are only jpegs, so this dvd is gonna be amazing.!!!!!!!!

dam2040 is uploading it now

Credit goes to dam2040

There's something about the way this is shot that makes it feel more real. I don't know what it is exactly. It feels more you're watching a concert as if you were there. Perhaps it's because there's zero crowd shots.

When I first heard about the jumbotron feed I was a little skeptical but I really like it in lieu of this preview.

Enjoy the upload guys. I'd encourage you download it with the copyrights and what not :)

There's something about the way this is shot that makes it feel more real. I don't know what it is exactly. It feels more you're watching a concert as if you were there. Perhaps it's because there's zero crowd shots.

When I first heard about the jumbotron feed I was a little skeptical but I really like it in lieu of this preview.

I actually feel that when there are crowd shots it makes it better - you feel more of the energy when you can see the crowd. And in this video you CAN see the crowd on some occasions. It's also because the audio quality is so good you can actually HEAR the crowd, which makes a big difference. With a lot of Bad tour vids on youtube, the audio is so poor that you can barely hear the crowd.

My upload shouldn't be blocked anywhere. Enjoy!

Re: {Video] Another Part of Me performance from Wembley DVD

The jumbotron uses the center of the video so you actually get more vide info from the tape...!

I put the video in the first post and edited the title. will close other relevant threads.

My upload should be good enough, and I have the original screen cap file uploading but the upload may have stopped, I'm not sure

What an excellent performance! the quality is good enough to enjoy it, which is all we could have asked for given the circumstances, video quality (given what expectations we were set) 7/10, audio quality 9/10, sounds a little compressed to me and a little thin, even when watching at the highest quality streaming available on YouTube and the amazon site, not the greatest live audio i've ever heard, but certainly the best MJ live audio we have available to us at the moment and is still more than crisp enough, and for that i am very thankful! It's great seeing the performance and i loved it, can't wait till we get to see some more performances and the full DVD of course!

That was incredible, best vocal i've ever heard from APOM and the performance is just brilliant. As for the quality I think it's great, I don't know what the problem is, the screen shots make it look alot worse. When it's in motion it looks brilliant!!! I'm no expert on video quality but to my eyes it looks alot better than I was expecting given all the negativity surrounding the quality.

Enjoy the upload guys. I'd encourage you download it with the copyrights and what not :)

On behalf of MJJC, THANK YOU for uploading this! Taking compression and recording issues into consideration, the video quality STILL looks amazing. The DVD is going to be spectacular!

Amazing performance! Loved the quality given the circumstances, and we see ALL of MJ which is a plus! Quality with what t they had to work is def. for me 10/10 and audio 10+/10. Thank you estate!!:clap:

I actually feel that when there are crowd shots it makes it better - you feel more of the energy when you can see the crowd. And in this video you CAN see the crowd on some occasions. It's also because the audio quality is so good you can actually HEAR the crowd, which makes a big difference. With a lot of Bad tour vids on youtube, the audio is so poor that you can barely hear the crowd.

Yes, I completely agree. But without those shots to me it changes the dimensions of it all. This feels more upfront and visceral, more raw to me. Instead of a polished TV broadcast. I'm one of the few people that actually enjoys the crowd shots in the Bucharest DVD and it really only irks me when they've missed a really special moment of MJ on stage - but you can always refer to BBC for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back