UPDATE : "Breaking News" Detailed Analyse Lyrics !! + FINAL Accapella Analyse + Lyrics ! Try It !

Ramzy

Proud Member
To all the fans , i made i detailed anylise of "Breaking News" , i feel myself not better then another person , i am just a little DJ & think i am almost sure about this... Listen to the song with these lyrics and you now it.... I am not sure who the other singer is but sources talk about "James Porte". I hope that this discussion is over now ;)

IT'S IMPORTANT THAT YOU LISTEN ALSO TO THE ACCAPELLA BEFORE YOU RESPONSE (Not only to the whole track , because some parts on the accapella are different then on the normal track, on the full track they doubled Michaels & James voices on some parts = check details below)

Scroll down for only the ACCAPELLA ANALYZE ;)

James :

Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson
Reporters stalking the moves of Michael Jackson

MJ :

Just when you thought he was done,
he comes to give it again

James + MJ :

They could put it around world today (James sings this alone on the accapella)
He wanna write my obituary (MJ sings this only alone on the accapella version)

Background : No matter what
MJ + James : You just want to read it again (MJ sings this alone only on the accapella version)
MJ + James : You just want to feed it again (MJ sings this alone only on the accapella version)

Background + MJ :

Why is it strange that I would fall in love (fall in love) (ho ho ho)
Who is the boogie man you’re thinkin’ of (thinkin’ of)
Oh am I crazy cause I'm just in love
This is breaking news
This is breaking news (They keep, they keep, breaking the news)

MJ : Aaauuhh!

James :

Everybody's watching the news of Michael Jackson
They wanna see that I fall 'cause i'm Michael Jackson

MJ :

You write the words that destroy like it’s a weapon
You turn your back on the love and you can’t get it again

MJ + James : You just want to read it again (MJ sings this alone only on the accapella version)
MJ + James : You just want to feed it again (MJ sings this alone only on the accapella version)

Background + MJ :

Why is it strange that I would fall in love (fall in love)
This is breaking news
This is breaking news (news)

Why is it strange that I would fall in love (fall in love)
This is breaking news

MJ 100% : On the news today they say we’re crazy

Background : Celebrity

MJ 100% : And on the screen today we are on display

Background : Baby

Background + MJ :

Why is it strange that I would fall in love, fall in love (why is it strange)
Who is the boogie man you’re thinkin’ of, thinkin’ of
This is breaking news

Why is it strange that I would fall in love, fall in love
Who is the boogie man you’re thinkin’ of, thinkin’ of
This is breaking news

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qZiqftLxBZg?fs=1&amp;hl=nl_NL"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qZiqftLxBZg?fs=1&amp;hl=nl_NL" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0lp8E1oDZIA?fs=1&amp;hl=nl_NL"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0lp8E1oDZIA?fs=1&amp;hl=nl_NL" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

THIS ANALYZE IS ONLY FROM THE ACCAPELLA ;)

MJ :

Ugh!

Ho!

Ugh!

Aoww!

James :

Everybody wantin’ a piece of “Michael Jackson!”
Reporters stalking the moves of “Michael Jackson!”

MJ :

Just when ya thought he was done
He comes to give it again

James : They could put it around the world today

MJ :

He wanna write my obituary
you just wanna read it again
you just wanna feed it again

Fall in love
You’re thinkin’ of
They keep fakin’, breakin’ the news

Aoww!

James :

Everybody watchin’ the news on “Michael Jackson!”
They wanna see that I fall cause I’m “Michael Jackson!”

MJ :

You write the words to destroy like it’s a weapon
You turned your back on the L.O.V.E. and you can’t get it again
you just wanna read it again, no no
you just wanna feed it again

Ho!

James :

You’re thinkin’ of?
just indulge?

MJ : Just indulge

Ho!
I-I-I
Mi-i-i-i-i-ine

James : You keep on breakin’ the news

MJ : Ho!

James : You breakin’ the news

MJ :

On the news today they say we’re crazy!
And on the screen today we're on display!

Aoww!

Why is it strange?
Hee-hee-hee!

James :

You keep on breaking the news
breaking the news

MJ : Ho!

Hee-hee-hee-hee!

James :

You keep on breakin’ the news
Breakin’ the news

MJ :

Ho!

Hee-hee-hee!

Hee-hee-hee-hee!

James :

You’re breakin’ the news

Last edited:
Re: "Breaking News" Detailed Analyse Lyrics !! To end the discussion = it's MJ !

Thanks.

I think there are more MJ, but you could be right.

Re: "Breaking News" Detailed Analyse Lyrics !! To end the discussion = it's MJ !

MJ :

Absolutely not!
Listen to the pronunciation of "give it". That's not Mike.

if so why didnt they get in a big name artist for bit and make it a duet

Sorry but i still don't believe it's Michael. Michael has never sounded so weak and unspirited on a song ever. There's just no heart being put into the vocals

It most be something like this ! Maybe it was better to call it a duet , i don't know....

lead vocals are all Michael.

Thanks.

I think there are more MJ, but you could be right.

