UPDATE : "Breaking News" Detailed Analyse Lyrics !! + FINAL Accapella Analyse + Lyrics ! Try It !

Re: "Breaking News" Detailed Analyse Lyrics !! To end the discussion = it's MJ !

it would be a much better decision if sony would change the name of this track.

"The name of the singer" feat. Michael Jackson - Breaking News

that would be fair. fair to the fans and public. and they should do that with the rest of the other cascio songs. but sure they dont do this. its good for the PR. everyone will do it that way.
AND IT WORKS!!! PERFECTLY!!!

michael is in that. also the other songs. but on breaking news only a bit, and keep your head up, mostly i think. the proplem is the incomplete vocals. too sad.
for me, the cascio songs are only feat. Thats a FACT!

Ramzy;3074052 said:
To all the fans , i made i detailed anylise of "Breaking News" , i feel myself not better then another person , i am just a little DJ & think i am almost sure about this... Listen to the song with these lyrics and you now it.... I am not sure who the other singer is but sources talk about "James Porte". I hope that this discussion is over now ;)

IT'S IMPORTANT THAT YOU LISTEN ALSO TO THE ACCAPELLA BEFORE YOU RESPONSE (Not only to the whole track , because some parts on the accapella are different then on the normal track, on the full track they doubled Michaels & James voices on 2 parts = check details below)

James :

Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson
Reporters stalking the moves of Michael Jackson

MJ :

Just when you thought he was done,
he comes to give it again

James + MJ :

They could put it around world today (James sings this alone on the accapella)
He wanna write my obituary (MJ sings this only alone on the accapella version)

Background : No matter what
MJ + James : You just want to read it again (MJ sings this alone only on the accapella version)
MJ + James : You just want to feel it again (MJ sings this alone only on the accapella version)

Background + MJ :

Why is it strange that I would fall in love (fall in love) (ho ho ho)
Who is the boogie man you’re thinkin’ of (thinkin’ of)
Oh am I crazy cause I’m just announced
This is breaking news
This is breaking news (They keep, they keep, breaking the news)

MJ : Aaauuhh!

James :

Everybody's watching the news of Michael Jackson
They wanna see that I fall 'cause Michael Jackson

MJ :

You write the words that destroy like it’s a weapon
You turn your back on the love and you can’t get it again

MJ + James : You just want to read it again (MJ sings this alone only on the accapella version)
MJ + James : You just want to feel it again (MJ sings this alone only on the accapella version)

Background + MJ :

Why is it strange that I would fall in love (fall in love)
This is breaking news
This is breaking news (news)

This is breaking news

MJ : On the news today they say we’re crazy

Background : Celebrity

MJ : And on the screen today we are on display

Background : Baby

Background + MJ :

Why is it strange that I would fall in love, fall in love (why is it strange)
Who is the boogie man you’re thinkin’ of, thinkin’ of
This is breaking news

Why is it strange that I would fall in love, fall in love
This is breaking news
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry but your lyrics are full of mistake.

Not saying these are perfect but here:

The plot thickens to destroy Michael Jackson..
As the story unfold..
(something inaudible)...about Michael Jackson..
Here we go again, another lawsuit...

Breaking News!

Just when you thought he was done
He comes to give it again

People around the world today
He wanna write my obituary This part seemed to be cut and paste like there's something edited there. It doesn't make sense that it would say People around the world and next line HE who's he? It should say They wanna write..

No matter what, you just wanna read it again
No matter what, you just wanna feed it again It's feed it, like in Tabloids Junky

Why is it strange that I would fall in love?
Who is that boogieman your thinkin’ of?
Or am I crazy cause I'm just in love you wrote just announced ???wth would that mean lol
This is breaking news
This is breaking news

Everybody watching the news on Michael Jackson
They wanna see that I fall cause I’m Michael Jackson
You write the words to destroy like it’s a weapon
You turned your back on love and you can’t get it again

No matter what, you just wanna feed it again

Or am I crazy cause I just in love
This is breaking news
This is breaking news

This is breaking news
This is breaking news

On the news today they say (we’re) crazy celebrity
(and) on the screen today we're on display baby

This is breaking news
This is breaking news

This is breaking news
This is breaking news (Breaking the news)

Hee hee hee

Hee hee hee hee

You're breaking the news

Re: "Breaking News" Detailed Analyse Lyrics !! To end the discussion = it's MJ !

it would be a much better decision if sony would change the name of this track.

"The name of the singer" feat. Michael Jackson - Breaking News

that would be fair. fair to the fans and public. and they should do that with the rest of the other cascio songs. but sure they dont do this. its good for the PR. everyone will do it that way.
AND IT WORKS!!! PERFECTLY!!!

michael is in that. also the other songs. but on breaking news only a bit, and keep your head up, mostly i think. the proplem is the incomplete vocals. too sad.
for me, the cascio songs are only feat. Thats a FACT!

