TV Alert - "The Trials of Michael Jackson"

I saw this, and posted my thoughts on the KOP board. See below:

So I thought this was going to be another hour long show questioning Michael's innocence. I was wrong. This film was brilliant. It was about the fans. It was about us defending Michael Jackson's name outside the Santa Maria courthouse. These people, Barry Shaw and Dana Gedrick, showed the truth. They were fresh out of film school and they lived an hour away from Santa Maria. When they first started filming, it was supposed to be a joke, but the fans opened their eyes to what the media was doing and they ended up turning their cameras on the media! You get to see ROGER FRIEDMAN, JIM MORET, CNN and COURT TV REPORTERS AND REPORTERS from all over the world nervously trying to avoid the camera while they are being asked what their TRUE motives are out there. And its not the regular stock footage the media shows. This is real and raw behind the scenes footage. It shows what the media did not want the public to see. Remember Art Harris from CNN? Well, they showed him pre-recording his coverage of the CONVICTION of Michael Jackson. After he was done, Dana Gedrick asked him where he went to journalism school. She was a BEAST!

They also showed never before seen footage of Michael meeting a fan and yes, I cried. It was heartbreaking.

The documentary aired on the Documentary Channel but if you don't have Directv or Dish Network then you can't get the channel.

I'm going to figure out how to upload the doc online but in the mean time, you can visit their website below.

After watching this documentary and reading that article from the Huffington Post I now believe that some time in the very near future, the members of the media who got rich off of slowly killing Michael Jackson will be called out. More and more people are starting to open their eyes. Yall gotta see it. I'm so happy I watched.

Thanks very much for your words!

I would love to see it too, would be awesome if you could upload it to rapidshare or megaupload!
Very much appreciated!

So I thought this was going to be another hour long show questioning Michael's innocence. I was wrong. This film was brilliant. It was about the fans. It was about us defending Michael Jackson's name outside the Santa Maria courthouse. These people, Barry Shaw and Dana Gedrick, showed the truth. They were fresh out of film school and they lived an hour away from Santa Maria. When they first started filming, it was supposed to be a joke, but the fans opened their eyes to what the media was doing and they ended up turning their cameras on the media! You get to see ROGER FRIEDMAN, JIM MORET, CNN and COURT TV REPORTERS AND REPORTERS from all over the world nervously trying to avoid the camera while they are being asked what their TRUE motives are out there. And its not the regular stock footage the media shows. This is real and raw behind the scenes footage. It shows what the media did not want the public to see. Remember Art Harris from CNN? Well, they showed him pre-recording his coverage of the CONVICTION of Michael Jackson. After he was done, Dana Gedrick asked him where he went to journalism school. She was a BEAST!

They also showed never before seen footage of Michael meeting a fan and yes, I cried. It was heartbreaking.

The documentary aired on the Documentary Channel but if you don't have Directv or Dish Network then you can't get the channel.

I'm going to figure out how to upload the doc online but in the mean time, you can visit their website below.

After watching this documentary and reading that article from the Huffington Post I now believe that some time in the very near future, the members of the media who got rich off of slowly killing Michael Jackson will be called out. More and more people are starting to open their eyes. Yall gotta see it. I'm so happy I watched.
:sigh:
Thank you very much for the summary! I'd love to see the documentary too. Sounds like it's worth watching.

Thankyou, finally the fuul truth. I'm so happy To hear this. Thank God!

post it on youtube the whole world should see this
Did anyone record this? I ask again Please upload it to youtube.

Thank you so much for your post.

I really wanted to see this but don't have Dish or DirectTV. If you could upload to YT that would be fantastic as we can then download, make DVD's and perhaps spread the word that way.

