Tom Sneddon - A Strange Obsession

I don't believe in karma because this scumbag is still out and people believe all that shit he started.so i am still waiting for KARMA to work on this scumbag.

^I agree.

I have seen too many cases of assholes not getting their proper punishment. That's okay though. I have mastered the art of delayed gratification.

But at the same time, my worst fear is that Sneddon will pull a Chandler.

^LOL . Well actually he is a chicken IMO

A weak pathetic chicken

I don't believe in karma because this scumbag is still out and people believe all that shit he started.so i am still waiting for KARMA to work on this scumbag.

Same here

I remember when that whole mess was going on with Michael back between 2003-2005. I had became so very angry with Sneddface with hell that he was putting my poor Michael through again. That I took a picture of him and I use the Microsoft Paint program and drew him behind bars. Where he totally belongs. I thought he had looked pretty good behind bars. Thankfully I still have that picture as well as this old wild west wanted poster I did of him in my photobucket account. But I so wish for that day to come when I see that picture that I did of him to come true.

Is anyone now calling him legally to account for his illegal actions? If not, why not? He's not dead yet, so why not?

Let's not offend the chickens. They are actually cute attentive pets. :)

I have five of them and they are so cute when they follow you! :D

Hahaha u got a good point there LOL

My grandparents used to have them in their old house when i was younger. I was actually too scared to in their cage!

Let's not offend the chickens. They are actually cute attentive pets. :)

I have five of them and they are so cute when they follow you! :D

Awww, that's so true. Friend of mine had chickens that would hop up to his lap and wanted to be pet...when one of them got sick he took care of her with a heat lamp etc.

They are great. As soon as they heard a car coming up to the driveway, they came running, was so funny to watch.

Really was. Cleaning out the coop is less fun but hey. Yeah, Sneddon, I'm not sure which proud creature from the Animal Kingdom I want to insult in a comparison.

Sneddon reminds me of a very scary old dragon, or a snake

In a just world, Tom Sneddon would be forever rotting in jail for what he's done to Michael, his family, and all the other people he's managed to hurt over the years.

The world, however, is not a just place. There have been too many instances in which people like Sneddon receive insufficient punishment or no punishment whatsoever. The fact that he is a powerful man in Santa Barbara does not help our cause at all.

I've long since given up on the idea of Sneddon going to prison. There's nothing they can do to him there that would come close to administering justice, in my opinion. He hurt Michael twice and is unrepentant about it to this day. No punishment that isn't considered "cruel and unusual" would ever be enough.

In a just world, Tom Sneddon would be forever rotting in jail for what he's done to Michael, his family, and all the other people he's managed to hurt over the years.

The world, however, is not a just place. There have been too many instances in which people like Sneddon receive insufficient punishment or no punishment whatsoever. The fact that he is a powerful man in Santa Barbara does not help our cause at all.

I've long since given up on the idea of Sneddon going to prison. There's nothing they can do to him there that would come close to administering justice, in my opinion. He hurt Michael twice and is unrepentant about it to this day. No punishment that isn't considered "cruel and unusual" would ever be enough.

Well, Chandler got cancer and it caught up with him. I realize this sounds mean and nasty but who is to say that Sneddon doesn't have a health problem that will get to him eventually? It's called karma, not revenge. I have seen narcissist get insufficient punishment but at the same time, it was enough for them to stay out of the spotlight. Maybe that's what Sneddon is doing. he has made too many enemies, not excluding the list that the OP put up.

What could he possibly have had a vendetta against Michael about?
?
Not defending him or anything, but about what?

^ According to MJ he was a racist! All u gotta do is read the lyrics to D.S for that one!

Anyway, Tom ain't in jail because the people that can put him in it are his buddies!

Well, Chandler got cancer and it caught up with him. I realize this sounds mean and nasty but who is to say that Sneddon doesn't have a health problem that will get to him eventually? It's called karma, not revenge. I have seen narcissist get insufficient punishment but at the same time, it was enough for them to stay out of the spotlight. Maybe that's what Sneddon is doing. he has made too many enemies, not excluding the list that the OP put up.