Did you tryed to listen when you check the lyrics of this post ?? I really think that i am almost right when you hear the voice from james or michael ! :) I like more "Breaking News" then "Hold My Hand" , i don't like AKON his voice :(

riviera1992;3074494 said:
Ramzy;3074052 said:
To all the fans , i made i detailed anylise of "Breaking News" , i feel myself not better then another person , i am just a little DJ & think i am almost sure about this... Listen to the song with these lyrics and you now it.... I am not sure who the other singer is but sources talk about "James Porte". I hope that this discussion is over now ;)

IT'S IMPORTANT THAT YOU LISTEN ALSO TO THE ACCAPELLA BEFORE YOU RESPONSE (Not only to the whole track , because some parts on the accapella are different then on the normal track, on the full track they doubled Michaels & James voices on 2 parts = check details below)

James :

MJ :

Just when you thought he was done,
he comes to give it again

James + MJ :

They could put it around world today (James sings this alone on the accapella)
He wanna write my obituary (MJ sings this only alone on the accapella version)

Background + MJ :

Why is it strange that I would fall in love (fall in love) (ho ho ho)
This is breaking news
This is breaking news (They keep, they keep, breaking the news)

MJ : Aaauuhh!

James :

Everybody's watching the news of Michael Jackson
They wanna see that I fall 'cause Michael Jackson

MJ :

You write the words that destroy like it’s a weapon
You turn your back on the love and you can’t get it again

Background + MJ :

This is breaking news

This is breaking news

MJ : On the news today they say we’re crazy

Background : Celebrity

MJ : And on the screen today we are on display

Background : Baby

Background + MJ :

Why is it strange that I would fall in love, fall in love (why is it strange)
This is breaking news

Why is it strange that I would fall in love, fall in love
This is breaking news
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry but your lyrics are full of mistake.

Not saying these are perfect but here:

The plot thickens to destroy Michael Jackson..
As the story unfold..
(something inaudible)...about Michael Jackson..
Here we go again, another lawsuit...

Breaking News!

Just when you thought he was done
He comes to give it again

People around the world today
He wanna write my obituary This part seemed to be cut and paste like there's something edited there. It doesn't make sense that it would say People around the world and next line HE who's he? It should say They wanna write..

No matter what, you just wanna feed it again It's feed it, like in Tabloids Junky

Or am I crazy cause I'm just in love you wrote just announced ???wth would that mean lol
This is breaking news
This is breaking news

Everybody watching the news on Michael Jackson
They wanna see that I fall cause I’m Michael Jackson
You write the words to destroy like it’s a weapon
You turned your back on love and you can’t get it again

No matter what, you just wanna feed it again

This is breaking news
This is breaking news

This is breaking news
This is breaking news

On the news today they say (we’re) crazy celebrity
(and) on the screen today we're on display baby

This is breaking news
This is breaking news

This is breaking news
This is breaking news (Breaking the news)

Hee hee hee

Hee hee hee hee

You're breaking the news

I have the lyrics from another post ;) i thougt this was right.... Gonna change it ;)

well, i'm kind of tired to discuss this song.

thats what I think has been mixed in BN:
the acapella makes even more clear (i've only acappela analysed)

0:13-0:28 Malachi with some breath taking of Michael mixed in
0:28-0:39 Michael (?) not all of it
0:40-0:48 Malachi & Michael mixed
0:50-0:59 Malachi with some breath taking of Michael mixed in
1:00-1:09 Malachi with some breath taking of Michael mixed in
1:09-1:28 Michael
1:31-1:38 Malachi
1:38-1:39 Michael
1:43-1:49 Michael
1:54-1:59 Malachi
1:59-2:15 Malachi
2:36-2:42 Michael
2:58-3:10 Michael & Malachi mixed

everytime where Michael is mixed in, you hear some talking/background noise.

And i said before, we should see it as duet song and everything is fine. if Sone did quote that there is someone else singing with MJ, everything wouldt have hapened.

I posted this few times already, so hope some of you don't get annoyed.

BTW, i've listened to this song 15times consecutively this morning. startin to like it, hehehe.

Did you tryed to listen when you check the lyrics of this post ?? I really think that i am almost right when you hear the voice from james or michael ! :) I like more "Breaking News" then "Hold My Hand" , i don't like AKON his voice :(

i have also listen to the A Cappella. and on this one you can clearly hear it.
sometimes there also changes, how should i describe this... .... the dynamic or the sound. you can hear this. its like "cut".
yeah, your are almost right. but its not perfect. i think. but i dont want to check that now when and who is singing. cause i'm a bit tired of this cascio thing. :smilerolleyes:

You could be right but i actually think Michael sings the whole lot with the James guy singing with him on the Michael Jackson bits.

yep, Porte's backvocals are obviously on the word "Jackson" in the verse and there are also some in the chorus, which is perfectly normal and doesn't turn the song into a duet. :)

I have the lyrics from another post ;) i thougt this was right.... Gonna change it ;)

If you google for BN lyrics and check several different sites you'll see that many of them have mistakes. But the lyrics have to make sense and follow the song's message.

