Time Magazine Cover

Cinnamon234

Proud Member
0627timefull.jpg

Time magazine will publish a $5.99 special commemorative issue on Michael Jackson to hit newsstands on Monday, June 29.

For the special commemorative issue, Time spoke with Stevie Wonder, Whitney Houston, Tina Turner, Nancy Reagan, Lenny Kravitz, Jesse Jackson, Tommy Mottola, Berry Gordy, Spike Lee, Sheryl Crow, Anjelica Huston, Clive Davis, Al Sharpton, Deepak Chopra, Kobe Bryant, Lance Bass, Oscar De La Hoya, Savion Glover, A.R. Rahman, Peter Gabriel, John Mayer and more.

Stories from the commemorative issue will appear on Time.com Sunday.

Time last published a special edition in the days following 9/11 (it sold 3.25+ million copies stateside).

It's beautiful and one of my all time favourite pictures.

He does look beautiful there :). That is how I'd like to always remember him with his beautiful smile. I'm definitely buying this.

will we be able to get this in the UK?

Yes, please if anyone knows, I'd really like to buy it. Do WH Smiths etc. usually sell Time magazine? I can't say I've ever noticed.

for the first time in my life i will be buying time. i'm glad that chose such a beautiful beautiful image of mike...

That absolutely wonderful SMILE!. Love love that smile of his. :D

They used that picture on Rolling Stone back in the early 1990's. Def one of MJ's best pics

I expect this will be International. It must be.

That's one of his most wonderful pictures.
God, that smile...

One of my favorite photos.... I used to have it as a poster on my wall :-(

Is this will be sell international ? I'd like to have one. I love this picture Michael looks happy so much in this pic. I miss that smile

I have to git it!!!

I love you Michael!!!!

Great picture choice. I hope someone in my family back home will be able to grab one for me before they sell out tomorrow.

I have one thing about TIME that I dunno other ppl think the same me or not ..that about "The TIME 100 The world's most Influential People" of this year has no Michael Jackson. I always want Michael to be printed in one of 100 of this year becoz he come back with TII but not ..there is not. Now Michael already left us and he is the influential one. Can you see many singers nowaday has Michael as the idol genteration to generation and can you see how his fans react to his death.. we all lost the most one influential one in Music industry but he is not in TIME 100. At least thank for the special issue one. I still want to have. I wonder that Fortune will do the same or not

anyone managed to get this? i checked today the newstands..but with todays Time this issue did not arrive:( (issue June 29-July 6) - or is this a sepparate editioN?

can you get it in ireland does anyone know?

would anyone be so kind to grab me a copy in the states and i would send them over the money

I looked in Borders and WH Smith and they do not have the right edition. I asked the woman in the former and she didn't seem to have a clue but said they'd already had their deliveries for the day. Anyone in england know where to get this?

Back