Then you most compare with the accapella version , sorry for maybe my bad english ;)

Michael does not sing this song. Sorry.

Michael does not sing this song. Sorry.

Did you tryed it ?? The first day i thougt it's not mike... I heard it over and over now and this is what i still think for the last days..

Sorry mate, I don't buy that. There are 0% MJ presence in BN, excluding a few sampled ad libs. Now why in the hell MJ will do a duet with someone who's trying hard so sound just like him?? Who does a duet with an impostor? So far BN is the only song from the new album that I can tell for sure it is not MJ. I didn't hear Monster. I did hear KYHU and it is 100% MJ' at some points not at his best' since it is only an outtake. I hope we will get a better version in the album. I think enough said about this. Let's just leave it alone' since this isn't going anywhere, unless Sony will confess BN was a mistake..

James :

Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson
Reporters stalking the moves of Michael Jackson

MJ :

it's the same voice!!! MJ's voice.

Originally Posted by JMie
lead vocals are all Michael

wasn't there a thanks button somewhere, I can't find it

BTW, it only sounds like a duet because it wasn't recorded as one continuous take. This guy needed many takes but i guess non of them was fully complete' so Teddy had to stitch many partial takes together. This is why it sounds like a duet. it is a duet between the impostor and himself...

it's the same voice!!! MJ's voice.

wasn't there a thanks button somewhere, I can't find it

I hope it's the same voice ! But i still can believe that the first lyrics are MJ ! Never heard him like that.... Maybe its gonna be different on the album & better :) Hope so !

You could be right but i actually think Michael sings the whole lot with the James guy singing with him on the Michael Jackson bits.

Sorry mate, I don't buy that. There are 0% MJ presence in BN, excluding a few sampled ad libs. Now why in the hell MJ will do a duet with someone who's trying hard so sound just like him?? Who does a duet with an impostor? So far BN is the only song from the new album that I can tell for sure it is not MJ. I didn't hear Monster. I did hear KYHU and it is 100% MJ' at some points not at his best' since it is only an outtake. I hope we will get a better version in the album. I think enough said about this. Let's just leave it alone' since this isn't going anywhere, unless Sony will confess BN was a mistake..

I don't think that MJ wanted a duet , i think they used james to finish the song ! Just like Frank Dileo said : When Michael worked on the song he was enthusiastic ! But the song was not finished , maybe they used james porte to complete the song...

Michael is singing lead vocals and the the background vocal are a combination of Michael and James Porte

Oh man!! This is it!! I finally believe there's Michael in this song. After listening to song and acapella version it comes to me. And it fits my idea that Michael would never sing about himself in third person! On acapella those two verses clearly sound different than another two. It's a duet, but I can now relax and listen to this without thinking about some conspiracy!

Look at me, I'm finally going to the other side! :p At least with Breaking News. Thank you!

if so why didnt they get in a big name artist for bit and make it a duet

That's what I haven't understood from the start. Big names singing Michael's songs is so much different than pretending he sung something even thou he didn't perfectly... It's all pretending and I don't like it at all. I will buy the real tracks in the future only and not the "fake albums"...

I might have been his friend and I know how he sounded like... So I don't really understand how the people more close to him (execpt his family) don't recognize anything. It's stupid and it's disgrace...

Oh man!! This is it!! I finally believe there's Michael in this song. After listening to song and acapella version it comes to me. And it fits my idea that Michael would never sing about himself in third person! On acapella those two verses clearly sound different than another two. It's a duet, but I can now relax and listen to this without thinking about some conspiracy!

Look at me, I'm finally going to the other side! :p At least with Breaking News. Thank you!

This is the reason i shared this with you guys :)

That's what I haven't understood from the start. Big names singing Michael's songs is so much different than pretending he sung something even thou he didn't perfectly... It's all pretending and I don't like it at all. I will buy the real tracks in the future only and not the "fake albums"...

I might have been his friend and I know how he sounded like... So I don't really understand how the people more close to him (execpt his family) don't recognize anything. It's stupid and it's disgrace...

If you listen to "this time around" from history album , there is also another singer from 2min45sec till 3min25 sec , this is also NOT a duet. I don't listen to la toya , she thinks also for sure 100% that michael was killed by the doctor... She never can know this for sure !

If you listen to "this time around" from history album , there is also another singer from 2min45sec till 3min25 sec , this is also NOT a duet. I don't listen to la toya , she thinks also for sure 100% that michael was killed by the doctor... She never can know this for sure !

But he's in credits! I don't have History booklet with me right now, but from wiki:

"This Time Around" is a song by Jackson that features vocals rapper The Notorious B.I.G

And it's a rap break, not lead vocals.

But he's in credits! I don't have History booklet with me right now, but from wiki:

And it's a rap break, not lead vocals.

Porte is credited in Breaking News, so what's the difference?

He is now. We'll see in the "Michael"'s booklet.

That's very important to know , if Sony says James Porte is in the track then i believe 100% that it is michael that we hear on the parts that i said !

Last edited:
Back