TII To Still Be Seen According To Kenny Ortega?

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
So Madonna is going to do all 50 shows in London now??huh....

Oh maybe they mean only for one night where other high profile celebs will pay a tribute to MJ.

So Madonna is going to do all 50 shows in London now??huh....

Oh maybe they mean only for one night where other high profile celebs will pay a tribute to MJ.

i think its just going to be one show

They should release it as a full feature film and show its premiere at the 02 on a massive projector screen, then world wide release and then straight to blue ray. along with MJ's coming album and all pro concert footage.

Mj still has the ability to break records.

You are not alone in the desire to see Michael celebrated
with a Tribute that honors his final work TII We are working
to make that real. Kenny Ortega

I would gladly use my ticket to go see a Great tribute and filmed perfomance of his Dress rehearsal
showing even in death Michael could draw millions _ he would go out in a blaze of glory _ and the profits
would still go to his children through his estate. I wish this would become a reality _ This can not end
this way ... This is NOT IT .. for Michael and his legacy _

The world needs to see him in all his Glory.
Kenny please make it happen :angel:

Last edited:
They should release it as a full feature film and show its premiere at the 02 on a massive projector screen, then world wide release and then straight to blue ray. along with MJ's coming album and all pro concert footage.

Mj still has the ability to break records.

Yes, that's what I thought as well.

I heard something about a tribute done by Justin Timberlake and other artists. But have no idea where that comes from. My father told me.

You are not alone in the desire to see Michael celebrated with a Tribute that honors his final work TII We are working to make that real.

Thank you Kenny.

It sounds like Kenny is planning something soon IMO

Its wonderful that he is considering this. I love Kenny.

Its nice and all that other artists want to pay tribute to him by doing the show as it was supposed to be
but I want to see Michael's rehearsals.

It sounds like Kenny is planning something soon IMO

Its wonderful that he is considering this. I love Kenny.

Kenny is great, he is on our side. We should show him some love.
He knows what we want now and what we need to remember Michael.

I just wanna wear a TII t-shirt everyday... I hope they give us that chance too..

Back