UPDATE : "Breaking News" Detailed Analyse Lyrics !! + FINAL Accapella Analyse + Lyrics ! Try It !

Re: "Breaking News" Detailed Analyse Lyrics !! To end the discussion = MJ is in the track !!

The song is a big joke anyway, think about it people..the fact that we have to even analyze this. Since when was this ever needed with a MJ song? NEVER.

Exactly... and when you listen to all these recently leaked snippets it's so easy to tell.

Re: "Breaking News" Detailed Analyse Lyrics !! To end the discussion = MJ is in the track !!

Odd that it took Sony 3 days to admit what we already knew, that there was another voice in there.....so why did they need experts if they knew there was someone else there?

I thought there were hundreds of MJ songs even near complete songs in MJs vault and yet Sony struggle to produce 1 authentic MJ album.

In United States is analyze, but in UK and other parts of world analyse is also correct. Same goes for exmple, memorize (US) - memorise (UK). That is how I learned in school 20+ years ago.

[Sorry for offtopic]

I am from belgium , my english is not perfect sorry ;)

I used to be very against this song from the moment I heard it. Slowly, though, it's starting to sink in that it may, just may, be him after all.

However, I think Sony's big mistake was not letting the fans know that a different backing singer was called in to do certain parts. Because of this, I will always be doubtful of Breaking News. I will never forget what my ears told me the first time I heard it.

I agree +1 ;)

Actually the lyrics are one the reasons I think it's NOT an MJ track! Yes, the subject (criticism of the media) is Michaelish, but that's easy to mime. However the lyrics themselves are not really Michaelish to me. In Michael's lyrics there's always poetry. Where is the poetry in this one?

I dont believe that even half of the song is Michael. Its a shame they think they can trick fans.

Apparently they can many....

Don't forget Michael's voice was much lower in 2006 , a year before they said he record some parts of "Breaking News" watch from 3min :

Don't forget Michael's voice was much lower in 2006 , a year before they said he record some parts of "Breaking News" watch from 3min :

It's not about the depth of his voice.

It's not about the depth of his voice.

I posted this because some people compare his voice with songs from his albums in 80's or 90's... But anyway... BN is just a weird track....

This song has an unintentional added message: sony are dumb (since they needed experts to figure out there is another singer) and evil because they keep it on album. It blends well with the original message regarding media.
This was intended to be a dance club version of Tabloid Junkie?

Its not frikkin Malachi!

Why you still think that its Malachi ?? It's already confirmed by all the producers from the upcoming album that its not Malachi... They worked with James Porte... Why would they lie about that ?? I only want to believe that when there is a true evidence. OK but the point from this thread is that Michael is in the song !! Thats most important for me..... :)

Lyrically it reminds me of "Is It Scary" and "Tabloid Junkie" put together :yes:

Lyrically it reminds me of "Is It Scary" and "Tabloid Junkie" put together :yes:

I didn't think about 'Is It Scary'....good call!

Yes, you can feel an attempt of plagarism on the part of Cascio, but Michael's lyrics are a lot more poetic. BN is just plain and flat.

Yes, you can feel an attempt of plagarism on the part of Cascio, but Michael's lyrics are a lot more poetic. BN is just plain and flat.

...I agree about the poetic aspect that we don't see in this song...

After waiting for 9 years,It's sad that the 1st track released by Sony ,we would have to look for michael jackson on a michael jackson track.

My finale thought , think what you want , this is what i hear , before you response try it, listen & read the lyrics ;)

THIS ANALYZE IS ONLY FROM THE ACCAPELLA ;)

MJ :

Ugh!

Ho!

Ugh!

Aoww!

James :

Everybody wantin’ a piece of “Michael Jackson!”
Reporters stalking the moves of “Michael Jackson!”

MJ :

Just when ya thought he was done
He comes to give it again

James : They could put it around the world today

MJ :

He wanna write my obituary
you just wanna read it again
you just wanna feed it again

Fall in love
You’re thinkin’ of
They keep fakin’, breakin’ the news

Aoww!

James :

Everybody watchin’ the news on “Michael Jackson!”
They wanna see that I fall cause I’m “Michael Jackson!”

MJ :

You write the words to destroy like it’s a weapon
You turned your back on the L.O.V.E. and you can’t get it again
you just wanna read it again, no no

Ho!

James :

You’re thinkin’ of?
just indulge?

MJ : Just indulge

Ho!
I-I-I
Mi-i-i-i-i-ine

James : You keep on breakin’ the news

MJ : Ho!

James : You breakin’ the news

MJ :

On the news today they say we’re crazy!
And on the screen today we're on display!

Aoww!

Why is it strange?
Hee-hee-hee!

James :

You keep on breaking the news
breaking the news

MJ : Ho!

Hee-hee-hee-hee!

James :

You keep on breakin’ the news
Breakin’ the news

MJ :

Ho!

Hee-hee-hee!

Hee-hee-hee-hee!

James :

You’re breakin’ the news

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0lp8E1oDZIA?fs=1&amp;hl=nl_NL"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0lp8E1oDZIA?fs=1&amp;hl=nl_NL" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:

BN is far from plain and flat to me. It's a great song, the whole "controversy" is what making people not appreciate this song...As far as the lyrics, well, after the trial, Michael was obviously incredibly angry at the media and the way he was treated. These lyrics are a lot more straight forward because of that I think.

Re: UPDATE : "Breaking News" Detailed Analyse Lyrics !! + FINAL Accapella Analyse + Lyrics ! Try It

Not Michael in either version

Re: UPDATE : "Breaking News" Detailed Analyse Lyrics !! + FINAL Accapella Analyse + Lyrics ! Try It

I think it's duet between MJ and someone else.

