TII To Still Be Seen According To Kenny Ortega?

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
We may still get to see TII. This is what Kenny has posted on Twitter:

As we close our eyes on this sad day, DREAM, BELIEVE, THIS IS NOT IT.
In time, we will celebrate and honor his vision with you all.

what does he mean by that ? that we will se the concert on dvd from the rehearsals ?

I hope they release the rehearsal footage - just so the world can see him one last time, so that they will remember always what he could do.

I WANT to see the footage..if any..of Michael preparing and rehearsing for these concerts. I want them to be shown to show everyone that he was in fact in great shape, and that he was not in failing health as the tabs said he was.

I WANT to see the footage..if any..of Michael preparing and rehearsing for these concerts. I want them to be shown to show everyone that he was in fact in great shape, and that he was not in failing health as the tabs said he was.

I know, I want that too very much, i really wanna see the footage from rehearsals. Could we create a petention and send it to Kenny Ortega so we could get This is it rehearsals on DVD?.

THIS IS IT! THIS IS IT! THIS IS IT!

Kenny could still show the world that Michael was on top of his game. I know that one full dress rehearsal was filmed. This could be what Kenny hopes to share with us.

THIS IS IT! THIS IS IT! THIS IS IT!

Kenny could still show the world that Michael was on top of his game. I know that one full dress rehearsal was filmed. This could be what Kenny hopes to share with us.

should we all contact him and tell him what we wants to be on a new DVD ? (The rehearsals / Last time Michael Jackson is dancing)

Who is sure that one full dress rehearsal was filmed in its entirety?

They might have been doing that documentary, like the Dancer audition video. I want to see it, and I want ALL HIS TOURS to be finally released on DVD. I consider those treasures.

Sony said they will release Michael's all-tour-boxset after filming This Is It in July, so may be they will release this boxset with just rehearsal of This Is It... I hope so...

Not to get off topic, but I think they should also release "Ghosts" on DVD in the USA, "Moonwalker" on DVD in the USA, and worldwide, and they should also put "Captain EO" on DVD as well.

I do hope so just to shut up the likes of Geraldo and other who are going into overdrive as expected with their over exaggeration and bad sources. Michael wasn't doing rehearsals, etc. At least others are quoting other sources as stating that he was as fit as his twenty year old dancers. But releasing the rehearsals and music that he was so excited about would be a fitting final tribute to him and a two fingers up to the media.

I would love that too. It's all so unfair. This is really happening isn't it? :(

Yes! I hope so too, that they will release the footage! Even though the whole thing is tragic as it is already, I think it's heartbreaking, that he left this world, without being able to one last time show, that he still has it!

To think that there is a fully conceived, developed and exercised show, a show on which Michael worked the last 2-3 months, a show that probably contributed to these tragic events, that could be forever hidden from the public makes me even more sick!

I don't want the WMA, wich is greatly portrayed as a desaster, to be the last time people saw Michael on a stage in a musical situation! I so hope that there is proper filmed footage of rehearsals and that they will release it! Maybe they even tested those Red cameras with filming the rehearsals!

Should we contact kenny ortega so they release this is it rehearsals on dvd?

I am most certain that in time, we will see the footage that will prove to everyone that Michael was full of energy and drive for his forthcoming tours. And you can believe that the entire world will be on the edge of their seats waiting to see Michaels talent one last time.

Yes, it's only fair to show us, and the world... how confident Michael was about the shows.

We need to see what he had planned for us, we couldn't be there unfortunately... but this footage musn't be wasted.

Show us the greatness of our Michael one more time.
And I am sure this DVD will sell out immediately.

R.I.P. Michael:(

I would love for this to be released. I still can't believe MJ was rehearsing/ performing up until hours before he passed. I think this footage would be a fitting tribute.

I personally think that if this video of the rehearsals is released , it will only be released in the form of a leaked bootleg to fan forums. i don't see an official dvd being sold in highstreet stores of an unpolished rehersal. Michael wouldn't want that.
Someone will leak it though. fingers crossed.

What if they made Michael as a hologram from the rehearsal tape..?

Back