US Tour and Album News - Not official

eternitys_child

Proud Member
http://news.lalate.com/2009/03/17/michael-jackson-new-single/

Michael Jackson New Single!
Posted on March 17th, 2009 in Michael Jackson, Ne Yo by lalate

Catch Michael Jackson’s new 2009 single! Michael Jackson will have a 2009 new song and album, with Ne-Yo and Will.I.Am attached. A U.S. and World Tour will promote the new album.

These are the amazing Michael Jackson reports coming out today.

Major concert promoter AEG that is handling Jackson’s O2 dates is said to be working out details for a U.S. tour that will have extended dates in New York and Los Angeles in arenas that can house enough patrons.

But the exciting news is a new album is slatted to drop as early as summer, the single before the first O2 concert date. Some reports even say the album could be given away free to ticket buyers.

Ne-Yo is also scheduled to open some dates for Jackson. Additionally in the works is a 3D version of Thriller.

Jackson could make as much as $500 million by spring next year!

Here is another article on it. This one from OK Magazine.

http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/12580
***** Bound For US After London Shows?

Michael Jackson (Pacific Coast News)
You can put down your suitcase! It sounds like you won't have to fly to England to see Michael Jackson's final performances after all.

Vegas Deluxe is reporting that the recently announced shows at London's O2 Arena are just a warm-up for a series of concerts here in the U.S.

According to the Web site, the 50-concert run in London could be just one part of a three-year master plan that could net the King of Pop up to $500 million.

"There’s a solid rumor that when Michael’s first England run ends in September and resumes again there in January," reports the site, "that he may well do a series of U.S. concerts."

"Although [concert promoters] AEG wants him to appear in Las Vegas, it’s more likely it will be in New York or L.A. where there are arenas with 15,000 to 20,000 seats," it says.

The site quotes a British source as saying, “The London ticket sales were really a testing of the water... There’s no question that Michael and AEG are discussing a world tour now.”

Yeah there are rumors now that the tour might be extended to the USA and Japan. I certainly hope that he makes it to the USA because I will be there in a heartbeat. This would be my dream come true because I have never been to a concert in all my 25 years as being a fan. :wild: I can't wait!:punk:

Yeah there are rumors now that the tour might be extended to the USA and Japan. I certainly hope that he makes it to the USA because I will be there in a heartbeat. This would be my dream come true because I have never been to a concert in all my 25 years as being a fan. :wild: I can't wait!:punk:

I have never seen him live either. Even though money is tight and I felt sure he would come here I booked for London anyway. By the time he comes here I will hopefully be able to go again and go for the best seats. I am going to have a great time in London and the way I did it I think I won't cost a lot more than flying to one of the coasts and paying for hotels there. If he didn't get the showing he did in London there was a chance he would not come here. I will never regret scheduling my London trip. My only hesitation was that my ticket might have kept someone in GB from seeing him there.

Isn't this a wonderful time?

What's been keeping you?:)

Yeh, I've read about this too. Although we already knew that there were rumors of a bigger tour. I'd be cool if he came to LA though, nice and close for me...and him for that matter. :)

Yeh, I've read about this too. Although we already knew that there were rumors of a bigger tour. I'd be cool if he came to LA though, nice and close for me...and him for that matter. :)

Well I've seen/heard the rumors too but I thought these articles came off as a little more substantial. That is why I posted.

What's been keeping you?:)

Well I have always wanted to go, but when the Jacksons were touring for Victory I had my chance....... but my darn parents had told me no.:no: After raisng a family and being married I think it's mighty fine time to finally go see the KING OF POP! I deserve a break from the family to go see my other love Michael Jackson. :wub::)

Somewhere on the board there had been discussion about Las Vegas because AEG/02 is in the process of building an arena or similar in LV. I think 2010/2011 was given as predicted opening. That would surely be an option, especially if there is a "world" tour, to end up there. But NYC and LA seem likely in addition to or instead of LV if he does do U.S.