I don't believe in things like karma, however, we can only hope that some really awful health problem claims him. :)

What could he possibly have had a vendetta against Michael about?
?
Not defending him or anything, but about what?

He didn't "get him" in 93 and I'm quite sure that Mr. Sneddon was quite ticked about that. Contrary to Mr. Sneddon's statement "that in those years he never thought about him", he was ready to move mountains to "nail him" in 2005. Anyone who spends over 10 (and they were looking, these FBI files didn't just writes themselves) desperately trying to get the dirt on someone when the dirt is simply not there, left the professional scope of what his job obligations are. Leaked grand jury scripts, having been seen with certain people in parking lots, where did Miss Blood Dimond get her leaked info from? Falsifying evidence? 70 officers raiding Neverland? I'm surprised the body search photos didn't it make it to a newspaper.
There was just too much going to think that this is truly about preventing crime from happening.

ANYBODY who opens a public website (!!!!) asking the virtual public to ACCUSE someone isn't right in the head. They used an ART BOOK against MJ, because they were so desperate just to finally "prove" something.

I'm quite convinced that Mr. Sneddon felt publicly humiliated that MJ didn't get indicted+trial+yaddayadda in 93, I'm sure that fueled the fire.
It would have been the bang of his career to convict a high profile case like that. So he tried again, hoping to leave office with a bang, wasn't the bang though he imagined.

I'm sure a certain amount of racism played into this, anybody remember the story of Chris Tucker (?) being adressed with "boy"? Anybody remember the lyrics to "Black or White"- boy is that girl with you?
Pretty sad. I'm sure Jay Leno didn't get adressed by "boy".

There's a lot of talk about that area, there has been speculated about Neverland sitting in a prime area that wine growers just love, etc.

Michael Jackson never just pulled the "race card" out lightly, and if he did speak about racism, than I'm inclined to believe that it was a factor in all of this.

Last edited:
He didn't "get him" in 93 and I'm quite sure that Mr. Sneddon was quite ticked about that. Contrary to Mr. Sneddon's statement "that in those years he never thought about him", he was ready to move mountains to "nail him" in 2005. Anyone who spends over 10 (and they were looking, these FBI files didn't just writes themselves) desperately trying to get the dirt on someone when the dirt is simply not there, left the professional scope of what his job obligations are. Leaked grand jury scripts, having been seen with certain people in parking lots, where did Miss Blood Dimond get her leaked info from? Falsifying evidence? 70 officers raiding Neverland? I'm surprised the body search photos didn't it make it to a newspaper.
There was just too much going to think that this is truly about preventing crime from happening.

ANYBODY who opens a public website (!!!!) asking the virtual public to ACCUSE someone isn't right in the head. They used an ART BOOK against MJ, because they were so desperate just to finally "prove" something.

I'm quite convinced that Mr. Sneddon felt publicly humiliated that MJ didn't get indicted+trial+yaddayadda in 93, I'm sure that fueled the fire.
It would have been the bang of his career to convict a high profile case like that. So he tried again, hoping to leave office with a bang, wasn't the bang though he imagined.

I'm sure a certain amount of racism played into this, anybody remember the story of Chris Tucker (?) being adressed with "boy"? Anybody remember the lyrics to "Black or White"- boy is that girl with you?
Pretty sad. I'm sure Jay Leno didn't get adressed by "boy".

There's a lot of talk about that area, there has been speculated about Neverland sitting in a prime area that wine growers just love, etc.

Michael Jackson never just pulled the "race card" out lightly, and if he did speak about racism, than I'm inclined to believe that it was a factor in all of this.

Yes, you're certainly right, it's obvious, but Thomas Mesereau said he asked to Joe Jackson to not talk about racism during the trial, he thought that could be bad for Michael to talk about it, even it was in all minds. So JJ stayed quiet.

Isn't there any way that "we the fans" can start allegations against Sneddon for using false evidence and using lies in court?
The people vs Tom Sneddon.

There should be a way to get this man where he belongs.

Back