Travis Payne talks about Michael Jackson/2 Photos

Beautiful interview..
And an even more beautiful pictures. Oh my gosh.. :wub:

I can't believe he's 50 there! God he is bloody sexy! Amazing!

We are NOT gonna go there.
:clapping:

Wow he looked great!!!
Sure he was wearing more makeup....but he was imitating the look that he captured in the original, & I must say when the smooth criminal video came on in TII, I was taken aback. It was almost as if I was back in time, how similar he looked to back then.

His eyes are empty and he looked gaunt.
These people who worked with him chose to ignore his problem and keep working him.
If they have offered help, he wouldnt have died.

It'd be nice to have at least one thread without this! I'm seriously sick of reading it, yes it was tragic, everyone here knows this, we really don't need to read it AGAIN.

It's like a spiral of never ending sadness, really.

It'd be nice to have at least one thread without this! I'm seriously sick of reading it, yes it was tragic, everyone here knows this, we really don't need to read it AGAIN.

It's like a spiral of never ending sadness, really.
really :timer:

I think i let too many people influence my thoughts about that after MJ's passing.

that's in fact a danger.

Damn, was it only gonna be 2 or 3 shows per week for him? I honestly do believe that he would be able to do that, definitely. 50 shows sounds crazy,
but if you look at it like that...definitely possible. I think i let too many people influence my thoughts about that after MJ's passing.
I feel confident that 2 or 3 shows per week would have been
OK for him too. Afterall, look how energetic he was during rehearsals.
But still, if he was expecting only 10 shows......
Maybe he planned to add some as he went along. :unsure:

:(

mjj11t.jpg

Here you go!

Thanks. He does look amazing. Altho for me the current one shows a hint of maturity over the Bad-era one...tho he still didn't look 50 at all. Oy those eyes. sigh. I hate commenting on his pix now cuz it makes me sad; just the reality of knowing we're never going to see him in current pix again hits me like a ton of bricks. Imma need my stress ball after this post. :( But first just wanted to add another comment on this part of the interview:

Q. Have you noticed any changes in MJ from the time you met until now?

A. Michael had matured in his art and awareness of his responsibilty to the planet. Everything he stood for was based on love, peace, good will and joy.

He loved his fans, our planet and his family. He had always shared these ideals with the world through his music and art, but the world didn’t really hear him.

It was necessary for Michael to return to the stage to remind the world of our individual and collective responsibility to our planet. He was even more passionate about his messages this time. He’d say, “This Is It! We have to fix this mess!” All of the environmental tragedies and poverty that exist really affected Michael, more than people knew.

@ red bolded part... just wanted to say we CAN do something to fix the mess. Please do your part in Michael's memory and participate in this thread.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81526

Thanks. :flowers:

Thank you for sharing that. Yes, he looked great in that pic. You could tell he was very proud not only of his work, yet the work that those who were around him were doing for him. Bless him.

It's nice that Travis shared his experience with us all. And yes, it still is unreal.

mjj11t.jpg

Here you go!

Thanks! And to Moejack!

His skin looks soo perfect, its crazy. And if you didn't put them side by side I never would have noticed the glitter tie. I like the subtle changes in his outfits:D

Thanks! And to Moejack!

His skin looks soo perfect, its crazy. And if you didn't put them side by side I never would have noticed the glitter tie. I like the subtle changes in his outfits:D

Your welcome :)! Yea, putting them side by side allows you to notice things more..

This Picture provides us with a BEAUTIFUL way of always seeing
Michael Jackson Forever.
giveheart.gif

Thanks for Posting. :flowers:

Back