TMZ: Michael's Kids - Best Allowance Ever

Hilliver@ so so true. you who think say wow should think further. I said wow at the beginning as well but if you think, they can't be like us or normal children. private tutors, security like hilliver said etc ect..

it's not good to have too much money, for that you have to do NOTHING.

That's right. Hopefully, their father taught them the right values.

Because even though Michael had too much money, he didn't do NOTHING. He worked his butt off and gave his all. He was a hard working man and I hope his children follow their father's example.

These kids are not normal kids. Normal kids don't have the papparazi following them when they're going out, security and private tutors. These kids can't just go to a normal public school. $60,000 may seem like a lot but when you take into account their situation and the large scheme of things its easy to see how that amount of money just goes just like that.

These kids are not normal kids. Normal kids don't have the papparazi following them when they're going out, security and private tutors. These kids can't just go to a normal public school. $60,000 may seem like a lot but when you take into account their situation and the large scheme of things its easy to see how that amount of money just goes just like that.

then they are paying tutors/security to much lol

It is their money but I just hope no one is trying to take advantage of them! Michael always taught the kids not to be too spoiled, I hope someone trustworthy is helping them with their finances.

why is the media so obsessed with money? i'm afraid that people are going to be influenced by the media, so i wish they would stop.

why is the media so obsessed with money? i'm afraid that people are going to be influenced by the media, so i wish they would stop.
I agree. I think what they are doing or asking for in terms of money is no ones business. I hated this when Michael was alive and I think it is unfair now.

So true. And they live in California which is expensive already to even the poorest let alone someone who is rich and live a certain way.

I agree. I think what they are doing or asking for in terms of money is no ones business. I hated this when Michael was alive and I think it is unfair now.
i agree. and while fans are worrying about the family that is sheltering these children from the storm of hateful people out there, we should be worrying about the medu=ia who is feeding this info to the public, thereby setting these children up for greedy scammers or kidnappers to come by and threaten these kids. this is so wrong.

i agree. and while fans are worrying about the family that is sheltering these children from the storm of hateful people out there

oh yeah i just wonder who paid Brina Oxman to say some of the most hateful things about those kids and their father .

all I am going to add to this thread is one word.....Inflation...:D

They underestimated? No they didn't, they chose not to accept the numbers that Katherine's atty gave then earlier before the ad litem an now they are reversing course to make it right.

No matter, it's their money and their business. Glad it was resolve in their favor

TMZ seems to think its their right to be all up into MJ's financial business, why the heck is that? Why must the most minute of details be made public by them for all to digest?

As long as the money is managed properly for the kids I don't have any problems with what they get, afterall their father worked DAMN HARD for it!

Good for the kids. I hope it is all for them and only them.

:heart:

I hate how all this is so public. It's everyone's business because...?
I just hope the kids are ok, tis my only concern.

Ever since TMZ put a picture of Michael's casket up with the quote "Got Milk?" referring to the probifol, they've made me sick to my wits end. I knew they had no moral attatchments to begin with, but that... that's lower than low.

True, they may be a little accurate when it comes to bringing gossip to the forefront, yet Michael's childern regardless of how much financial assistance they receive, have more decency around them and morals taught to them by their father than anyone working at TMZ.

Ever since TMZ put a picture of Michael's casket up with the quote "Got Milk?" referring to the probifol, they've made me sick to my wits end. I knew they had no moral attatchments to begin with, but that... that's lower than low.

:no: So glad I didn't see that.

That's a lot of money. Where's it really going to?

Anyway, what about Michael's charities? I hear nothing about it on the official website. Makes me wonder. And with everything that is going on in Haiti, some money needs to be donated to the victims of Haiti who need it. If Michael was here I can picture him in the studio writing a charity song right now ready to donate all royalties to the Haiti. On top of that, I can see him donating a huge amount of money like he did for 9-11, Katrina and the Tsunami. The guy was an angel.

I find it ludicrous that Katherine get's this amount of money per month. And we know that's not entirely going to Michael kids. I wish it were but I think we're all realistic here and have seen The Jackson's in action over the years.

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed THEY DID WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!??? :angry:

Yes love, it literally made me sick. I only wish they were close enough for me to spit on them. Pigs....

There is always the option to express your thoughts to them in writing. Then they will back down.
Before Michael's death, they hated on him constantly, calling him Jac**. I would write and complain until I was blue in the face. As time went on slowly their writers started to respect him and not be so bligerant. Now that he is gone they are all over it.

There paps are always all over other celeberties all the time therefore, it is so easy for them to be all over MJ related information.

Last edited:

Anyway, what about Michael's charities? I hear nothing about it on the official website. Makes me wonder. And with everything that is going on in Haiti, some money needs to be donated to the victims of Haiti who need it. If Michael was here I can picture him in the studio writing a charity song right now ready to donate all royalties to the Haiti. On top of that, I can see him donating a huge amount of money like he did for 9-11, Katrina and the Tsunami. The guy was an angel.

I find it ludicrous that Katherine get's this amount of money per month. And we know that's not entirely going to Michael kids. I wish it were but I think we're all realistic here and have seen The Jackson's in action over the years.

Katherines money is separate and what she chooses to do with it is her business. In other words, she can give it all to Joe if thats what she wants to do and its her business. The childrens money is rightfully supposed to be for the children.

Charities is covered under a part of the will that is not public so we don't know.

I don't think they can give that money to charities until the estate is out of probate. Until then they won't know what 20% to give.

[/B]

:shock: :shock::shock: What pisses me off I wish those pics never got out...and TMZ can kiss my ______

Back