" You just want to read it again"
"You just want to feed it again"

This bit sounds sooo much like the JLS song "Beat Again".. Where they sing "My heart wont beeeat again, beeeeat again".... I think who ever made Breaking news had JLS in their head... But that JLS song came out early this year I think. So thats one reason why I doubt if MJ even wrote this whole song.

Edit: Sony should just take out Breaking News and Keep your head up cos there is so much doubt if the song were actually sung by MJ, and they should just replace it with 2 song (from the many other songs) MJ has recorded but never released. Life would be a lot simple then! :)

Last edited:

" You just want to read it again"
"You just want to feed it again"

This bit sounds sooo much like the JLS song "Beat Again".. Where they sing "My heart wont beeeat again, beeeeat again".... I think who ever made Breaking news had JLS in their head... But that JLS song came out early this year I think. So thats one reason why I doubt if MJ even wrote this whole song.

Edit: Sony should just take out Breaking News and Keep your head up cos there is so much doubt if the song were actually sung by MJ, and they should just replace it with 2 song (from the many other songs) MJ has recorded but never released. Life would be a lot simple then! :)

I know but the song "Breaking News" sounds good for me , only confusing vocalsssss.....

As far as I'm concerned, there is very few MJ vocals on this track. I'd say 6-8 % is Michael. If not less. In my opinion, the imposter i obviously doing the lead vocals, with Michael on backing vocals a few times. I wouldn't call it a Michael Jackson song.

Just my own personal opinion.

Can't we just give MJ our full support to ensure that the album he was trying to work on to completion before he passed away makes it to #1 just like we do with all of his other projects? He wasn't planning to pass away. He wasn't expecting it just like we were not expecting it. He was working on his concert series and working on his music. He told those that were working on the concert with him that he would see them tomorrow and then he didn't make it back. We cannot undo that, but what we CAN do is support his music project just like we supported the movie "This Is It."

MJ was the Executive Producer of "The Ultimate Collection" box set, right? Well, there is a very beautiful song that he placed in the box set that has him singing with another recording artist. This song is in demo form. This very beautiful song is called "Fall Again." If you guys review the booklet that comes with the box set you will see that the lead vocal is being performed by MJ and the background vocal is being performed by Robin Thicke. MJ added "Fall Again" to the tracklist with the two of them singing together.

So again, can we just come together as the loyal fan base that MJ bonded with and support him on what he was trying to do? His album getting to #1 is in our hands.

Can't we just give MJ our full support to ensure that the album he was trying to work on to completion before he passed away makes it to #1 just like we do with all of his other projects? He wasn't planning to pass away. He wasn't expecting it just like we were not expecting it. He was working on his concert series and working on his music. He told those that were working on the concert with him that he would see them tomorrow and then he didn't make it back. We cannot undo that, but what we CAN do is support his music project just like we supported the movie "This Is It."

MJ was the Executive Producer of "The Ultimate Collection" box set, right? Well, there is a very beautiful song that he placed in the box set that has him singing with another recording artist. This song is in demo form. This very beautiful song is called "Fall Again." If you guys review the booklet that comes with the box set you will see that the lead vocal is being performed by MJ and the background vocal is being performed by Robin Thicke. MJ added "Fall Again" to the tracklist with the two of them singing together.

So again, can we just come together as the loyal fan base that MJ bonded with and support him on what he was trying to do? His album getting to #1 is in our hands.

Nice Wordssss !! :) I agree

I read this whole thread and I honestly think you guys are overthinking, overanalyzing, and over dissecting this song. It is a great MJ song, just enjoy it! It is so catchy and fun, I can't get it out of my mind. He brings a smile to my face every time I hear his music and this is no exception.

If you don't like it, fine. There'll be plenty of tracks in this album you will like I'm sure. Why do you have to give yourselves headaches over this?

BN are Mj's lead vocals and background vocals by James Porte and it will be credited that way on the CD. Move on.

This is a time for us to be HAPPY, Overjoyed! So be positive and enjoy the ride Michael is giving us! I know Michael would really really like us being happy about this.
Now let's COMES TOGETHER AND make MJ NO. 1 AGAIN!!:punk:

Tsukiji;3084400 said:
BN is far from plain and flat to me. It's a great song, the whole "controversy" is what making people not appreciate this song...As far as the lyrics, well, after the trial, Michael was obviously incredibly angry at the media and the way he was treated. These lyrics are a lot more straight forward because of that I think.

This lyrics is not only about the media. "Everybody wantin&#8217; a piece of &#8220;Michael Jackson!&#8221; simply means that EVERYBODY wants that piece of him. Fans included imo.
The part of the lyrics:you just wanna read it again

is NOT about the media.It means imo that the public (fans included) feed the media, tabloids. Simply if you do not read, there is no business for them to publish "news" about Michael Jackson. No interest from the pablic, no money for tabloids. But "you wonna feed it again", means they are still making money because people want stories about him (ppl feed the press).
And the line: Why is it strange that I would fall in love? - menas that everybody is watching his private life and they make news about even him falling in love.
He asked. Why is it strange? - menas why everybody is so interested?
This is how I understand this lyrics.
Sad? Yes, but it is true.
This song is a message for everybody. I read somewhere that he wrote this lyrics.
I am discussing his vocals on that song. It is not my point.

Last edited:

2:46 ''you KEEP breaking the news'' why does MJ say KEEP ? pieced together took KEEP from HIStory ''keep movin no higher ground'' what a shit editor LOL

Back