TII album out already?

haha in Beat It, instead of "but you wanna be bad" he says "but you're driving me mad".

*edit* there's also a telephone ringing in the background at 1:14

Sorry if this is already been discussed, but is the first CD the songs from reharshals?
no its just the normal songs from the albums

Is it out in North America? On Itunes?

Darn I cannot wait to hear She's out of my life....

haha in Beat It, instead of "but you wanna be bad" he says "but you're driving me mad".

*edit* there's also a telephone ringing in the background at 1:14

LOL
I don't think I'll buy this. I don't want to pay for the 1st CD. The other one is interesting though. But only 4 songs on it? geez

PLANET EARTH
My home, my place
a capricious anomaly in the sea of space
planet earth are you just floating by
a cloud of dust
a minor globe about to bust
a piece of metal bound to rust
a speck of matter in a mindless void
a lonely spaceship
a large asteroid

cold as a rock without a hue
held together with a bit of glue
something tells my this isn't true
you are my sweetheart soft and blue
do you care?
have you a part in the deepest emotions of my own heart?
tender with breezes
caressing and whole
alive with music
haunting my soul
in my veins i felt the mystery
of corridors of time
books of history
life songs of ages throbbing in my blood
have danced to the rhythem of the tide and flood
your misty clouds
your electric storm were the turbulant tempest
in my own form
iv'e licked the salt
the bitter the sweet of every encounter of passion of heat
your riotous colour
your fragrance
your taste have thrilled my scences beyond all haste
in your beauty iv'e know the hell of timeless bliss
this moment of now
planet earth are you just floating by
a cloud of dust
a minor globe about to bust
a piece of metal bound to rust
a speck of matter in a mindless void
a lonely spaceship
a large asteroid
cold as a rock without a hue
held together with a bit of glue
something tells me this isn't true
you are my sweetheart
gentle and blue
do you care, have you a part in the deepest
emotions of my own heart
tender with breezes
caressing and whole alive with music
haunting my soul
planet earth
gentle and blue
with all my heart
I LOVE YOU
:teary_eyed:

MJ reads this poem beautifully.. i have a lump in my throat

Last edited:
I am not buying either. Downloading TII album from rapidshare at the moment. Shame on Sony

You're illegally robbing Michael's kids and his estate. If you want TII, at least get the 6-track iTunes EP.

LOL
I don't think I'll buy this. I don't want to pay for the 1st CD. The other one is interesting though. But only 4 songs on it? geez

Get the iTunes EP with just TII, Planet Earth and the demos (no Greatest Hits) then.

You're illegally robbing Michael's kids and his estate. If you want TII, at least get the 6-track iTunes EP.

Get the iTunes EP with just TII, Planet Earth and the demos (no Greatest Hits) then.

Good luck with that. Apple gets a big chunk, the rest goes to Sony, and they'll deduct their "costs" and the kids won't see a dime from this.

wow can i go into HMV tomorrow and pick it up?

No, I don't think so. The people who pre-ordered from online only got them early as they are sending them out early due to the postal strike.

Do you think She's Out Of My Life was really with guitar in the demo? I don't know, maybe they have just put it in or something.

If it's real... Mike wasn't playing the guitar was he?

Beat It... I love it:)

Still, this release sucks:yes:

If you love Michael as you say you do, then download from itunes or buy the cd. If not and you are stealing, you may get a warning..just to let you know..Thanks.

Just heard the poem on Facebook.. my god it's so beautiful, his voices, it's like if he was speaking to us from where he is right now... damn. This is a special experience I tell you...

Mike... :cry:

amazon has a maximum of 3 per customer, so i pre ordereed 3 and the new moonwalk reissue :)

Has anyone listened to the album tracks on the first disc? Any extended intros or outros like You Are Not Alone from The Ultimate Collection?