I think those I posted are the most accurate I found.

well, i'm kind of tired to discuss this song.

thats what I think has been mixed in BN:
the acapella makes even more clear (i've only acappela analysed)

0:13-0:28 Malachi with some breath taking of Michael mixed in
0:28-0:39 Michael (?) not all of it
0:40-0:48 Malachi & Michael mixed
0:50-0:59 Malachi with some breath taking of Michael mixed in
1:00-1:09 Malachi with some breath taking of Michael mixed in
1:09-1:28 Michael
1:31-1:38 Malachi
1:38-1:39 Michael
1:43-1:49 Michael
1:54-1:59 Malachi
1:59-2:15 Malachi
2:36-2:42 Michael
2:58-3:10 Michael & Malachi mixed

everytime where Michael is mixed in, you hear some talking/background noise.

And i said before, we should see it as duet song and everything is fine. if Sone did quote that there is someone else singing with MJ, everything wouldt have hapened.

I posted this few times already, so hope some of you don't get annoyed.

BTW, i've listened to this song 15times consecutively this morning. startin to like it, hehehe.

Why you still think that its Malachi ?? It's already confirmed by all the producers from the upcoming album that its not Malachi... They worked with James Porte... Why would they lie about that ?? I only want to believe that when there is a true evidence. OK but the point from this thread is that Michael is in the song !! Thats most important for me..... :)

ramzy, "hold my hand" is another thing than this all. it was nearly complete (akon worked again on it). and it allways was said its a duet or feat. and for this its amazing. thats absolutely a REAL song. please dont start to talk about what there is fake. cause everyting there is REAL. 1000%

@ramzy
I wrote this on tuesday and hadn't change it since then. I don't care who it was. name to me isn't importand.

ramzy, "hold my hand" is another thing than this all. it was nearly complete (akon worked again on it). and it allways was said its a duet or feat. and for this its amazing. like is talk about say, say, say, scream,... thats a absolutely true song. please dont start to talk about what there is fake. cause everyting there is REAL. 1000%

No No , i don't think it's fake ;) i just don't like akon, don't like his voice... Thats just personal ;)

No No , i don't take it's fake ;) i just don't like akon so much !

ok. i thought your talking about the song itself. sorry

Re: "Breaking News" Detailed Analyse Lyrics !! To end the discussion = MJ is in the track !!

2:58 onwards on the acappella-- can anyone else hear the cutting/pasting of different tracks on "you keep on breaking". Like, "you" is from a different track to the rest of the sentence.

Re: "Breaking News" Detailed Analyse Lyrics !! To end the discussion = MJ is in the track !!

you don't fool me $$$$$$$$$$$ONY....

Agreed with this, it's MJ but as I've said all along... the full song is not Michael Jackson . James Porte does parts.

I dont believe that even half of the song is Michael. Its a shame they think they can trick fans. It is obvious that this is not him at parts. And even if it was Michael, why would Sony release a song that was over processed and sounds nothing like him?

Sony, you suck.

That's what I haven't understood from the start. Big names singing Michael's songs is so much different than pretending he sung something even thou he didn't perfectly... It's all pretending and I don't like it at all. I will buy the real tracks in the future only and not the "fake albums"...

I might have been his friend and I know how he sounded like... So I don't really understand how the people more close to him (execpt his family) don't recognize anything. It's stupid and it's disgrace...

I agree with you here. Thank you DJ for this analysis, but I still hold to my original view: There is Michael in there but too little. The impersonator is taking over a MJ song which is strange. I will buy the songs that are real to me and leave this album alone. Sorry guys but I simple cannot go against my personal feelings which are based on moral and ethical beliefs and what I hear. However, I respect others' opinions on this.

And the vibrato??

Did you tryed it ?? The first day i thougt it's not mike... I heard it over and over now and this is what i still think for the last days..

I listen to this song everyday over and over - this is not Michael.

Hear the A Cappella clearly. The signature MJ "DAH's" he does are edited in at the end of every word in this song. The original song vocals clearly did not have these in there.

Btw: It's spelled ANALYZE. -_-

Agreed with this, it's MJ but as I've said all along... the full song is not Michael Jackson . James Porte does parts.

Exactly how I feel.

