USHER - new video - OMG; what if MJ had such a (brand new) song

Explain me this, please.

radios are only about Music and artists, how can be DJs - too envious of MJ, and didn't want to play his stuff on radio anymore?

MJs songs (at least several of them) are always IN and in demand, so they dont play music people/listeners want to listen to?
Or just because a programmer or a DJ thinks MJ is too weird for their radio? Then its a personal issue and bias, and this is unacceptable. (the fact is that Michael was isolated from radios from 1993 to 2009 and thats why all other artists replaced him on the air as a favourite artist)

dj's are people. and they have feelings. and they didn't want to be upstaged by MJ. it's not about favorites on the radio. a lot of people don't like what they hear on the radio. i remember dj's putting out a pool as to when MJ would lose Lisa Marie Presley. this was before the allegations really gained steam..so..dj's just didn't like him. they play who they want to play, and who they aren't threatened by. djs do want to be stars. they just said hateful things about him. i remember so much of it.

but yes..MJ's songs were in demand. the fans just went out and bought them, and ignored the radio.

now we have the decline of other artists' cd sales, even though a lot of those artists are being played on the radio by these self serving djs and programmers.

Last edited:
Michael wouldn't have anything to do with a song like this, its ok, but its not got the WOW factor that all of his songs do, this is just typical music of today, nothing special or unique about it, way below MJ's standards...

Are you thaaaaat positive???

But hey, you could very well be right. What do i know about anything in general and songs Michael liked or did in particular?

In few months to a year
no one will even remember this song

Then i guess my name is....no one :cheeky: I are a nobody after all.....

Pleased to make y'all acquaintance *takes off hat and reaches out for a handshake* Just teasin', don't mean no harm :p

Many May have forgotten it, but i do remember it. Many singles might have come after it, people, projects and things have longed moved on (rightfully so), but i definitely remember this 1.

Two years later, i STILL do love it.....:D

Last edited:
Back