Can I get just the booklet and the 2nd cd?
How many pages is the booklet?
This is too expensive (and the 1st cd is stupid). I love Mike but I've bought too much of his stuff already and I'm just a poor student!

Can I get just the booklet and the 2nd cd?
How many pages is the booklet?
This is too expensive (and the 1st cd is stupid). I love Mike but I've bought too much of his stuff already and I'm just a poor student!
The booklet is 36 pages and they're glossy and the pics are lovely. The tracks on the second disc are great. And I listened to both versions of This Is It from the first disc. Sound great in CD quality. I know the first disc is mostly greatest hits but I do recommend buying this. Even if just for the booklet and the second disc. It's been very nicely put together. It's like a little book.

My CD had a flyer inside stating that the DVD & Blu-ray will be in shops soon, so looks like it will def be released in time for the big xmas sales rush!!!

ps. I didn't have this on pre-order the shop is selling it on the shelves for anyone to just walk in and buy!!!

Last edited:
I absolutely adore the demos of Beat it and SOOML!! Been listening to them all day. As corny as it may sound, his voice soothes my soul...

To some of the people who say the album won't go #1...I flat out disagree. Do you know, that Sony is shipping over 700,000 copies to Wal-Mart US alone! They are sending out another 800,000 to other stores across the US, for a total of 1.5 million albums shipping out. That is the largest initial shipment for 2009, eclipsing Eminem and Jay Z (both had 1,000,000 initial shipments). Globally, Sony is shipping another 2.5 million for a total of 4 million albums (1.5 million US, 2.5 million overseas). That is the largest shipment for any artist this year. I believe this album will do very well, along the lines of 150,000 sold in the first week in the US (400,000 globally). It could possibly go even higher. This movie is getting TONS of media with new reports being issued literally every 2-3 minutes. The anticipation is huge. This Is It the soundtrack will be a hot seller right into Christmas mark my words.

Information provided by Sony, and Hits Daily Double.

Here's a link for some more insight from an industry expert:

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/newsPage.cgi?news07808

That would be really cool. This album deserves to fail.

It does not deserve to fail. I hope it does very well, and considering Sony is shipping 1.5 million copies to the US alone, it doesn't look like it's going to fail either. I predict a #1 in the US. I have all along.

It does not deserve to fail. I hope it does very well, and considering Sony is shipping 1.5 million copies to the US alone, it doesn't look like it's going to fail either. I predict a #1 in the US. I have all along.

#1 ...for sure. Still have no clue how many the album will sell during the first week. MJ has sold so many albums (mostly greatest hits like Nomber ones & The Essential), it is hard to believe who anyone who wanted an MJ album hasn't bought one yet.

I am still debating whether to get it or not. I am still mad about the whole Anka calling MJ a thief fiasco.

I predict around 200K for the first week.

To some of the people who say the album won't go #1...I flat out disagree. Do you know, that Sony is shipping over 700,000 copies to Wal-Mart US alone! They are sending out another 800,000 to other stores across the US, for a total of 1.5 million albums shipping out. That is the largest initial shipment for 2009, eclipsing Eminem and Jay Z (both had 1,000,000 initial shipments). Globally, Sony is shipping another 2.5 million for a total of 4 million albums (1.5 million US, 2.5 million overseas). That is the largest shipment for any artist this year. I believe this album will do very well, along the lines of 150,000 sold in the first week in the US (400,000 globally). It could possibly go even higher. This movie is getting TONS of media with new reports being issued literally every 2-3 minutes. The anticipation is huge. This Is It the soundtrack will be a hot seller right into Christmas mark my words.

Information provided by Sony, and Hits Daily Double.

Here's a link for some more insight from an industry expert:

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/newsPage.cgi?news07808

Music to my ears... :)

I really wish to see this album on top of the charts. :pray:

Shipping all those albums doesn't mean they will sell them all though. I will be buying my copy on Monday, for the booklet & disc two.Still annoyed at Sony for a wasted opportunity.

Back