US Tour and Album News - Not official

they said at the begining that the 02 would be his only shows in the world this year. of course that could change but i think will be be looking forward to going home and chilling at the end of sept

I would agree if I believed it was "last minute" to add the other shows in Jan. and Feb., but I don't, that's what makes me think there is a three year plan and it seems odd to me for someone to take off three months you think if it's gonna last three years you'd want to get it done and over with and not have it drag out longer. I really don't know how these things work though... just seemed odd to me!

A lot of tours seem to have breaks between continents of several weeks but this 3 months break is def. open for speculation. I can't see them telling the cast and crew, 'see ya in 3 months'.

So, my crystal ball says, maybe some additional dates in that time period???

:)

A lot of tours seem to have breaks between continents of several weeks but this 3 months break is def. open for speculation. I can't see them telling the cast and crew, 'see ya in 3 months'.

So, my crystal ball says, maybe some additional dates in that time period???

:)

The break in the 02 dates is due to the venue being booked by other artists inbetween

The world tour will probably cover all the continents which are;

Last edited:
yes NEW YORK MIKE COME ON !
Give us East Coast fans some lovin, we love you, and we'll even throw in a lifetime supply of NY Bagels baby :)

I don't understand what is so confusing or vague about what Michael said. He clearly stated that this would be his last tour in LONDON! He said nothing about the rest of the world.

Maybe the words "final curtain call" is what is confusing people. But he still could have been referring to London. Doesn't mean he won't tour the rest of the world. I, personally, think that Michael and AEG know exactly what they are gonna do and that this thing is in no way gonna end with London.

Well that's what Michael loves doing, getting people talking, wondering, building suspense... anticipation... is the "This Is It Tour" the last? Truth is it probably isn't "It"! :lol:

London is most likely the first leg of the "This Is It" tour or at least the Europe leg of the tour hence so many shows...

It seems like MJ is going to end up having to transfer "This Is It" over to stadiums following his 50-concert run in London. The excitement is really starting to build and we're still in March. lol

I'm excited about even what the next four months hold for Michael. Apart from preparing for his tour...hopefully we'll have a new single, maybe a video...but definitely we'll have Michael Mania. I can't wait for him to show the world what he's made of :)

I am actually getting my hopes up about this because it is very likely to happen! I will definitely be there!

Back