Stuff like the 'JACKSONN' is Porte, stuff on the choruses to fill it out, but its Michael Jackson singing the song.

Hi guys, I registered 3 days ago, although I've been around for almost 2 weeks! I heard "Breaking news", I love the music and the lyrics are related to what Michael experienced. I can recognize his voice but it's not in all the parts. If it is Michael Jackson feat ... then I'm ok! But if they want to sell something which is not Michael and it's a sham for the music company to just make money out of MJ's name then excuse me but I'm NOT interested.

The song is a big joke anyway, think about it people..the fact that we have to even analyze this. Since when was this ever needed with a MJ song? NEVER.

Btw: It's spelled ANALYZE. -_-
In United States is analyze, but in UK and other parts of world analyse is also correct. Same goes for exmple, memorize (US) - memorise (UK). That is how I learned in school 20+ years ago.

[Sorry for offtopic]

Note: the words in <b>bold</b> are what we hear in the <u>acapella</u> version.

<i>The plot thickens to destroy Michael Jackson.
As the story unfolds... [fades out] ...there will be a lot more to say about Michael Jackson!
If you thought there was nothing more to say about Michael Jackson, just wait!

...new, unauthorized biography....
The paparazzi (...Jackson...) would not leave him alone.
More allegations made against the performer.

...and what they did find was a series of lies.
...there will be a lot more to say about Michael Jackson.

Here we go again, another lawsuit against Michael Jackson.
In the garage[?], new unauthorized biography...

Unauthorized!
This just in!

More allegations made against the performer.
As the story unfolds, there will be a lot more to say (And here we are...) about Michael Jackson!

Breaking news!</i>

<b>Ugh!</b>

<b>Ho!</b>

<b>Ugh!</b>

<b>Aoww!</b>

<b>Everybody wantin’ a piece of “Michael Jackson!”</b>
<b>Reporters stalking the moves of “Michael Jackson!”</b>
<b>Just when ya thought he was done</b>
<b>He comes to give it again</b>

<b>They could put it around the world today</b>
<b>He wanna write my obituary</b>
No matter what, <b>you just wanna read it again</b>
No matter what, <b>you just wanna feed it again</b>

Why is it strange that I would fall in love? <b>Fall in love</b>
Who is that boogieman you’re thinkin’ of? <b>You’re thinkin’ of</b>
Or am I crazy cause I just indulge?
This is breaking news
This is breaking news <b>They keep fakin’, breakin’ the news</b>

<b>Aoww!</b>

<b>Everybody watchin’ the news on “Michael Jackson!”</b>
<b>They wanna see that I fall cause I’m “Michael Jackson!”</b>
<b>You write the words to destroy like it’s a weapon</b>
<b>You turned your back on the L.O.V.E. and you can’t get it again</b>
No matter what, <b>you just wanna read it again, no no</b>
No matter what, <b>you just wanna feed it again</b>

<b>Ho!</b> Who is that boogieman you’re thinkin’ of? <b>You’re thinkin’ of?</b>
Or am I crazy cause I <b>just indulge? Just indulge</b>
This is breaking news
<b>Ho!</b> This is breaking news

<b>I-I-I</b> Why is it strange that I would fall in love?
<b>Mi-i-i-i-i-ine</b> Who is that boogieman you’re thinkin’ of?
<b>You keep on breakin’ the news</b> This is breaking news
<b>Ho! You breakin’ the news</b> This is breaking news

<b>On the news today they say we’re crazy!</b> Celebrity!
<b>And on the screen today we're on display!</b> Baby!

<b>Aoww!</b>

Ho!

Why is it strange that I would fall in love? <b>Why is it strange?</b>
Who is that boogieman you’re thinkin’ of? <b>Hee-hee-hee!</b>
<b>Breakin’ the news</b> This is breaking news

<b>Ho!</b>

Why is it strange that I would fall in love? <b>Hee-hee-hee-hee!</b>
Who is that boogieman you’re thinkin’ of? <b>You keep on breakin’</b>
Or am I crazy cause I just indulge? <b>Just start breakin’</b>
<b>Breakin’ the news</b> This is breaking news

<b>Ho!</b>

<b>Hee-hee-hee!</b>

<b>Hee-hee-hee-hee!</b>

<b>You’re breakin’ the news</b>

If that is true, then I don't consider the song to be authentic. Mike liked hip-hop artists, they should've padded out the lyrics with a featured artist who is clearly advertised as such.

Having a sound-alike fill in gaps, no thanks.

I used to be very against this song from the moment I heard it. Slowly, though, it's starting to sink in that it may, just may, be him after all.

However, I think Sony's big mistake was not letting the fans know that a different backing singer was called in to do certain parts. Because of this, I will always be doubtful of Breaking News. I will never forget what my ears told me the first time I heard it.

Back