Is there a contact address for Barry Shaw and Dana Gedrick? Do you think they would be willing to sell DVD's, like Larry Zimmerman? **Found it and have just sent an e-mail asking if they would be willing to sell copies of their program on DVD**

We have to spread the truth, for Michael and his children.
Love you most
Junie XX

Last edited:
Hey everyone. I didn't see it yet (recorded it; been busy with work and MJJC stuff), but I went on their website and watched the trailer. I also read about the film. I'm so glad they were able to get it aired. Hopefully, it was the original content, which is what they fought so hard to keep. It sounds like it is. My sister explained the film to me and I was so happy there was some more advocates for Michael...I will watch it soon, no doubt about it. I wish we can find a way to upload it. Perhaps we can ask the channel or even write to the filmmakers on their website and ask if we can push it out to the Networks. That would be a letter that we (the Media Advocacy Team) can work on. We should do that...hmmmmmmm! Ok, another letter to add to the list' I think so.

AppleHeadisPeterPan, that is a great idea. Perhaps you can do that if it's not done already. :yes:

Thank you all for your feedback. We will find a way to get the truth out one way or another. Standby....:better::wub:

AppleHeadisPeterPan, that is a great idea. Perhaps you can do that if it's not done already. :yes:

I don't know what channel, what country, when ... etc :cheeky:
and if I opened a thread with no complete info. (we don't know if they're re-airing it :unsure:) they'd bite my head off over there :fear:
JK :agree:

so may be someone who knows all the details can post it there? ;)

you said you recorded it? can't you upload it?

I wrote on youtube the trailer clip of this to Please air this show on other networks so more ppl could watch it. I want to see it real bad. I hope someone uploads it soon..most of the time these things are on youtube very fast.

This was just tweeted from the Documentary Team!!

Please watch our film The Trials of Michael Jackson tonight on the documentary channel Direct Tv 267 and Dish... http://fb.me/zG4rq12J

AND

Thank you some much for your amazing comments on our film! We are going to be ready to sell DVDs in two weeks at... http://fb.me/CRJ6huCj

I will post more info if I hear anything.

Love you most
Junie XX

Just saw this doc and I have to say that it was brilliant! The creators weren't really on MJ's side in the beginning, but slowly began to see what the media was doing to him. Watching it was so heartbreaking...the media was RUTHLESS! I can't believe the reporting being done was that uncivilized. This documentary showed the true colors of the media and I would definitely recommend watching this. I have it recorded on my Dish receiver and I just called them to get instructions on how to get it to my computer. Apparently I have to pay a $40 fee and then get an external hard drive with it's own power supply...I have an external hard drive, but it's only powered by USB, it doesn't have it's own power supply. I'll see what I can do to get it online.

Just saw this doc and I have to say that it was brilliant! The creators weren't really on MJ's side in the beginning, but slowly began to see what the media was doing to him. Watching it was so heartbreaking...the media was RUTHLESS! I can't believe the reporting being done was that uncivilized. This documentary showed the true colors of the media and I would definitely recommend watching this. I have it recorded on my Dish receiver and I just called them to get instructions on how to get it to my computer. Apparently I have to pay a $40 fee and then get an external hard drive with it's own power supply...I have an external hard drive, but it's only powered by USB, it doesn't have it's own power supply. I'll see what I can do to get it online.

Thanks for letting us know on this. I haven't watched it yet. I know what am I thinking, right? I heard it was good. I have it on my DVR as well. I also have an external hard drive, but mine is also powered via USB connection to my laptop. Hmmmmmm? :scratch:

I would love to see it too! If someone who has the technology could be so kind! :)

Thanks for finding it! The media sucks and are so evil! As we all know!

I saw it and was disgusted by their behavior! And the other haters out there those protesters! I can't believe some haters were yelling at the fans "MJ is a N***er" that he should go home and a was a P! Also throwing eggs at them and ripping there signs of support to MJ off the road! It was clear racism played a big role in all of that more then anything for some people!

And that religious man WTF?! God would not approve and he is a an idiot to think he speaks for him! He was talking about murdering MJ! Like seriously what a sick individual!

Aphrodite Jones... OUCH! Watching her lying to the fans like she did at that time was embarrassing, really for her! Glad she changed her mind though!

MJ was sweet he met a fan with cancer in his SUV at the entrance to Neverland and gave her a kiss on the hand and talk to her and embraced her afterwords! The girl died a few months later R.I.P!

This was a good doc and a scary one too of how the media just can't be trusted anymore!

Back