Unseen Video For News of The World (Sad)

that was so mean i hate when people tryying to be so mean and they really really what them to say alie :yes: Michael is very smart guy he writes his name on every sayying that he whats what to talk :yes: very smart Michael very smart i was the same way too :yes:

sorry to sat this, is this o.k YOU ASS HOLE HUY WHO EVER YOU WERE TALKING TO mj I'LL COME OUT AND GET YOU AND HURT YOU SO MUCH TIL UYOU CRY YOU BIG MEANING GUY YOU'RE
THAT'S ALL I SAY

I'M VERY VERY VERY ANGRY :mat:

I wonder how they got his writing. Did the staffers secret it away or something? That is so sad to think he couldn't even write something for himself without people around him wanting to steal it for their own personal use. I wouldn't be able to live with that lack of privacy.

Not a nice interview at all, but Michael held himself very well!!

I wish more people would see this video, it really shows Michael is innocent by the reaction he made when asked those horrible questions. Why is it that for people, believing he is a child molester sounds 'better' than not being one? I find it ridiculous.

i remember wbss21 saying that all this crap took years off his career like they did with Muhammad Ali and i agree 100%.

That's what makes him even more special though, through this shit his message was still strong and still managed to write beautiful melodies. Go Michael........ that's my hero.

Anything with a link this this TABLOID trash newspaper does not belong here. Enough is Enough!

Did you even watch the video? I know the newspaper is trash, but the video is worth watching. I think the clip is on youtube now as well, if you don't want to give that site any more hits.

The video is bad enough.. but it's the link on that VERY page to stolen pics of Michael and his children that just pissed me off.

I don't know why this board is now consumed with gossip and rumors. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is frustrated when they come here to be with other fans.. or just come here fpr support and have all sorts of stories thrown in our faces.

This is NOT honoring Michael's legacy, this sort of crap is what took him down. If you want to honor Michael, don't do the opposite of what he would want.. feeding into every rumour and story that is circulating.

This post is not directed at anyone in particular... I'm not singling anyone out. U know who you are.

I think mIchael's lawyers should also "leak" a video of them questioning Michael about these horrid allegations.

Michael never got to tell his side of teh story because the settlement gagged him. That left the Chandler allegations to have free reign and for Michael to forever be confronted with what the Chandlers had said.

But had Michael's version of events been released, the media and such lawyers wouldn't come at him with this stuff.

It will be unfortunate if no such thing was recorded, even as TMez prepared for the trial with Michael.

What was really needed was for Michael to give a run down of what happened, how he met each of the Chandlers to the point that the allegations were amde after asking him for money.

But i really feel his team let him down in this sphere, because they sought to keep to an agreement that the other side was not keeping to.

The Chandlers couldn't even sue Michael for breach, as he could countersue them for leaking the 1993 deposition and the settlement agreement, and all the stuff Chandlers brother leaked, such as the letters.

But somehow, Michael's team failed to fight fire with fire. If the other side is going to leak horrendous stuff, then his side needed to counter, even after the trial, with the truth.

See now, these people are leaking the deposition tape when they even lost the case. And News Of THe World was mentioned in the trial as having been part of paying off ex-employees, it's no surprise they are still in touch abd trying to find ways to smear Michael.

This is when Frank Dileo comes in handy, he likes leaking stuff, so he better find stuff he can leak that help Michael.

Michael's opponents hired crooked lawyers willing to bend the rules, but Michael's lawyers seem to be so upright apart from Geragos who new the media game and how to fight it.

The others did a good job, because Michael won cases, but he really needed a lawyer simply to deal with the media, other than Oxman who wants his face out there for publicity and doesn't help.

I think the best way to get the media attention on their treatment of Michael is to organize a movement strategically ...accusing them of his murder..

The media killed Michael Jackson...

If a movement like that was put into place some how..maybe some of these azzholes including Anderson Cooper wud think b4 broadcasting all the :bs

Last edited:
The video is bad enough.. but it's the link on that VERY page to stolen pics of Michael and his children that just pissed me off.

I don't know why this board is now consumed with gossip and rumors. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is frustrated when they come here to be with other fans.. or just come here fpr support and have all sorts of stories thrown in our faces.

This is NOT honoring Michael's legacy, this sort of crap is what took him down. If you want to honor Michael, don't do the opposite of what he would want.. feeding into every rumour and story that is circulating.

This post is not directed at anyone in particular... I'm not singling anyone out. U know who you are.

Again, I think you're looking at this all wrong. Did you even watch the video? Did you even look at most of the comments left by people at the bottom of the page? Most are saying they now think MJ is INNOCENT after looking at that video. Michael doesn't come across bad here at all, it's the website and lawyers who do. Michael's reaction to those ridiculous questions says it all. This is helping I think. Those horrible allegations are apart of his legacy for many people unfortunately, so anything that can be done to prove or show that he is in fact innocent IS HELPING Michael.

Poor Mike... no one can give him a break over those accusations. I agree that he defended himself well though.

Michael Jackson– Isn’t He Beautiful?

Michael died long time ago, when they stripped of all his dignity. Poor him.

Again, I think you're looking at this all wrong. Did you even watch the video? Did you even look at most of the comments left by people at the bottom of the page? Most are saying they now think MJ is INNOCENT after looking at that video. Michael doesn't come across bad here at all, it's the website and lawyers who do. Michael's reaction to those ridiculous questions says it all. This is helping I think. Those horrible allegations are apart of his legacy for many people unfortunately, so anything that can be done to prove or show that he is in fact innocent IS HELPING Michael.

I know exactly what I was looking at. I was looking at a tabloid website, not only the video was posted there but links to private photos of Michael with his family also. It's not that I think the video is harmful or should not be seen. It was about the website it was posted on. They ran alot of dirty articles on Michael thru the years. They helped assist and destroy as far as I'm concerned. It wouldn't have bothered me if the video was posted on youtube or some reputable site. The so called News of the World don't deserve our time or our business by giving them hits.

Neway, I've said what I wanted to say, I'm done. Hope you understand where I'm coming from.

PS. I do not think for one moment Michael would have wanted the allegations associated with his legacy, it's a long road that has no turn.. The truth will prevail.

Michael comes across very sharp and articualte and very much an adult in that video, I wish he came across like that in the LWMJ documentary. It's not nice seeing Michael being questioned about the false child abuse allegations, and having say he's not gay (which he never was). Now Michael's dead, some tabloids are really taking advantage of libeling Michael because the dead can't sue.

I don't know why the News of The World say Michael looks gaunt in that video, he looks slim but well built and very healthy.

Anyone else loved the way Mike said ''I'm not gay?''

"i dont know what you're trying to make of this..."

LOL

-Dal

Haha yes it was the best part! Michael just shut those bastards down at the end.

To see his eyes go from calm to utterly distraught and his face crumble up and cave in in pained disbelief when he's asked about Brett Barnes is truly heartbreaking to watch--and to imagine that was merely the tip (the very tip) of the iceberg with respect to such allegations! He went through all kinds of hell and high water.

God bless his soul.

Back