Somewhere on the board there had been discussion about Las Vegas because AEG/02 is in the process of building an arena or similar in LV. I think 2010/2011 was given as predicted opening. That would surely be an option, especially if there is a "world" tour, to end up there. But NYC and LA seem likely in addition to or instead of LV if he does do U.S.

I'm not sure if you saw the second article I posted. They comment on that saying that Michael prefers NY and LA because they have larger venues.

Adding to my post above, I went to AEG site and they are indeed planning on 2010 opening of 20,000 seat sports/entertainment arena. Assuming this is still in progress, that certainly sounds like an option considering Michael is working with AEG with other options.

http://www.aegworldwide.com/04_future/lasvegas.html

Sorry, EC, I must have been typing when you replied. I guess it depends upon whether 20,000 seats is too small, or whether he would go for something larger. OK magazine can at times embellish their stories as they choose, but other times seem pretty reliable (if that's possible in MJ's world). Although it's appears OK is quoting Vegas Deluxe initially. Guess only time will tell.

Last edited:
Michael is going out like a lion! A world tour and a new album!
You cant ask for more than that.

When I first heard of the concerts in London, I was like ,
OK, thats great but I know he wont leave out his American fans. No way!

I really hope he does NYC. MSG! Or even better, both coasts.
That would rock so hard! :D :cool:

Adding to my post above, I went to AEG site and they are indeed planning on 2010 opening of 20,000 seat sports/entertainment arena. Assuming this is still in progress, that certainly sounds like an option considering Michael is working with AEG with other options.

http://www.aegworldwide.com/04_future/lasvegas.html

Hmmm... So same size as the ones they are mentioning in the article. Someone told me a while back that Trump was building a huge arena as part of a hotel in Vegas. I've seen the site on google earth. Remember when the Vegas rumors were rampant? Maybe they are the same. Would Trump be involved with O2? Otherwise there is competition for Michael's skinny azz once again.

aeg mentioned mj doing a tour over the next 3 years including the USA after the press conference. imo these stories are just created from that

WOW!!

That's crazy!

Now that the o2 has sold so well hopefully this will encourage Michael to do a world tour. It seems to me that AEG and Michael where testing the waters to see how well the o2 sold especially as they only announced 10 shows at first......boy, did they seriously underestimate how many people still love Michael (always have, always will). So now they have their answer, that Michael could never meet demand, hopefully any idea to tour further will become a reality.

I think the LA and NYC predictions are probably what will end up happening, if this is true. One on each coast. I have no doubt the east coast would be Madison Square Garden, and for the west coast it will probably be either LA or Vegas, depending on venue choice.

http://news.lalate.com/2009/03/17/michael-jackson-new-single/

Michael Jackson New Single!
Posted on March 17th, 2009 in Michael Jackson, Ne Yo by lalate

Catch Michael Jackson’s new 2009 single! Michael Jackson will have a 2009 new song and album, with Ne-Yo and Will.I.Am attached. A U.S. and World Tour will promote the new album.

These are the amazing Michael Jackson reports coming out today.

Major concert promoter AEG that is handling Jackson’s O2 dates is said to be working out details for a U.S. tour that will have extended dates in New York and Los Angeles in arenas that can house enough patrons.

But the exciting news is a new album is slatted to drop as early as summer, the single before the first O2 concert date. Some reports even say the album could be given away free to ticket buyers.

Ne-Yo is also scheduled to open some dates for Jackson. Additionally in the works is a 3D version of Thriller.

something tells me there are some facts in here... umm???

we he does come to the US... every news pundit will be challenging every fan for a ticket...at any price...

every single one of them...

I think the LA and NYC predictions are probably what will end up happening, if this is true. One on each coast. I have no doubt the east coast would be Madison Square Garden, and for the west coast it will probably be either LA or Vegas, depending on venue choice.

if and when those tickets go on sale in NYC.. all hell is going to break loose...

you think London was bad.......

Gosh , i hope he comes to Europe ! Can wait to see him ! MICHAEL JACKSON IS BACK IN ACTION !

we shall see,if so looks like ill be seeing mj alot more than just on july 8th

Back